Name some posters that you'd hang out with

Options

Comments

• Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    anyone who doesn't have a PHD in ? humor. Def would maul Ms Jones and a few other female posters. I'll game up with ? on XBL any day though but most posters i have gamed with suck .

Damn at those last few words.....

missleading where do you live love
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    smh...yall are fools..lol.
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Anybody who likes to drink, have fun and not try to smash... Male or female..

wait - i can't even try to smash? what the hell is there to do after you drink and have fun? play jenga?
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Msleading to Pico: U told Kat to BEAT ME???? All my life I had to fight. I had to fight my father, I had to fight my brothers!!!!!
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Anybody who likes to drink, have fun and not try to smash... Male or female..

what grown man isn't going to try to smash?

:(
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    wait - i can't even try to smash? what the hell is there to do after you drink and have fun? play jenga?

See man thats that ? . Thats like telling you "you can come out for the job interview, but dont even try to get it"

Man im tryin to get employed out here....
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Damn I forgot to mention King Jamal, Ptown, nd a bunch of cheap seats posters
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Damn I forgot to mention King Jamal, Ptown, nd a bunch of cheap seats posters

1163473_o.gif

• MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Go home and sleep it off??
    what grown man isn't going to try to smash?

:(
    A grown man who realizes that you don't need to do that to have a good time..

Quarter2 wrote: »
    Damn at those last few words.....

missleading where do you live love

Maryland
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    MacOne wrote: »
    forgot about the old heads steve boogie shootem pls gambino reppin dakari etc etc

:(:)

• Pond Scum
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Go home and sleep it off??

Do I look like Jermaine Stewart? If we hang out i'm trying to lick your clothes clean off. In one motion.

gifs_Lick_It.gif
  • blakfyahking
    edited September 2011
    Options

SMH........lies

if you are attractive, a grown man is at least going to test you to see if you are about your word

you wouldn't find it strange if a guy you find attractive resisted you if you offered up the cooch?

especially if ya'll have been chilling together for awhile?

or you wouldn't find it strange if he didn't at least flirt with you?

what is the point then?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Pico and Kimi

*Jordan Voice* No ?
  • Pond Scum
    edited September 2011
    Options
    SMH........lies

if you are attractive, a grown man is at least going to test you to see if you are about your word

you wouldn't find it strange if a guy you find attractive resisted you if you offered up the cooch?

what is the point then?

smh @ MissLeading's ideal man being Little J.J.
  • MissLeading
    edited September 2011
    Options
    D-Jack wrote: »
    Like Rusty sheckford or whatever his name is?

Who's that?....
  • MissLeading
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Do I look like Jermaine Stewart? If we hang out i'm trying to lick your clothes clean off. In one motion.

gifs_Lick_It.gif

Lol.. I'll make sure you get really wasted so you wont even be able to try.
    SMH........lies

what is the point then?

Of course I would if we've been hanging out but I'm talking about you fellas on this forum.

Flirting is different too... I can do that easily with no expectations.

You can pretty much tell what I'm about after having a conversation so it would be pointless to try unless I'm giving you signals that I want to take it there.
  • Pond Scum
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'd also hang out with Kai so we could trade war stories. She was a child soldier and I used to deliver newspapers which was pretty rough too.
  • blakfyahking
    edited September 2011
    Options

Of course I would if we've been hanging out but I'm talking about you fellas on this forum.

Flirting is different too... I can do that easily with no expectations.

You can pretty much tell what I'm about after having a conversation so it would be pointless to try unless I'm giving you signals that I want to take it there.

oh so it's different just for the dudes on the forum? right.........:)

@ the underlined, you obviously don't want to take it there, otherwise you would've already let somebody else smang it in the past

and just cause a guy may want to smash, doesn't mean he is actually going to do so

if he's feeling you like that, and respects your quest to stay celibate

I just don't believe a female is sincere when she desires male company without at least the prospect of getting her walls bust down at some point

ML out here searching for a soulmate on the IC :)
  • wiseoneseekstruth
    wiseoneseekstruth Members Posts: 251
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LOL at the T/S getting no love until he states that he wants to be mentioned ...

I'm not sure though, I wouldn't mind to meet anyone, but I'd probably just be disappointed at the lack of intelligence/maturity from most IC posters...
  • MissLeading
    edited September 2011
    Options
    oh so it's different just for the dudes on the forum? right.........:)

@ the underlined, you obviously don't want to take it there, otherwise you would've already let somebody else smang it in the past

and just cause a guy may want to smash, doesn't mean he is actually going to do so

if he's feeling you like that, and respects your quest to stay celibate

I just don't believe a female is sincere when she desires male company without at least the prospect of getting her walls bust down at some point

ML out here searching for a soulmate on the IC :)

I don't believe in soul mates. Lol

I like hanging out with my roommate and never did such a thought cross my mind and he already knows.

I'm not saying he shouldn't want to but as long as he's not trying to it's all good. Ive been in those situations before but as long as I'm not put in an awkward position of having to turn him down, he can feel anyway he wants to.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    kai and that black ass african london ass ? for obvious reasons..

chi.......he cool as ?

and jamel so i can beat his ass after i shake his hand on some mayweather ? .........
  • blakfyahking
    edited September 2011
    Options

I like hanging out with my roommate and never did such a thought cross my mind and he already knows.

I'm not saying he shouldn't want to but as long as he's not trying to it's all good. Ive been in those situations before but as long as I'm not put in an awkward position of having to turn him down, he can feel anyway he wants to.

that's cause we haven't kicked it yet babes :)

but hell nah @ you having a male roommate secretly begging for the ? on the low

that'd be awkward as hell if you brought over a dude that you already let smash................ol boy would be salty as ? LMAO
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    I would hang out with anyone as long as they weren't already an awkward poster yo. I've kept it 100 on here I've hung out with 3 posters.

How exactly did that happen?
  • Pond Scum
    edited September 2011
    Options

if you have a ceiling fan above your bed that's probably where the camera is.

:)
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Plap what up?

where u be @ dread?

wassup brotha

im in some small ass country town in FLA............

but i gotta check in on the ic every once in a while