So fake reality shows is whats hot now??

Options
Copper
Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I know all those MTV shows are staged and those realtv shows are easily seen thru ....but fake court shows is wassup now??

this is the disclamier at the end of Americas court with judge Kevin Ross

"At the end of the program a standard disclaimer is shown that states that all characters displayed are fictional and any resemblance to actual persons is coincidental. The show is filmed in Hollywood."

TV is horrible these days..either give me some real ? or a good sitcom/drama but enough with the "reality"

Comments

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    90s TV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Today's TV

Martin

Fresh Prince

Roc

NY undercover
    Etc
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    smh @ 1st 48 being stage & script
  • Copper
    edited September 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    90s TV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Today's TV

Martin

Fresh Prince

Roc

NY undercover
    Etc

oh ? ... . . thought I was the only one that remembers roc
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

Roc is prolly the most underrated show of all time
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lol @ people not realizing that the credits on reality shows have story writers and editors
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Roc is prolly the most underrated show of all time

It's because Charles S. Dutton is a black man that tries to speak the truth and he aint wit all that coonery... Them crakas aint tryin to have that
  • Go figure...
    Go figure... Members Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    idk why i even have cable these days other than for sports. if its not law&order, history channel, or food network...the tv's not on
  • mrfx
    mrfx Members Posts: 23
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I hate reality TV.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i dont understand how on basketball wives, these chicks hang out together, there's always one girl no one likes but they insist on inviting/hanging out w/ said girl every episode. " that girl is a ? , i don't trust her, but lets invite her to lunch again and talk" the ? ? if yall argue and u dont trust her, how about not hanging out with her. i know its staged but that irks me.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I know all those MTV shows are staged and those realtv shows are easily seen thru ....but fake court shows is wassup now??

this is the disclamier at the end of Americas court with judge Kevin Ross

"At the end of the program a standard disclaimer is shown that states that all characters displayed are fictional and any resemblance to actual persons is coincidental. The show is filmed in Hollywood."

TV is horrible these days..either give me some real ? or a good sitcom/drama but enough with the "reality"

Don't you watch wrestling?
  • Copper
    edited September 2011
    Options
    staged reality contradicts itself....
  • Exell_doe
    Exell_doe Members Posts: 253
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i dont understand how on basketball wives, these chicks hang out together, there's always one girl no one likes but they insist on inviting/hanging out w/ said girl every episode. " that girl is a ? , i don't trust her, but lets invite her to lunch again and talk" the ? ? if yall argue and u dont trust her, how about not hanging out with her. i know its staged but that irks me.

^^^^^^^^
    Real talk right here
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Only reality tv I watch is pro wrestling.
  • Copper
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Don't you watch wrestling?

I do but your point is?
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol

You're talking about how "reality" tv is fake but that's what pro wrestling is too. It doesn't matter what show is fake and it's been known most court shows are fake, it's just entertaining. ? look at that one court show where they were in jail behind the plaintiff/defendant stands lmao ? stupid and we know that's not "real". Cheaters, Operation Repo, Jersey Shore etc all faked or staged to an extent...
  • Copper
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    lol

You're talking about how "reality" tv is fake but that's what pro wrestling is too. It doesn't matter what show is fake and it's been known most court shows are fake, it's just entertaining. ? look at that one court show where they were in jail behind the plaintiff/defendant stands lmao ? stupid and we know that's not "real". Cheaters, Operation Repo, Jersey Shore etc all faked or staged to an extent...

difference is wrestling is and has been known to be fake, never claimed to be real or reallity, and dont compare them selves to ufc as a , matter of fact they let you know its staged with programs like tough enough and behind the scenes on certain events or documentaries. you really cant compare the 2
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

woman are like that in real life b,they need constant drama in they life
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    difference is wrestling is and has been known to be fake, never claimed to be real or reallity, and dont compare them selves to ufc as a , matter of fact they let you know its staged with programs like tough enough and behind the scenes on certain events or documentaries. you really cant compare the 2

I use to have arguements with ? all the time in the 90's about wrestling being fake.

alotta ? thought it was real lol at ? thinking the mcmahon and austin feud was real
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options

True. But many shows do have disclaimers, for the lonesttime I told my wife Operation Repo was all actors and it even said so in the beginning and after a while she finally admitted it was fake lol. So many shows have a disclaimer in text in the beginning or end, most of it in small print though lol
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

? , I wanted to ? Ella Joyce back in them days.

but, yeah, them fake ass shows got a ? ? . I found out most of the ? on TruTV is fake as ? , and those were my favorites! First 48 looks real enough tho, I might keep watching that one.
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    First 48 looks real enough LMAO! It is real man lol
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Smh those fake ass Tow Truck shows are the worst...one of them is exec produced by Jennifer lopez too.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    netflix ftw... watchin the cosby's.. on episode 123

i dont ? with television.. or cable..
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So Judge Judy is fake too or just that American Court show? Because the only disclaimer I can recall Judge Judy having @ the end of her show is something about "certain parts not affecting the outcome of the case have been removed for time constraint purposes".
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Fake reality shows and sports run TV now.

? love reality shows like housewives of atlanta and dumb ? like that cuz they like to watch drama.

And they like to be nosy bout other ? social lives