SMH at my new direct supervisor trying to prove himself.

Options
Idi Amin Dada
Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
edited September 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
It's in the HR employee handbook but no one follows it that you're supposed to report it to HR everytime someone's late, unless they're not reporting to the office. Even if it's just a minute.

I got stuck in traffic and then missed my train and was 2 minutes late right. This ? made me document that ? . I just looked at him like "...are you serious?" ? was dead ass. He ain't even do it in my office, he did it in public too so ? just lookin' at him like "this guy can't be serious."

man, I been hot about that ? all day.

Comments

• jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Are they in house promoted or a new hire?
  • Idi Amin Dada
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Herb ass ?

? , I'm the young superstar of my office, b. I'm like Diddy at Uptown in 1992.

You got these white boys who study and regurgitate ? they read in political science books. I understand and can read people my ? . I'm on a ? ' roll no ? . It's crazy how you have these smart ass people that can't even hold a ? ' conversation. They gets NOWHERE. I sweet talk an aide, and bam I can get some privileged info or something. These cake ass ? "going through the proper channels." ? I make the channels.
  • jackthemack
    edited September 2011
    Options
    It just shows you that intelligence means nothing if you have no charisma and hutzpah.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    edited September 2011
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Are they in house promoted or a new hire?

New hire. He was being transitioned in while I was still starting(about 6-7 weeks ago) so I don't know the nitty gritty details, but he's a ? ' ? . Some ? straightlaced ? who's gonna get stuck in middle management.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    edited September 2011
    Options
    It just shows you that intelligence means nothing if you have no charisma and hutzpah.

It really doesn't. These ? sound like they talk out of books. When I'm out there I'm crackin' jokes, laughin'. I be swaggin' like ? in the office.
  • jackthemack
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Get ya diddy bop in the office and them crackas will LOVE you. Yeen gotta ? but you know have some swagga to yourself. Know when to get serious. Ya that ? is automatic hard on for people above you.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

Or if your the benefactor of nepotism. @ Fabion I bet you you get this memo in about a month.

employeeletter.jpg
  • Idi Amin Dada
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Get ya diddy bop in the office and them crackas will LOVE you. Yeen gotta ? but you know have some swagga to yourself. Know when to get serious. Ya that ? is automatic hard on for people above you.

haha. One of the top dudes is this old black dude. My ? trill as ? . Like he'll tell me stories and ? about how he went through school, ? he came up through during the civil rights era. I've learned so much from that man so far. He said I remind him of his son, so he's kinda like taken me under his wing. One day last week we were driving to a lil' happy hour/reception type joint and someone cut me off and I was like "THIS ? HERE!" and realized what I said. but my man just laughed and said, "you can't let them hear you say that."

? is the trillest old man EVER.
  • jackthemack
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ya rarely do you have that old black dude that's not a shoe shining uncle tom in high positions.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I cannot ? stand new ? who wanna barge in and set some standard about "how they're the boss and we're going to do things THEIR way".

You see how much work morale lasts with that attitude.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? , I'm the young superstar of my office, b. I'm like Diddy at Uptown in 1992.

You got these white boys who study and regurgitate ? they read in political science books. I understand and can read people my ? . I'm on a ? ' roll no ? . It's crazy how you have these smart ass people that can't even hold a ? ' conversation. They gets NOWHERE. I sweet talk an aide, and bam I can get some privileged info or something. These cake ass ? "going through the proper channels." ? I make the channels.

hahahahaha
    word son u gonna get set up