So can a ? be too cool and attractive???

Options
frostyicy
frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Real ? a co-worker of mine showed me a pic of her homegirl. I was like oh she cute. So I tell my co-worker to pull my coat on her home girl so she give me the run down. I was like word, well whats up put me on. And she say nah I can't put her on with someone cool, and suave. I need to put her on with like a geek or something. So her description of her homegirl sound mad cool, so I'm like she a geek or somethin. She was like nah, but you just attractive and so smooth, you might intimidate her. I never heard of any ? like this. Don't female want a smooth attractive dude??? So a cool ? is losing these days??? Can a ? be too damn cool???

IC speak on it.

Comments

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yea in high school a ? thought he was cool enuff to break the lunch line cuz he was a senior. Dude named Oscar beat the ? outta him lol
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I know exactly what u talking about playa. I go through this all the time as well. Sometimes being good looking is a disadvantage. Many women think I'm a player just because I have this gangsta physique and boyish good looks. Basically they judge a book by it's cover and think because I'm so cool I wouldn't be someone to start a loving relationship with. Just keep living life man. Women secure with themselves will ? with u.
  • frostyicy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Yea in high school a ? thought he was cool enuff to break the lunch line cuz he was a senior. Dude named Oscar beat the ? outta him lol

Lmao you dumb ? .
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    no such animal
    usually if u too cool u get overlooked
  • frostyicy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I know exactly what u talking about playa. I go through this all the time as well. Sometimes being good looking is a disadvantage. Many women think I'm a player just because I have this gangsta physique and boyish good looks. Basically they judge a book by it's cover and think because I'm so cool I wouldn't be someone to start a loving relationship with. Just keep living life man. Women secure with themselves will ? with u.

? thru me off bruh. I'm tellin ya. Like I notice female act some way around me and a lot of female when I was in college said I was mysterious at first (after I ? em they were good) cuz I was just a good looking real chill dude. And the fact that I'm not a thirsty dude throw them off too. I feel ya tho she must know her homegirl is a lil insecure or something.
  • frostyicy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    no such animal
    usually if u too cool u get overlooked

I wouldn't necessarily say overlooked but its like the chicks actually settle for less sometimes. I stay winning so in the end the female is the one who is losing. I'm not the dog a chick out type of ? , but they don't know that cuz they are intimidated.
  • L.I.P.
    L.I.P. Members Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    a female told me this one time, kinda threw me off. Theyd rather not deal with you cuz of intimidation and insecurities but i wonder how big of an effect this could have on a guys life or if theres a big number of chicks like this
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yo her homegirl was putting u on to game without throwing her girl under the bus
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    my girl im with now told me this. Said if I didnt approach her that she would never talk to me cuz i looked too intimidating. My jumps tell me this ? all the time 2. I actually asked my sis about this the other day, she told me she wouldnt approach my type neither. I asked why, she said "cuz ur black and got swag, and that makes u look mean and arrogant" smh
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    frostyicy wrote: »
    Real ? a co-worker of mine showed me a pic of her homegirl. I was like oh she cute. So I tell my co-worker to pull my coat on her home girl so she give me the run down. I was like word, well whats up put me on. And she say nah I can't put her on with someone cool, and suave. I need to put her on with like a geek or something. So her description of her homegirl sound mad cool, so I'm like she a geek or somethin. She was like nah, but you just attractive and so smooth, you might intimidate her. I never heard of any ? like this. Don't female want a smooth attractive dude??? So a cool ? is losing these days??? Can a ? be too damn cool???

IC speak on it.

Your coworker wants you, and doesn't want you to speak to her friend out of jealousy. Hit her.
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I think alotta chicks feel more secure, with a dude who they feel is lucky
    to be with them rather than being with a cool dude who they feel lucky to be with.

this fine white girl at work told me she married a geek, bcuz he was socially akward and she doesnt have
    to worry about him cheating
  • frostyicy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    chilly wrote: »
    Your coworker wants you, and doesn't want you to speak to her friend out of jealousy. Hit her.

i was thinking this at one point but she got a dude and is always talking about him tho. I know what the response will be of the ? from the IC tho.... lol.
  • frostyicy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    L.I.P. wrote: »
    a female told me this one time, kinda threw me off. Theyd rather not deal with you cuz of intimidation and insecurities but i wonder how big of an effect this could have on a guys life or if theres a big number of chicks like this

I wonder that same ? my dude. A ? about to turn the smoothness down or somethin....

Nah ? that!!!!
  • frostyicy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    bossdon201 wrote: »
    my girl im with now told me this. Said if I didnt approach her that she would never talk to me cuz i looked too intimidating. My jumps tell me this ? all the time 2. I actually asked my sis about this the other day, she told me she wouldnt approach my type neither. I asked why, she said "cuz ur black and got swag, and that makes u look mean and arrogant" smh

^^^^All of this is me too. I asked chicks the same question. Back in 08 my last semester I met this cute chick in my class, we became real cool I had a chick so a ? was on that faithful type ? , so I didn't holla. Me and the girl became real cool she a homie now. So maybe a year ago my she told me she was like if I didn't know you I would give you some play, but when I didn't you I was a lil scared to give you some play. I was like why...she was like cuz you one of them fly type ? that's so cool and walk around like you don't need a chick. Of course I came back with a real ? response, all I need is food, shelter, and a body temperature at 98.6 degrees. Lol guess a response like that intimidates them.
  • Mr.Magoo
    Mr.Magoo Members Posts: 24
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yea, most chicks avoid dudes that don't need them. it has to do with their insecurities. nuff times i'll cross paths with a chick & see them put their guard up (face tightens, tries to avoid eye contact) but that's just their way of showing u that they notice u. the ? that gets me is that when they get around a lame ? that's ready to drink their bathwater, they try to play the "i'm a bad ? role", but when a real ? comes around all that false confidence goes out the window.
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Happens to me....its leave a ? feeling salty that some dude like erkel pulling girls at the club and I left standing alone. The fat girls love a ? though my homegirl told me fat chicks like good looking guys....kind of weird the confidence fat chicks display to me. The good looking broads are harder to obtain...they say I look mean and cocky....ETC
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you shouldnt go off looks alone.everything that looks good aint always good for you
  • dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Mr.Magoo wrote: »
    yea, most chicks avoid dudes that don't need them. it has to do with their insecurities. nuff times i'll cross paths with a chick & see them put their guard up (face tightens, tries to avoid eye contact) but that's just their way of showing u that they notice u. the ? that gets me is that when they get around a lame ? that's ready to drink their bathwater, they try to play the "i'm a bad ? role", but when a real ? comes around all that false confidence goes out the window.

this ? right here is a everyday thing up here in MD...
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    there's some truth to this thread

but it's pretty obvious when it happens, and doesn't need to be said

but in general, it's not that hard to intimidate a chick................it doesn't have to be looks, it could be your money, your job, or even something like your philanthropy that can make an average chick feel like she's too shook to date you

nothing is funnier to me than to see a chick refuse to date somebody because they have a nice car (cause they assume all sorts of negative ? about a guy who drives a really expensive whip)

yeah silly I know *shrugs*
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    chilly wrote: »

I thought the same thing when I read this. Either she wants him for herself or she doesn't want her girl to be happy...
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Your co-worker want's to ? you homie, so she threw you off her girl. Kick ass
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Had a couple chicks that said they couldn't mess with me cuz they think I would cheat, still pulled them cuz I look good and got game its that simple. These females ain't that complicated bruh, Yall looking to far into it imo. All that is is they playing hard to get, and I know how to play well.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This ? ? reappears.

This new nurse here, when she see me in the hall she'll speak, look the other way then put her head down. SMH she fine too, damn, :(
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I've done that before. Never told him why tho...
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I've done that before. Never told him why tho...

oh so that's why you been playing me to the left this whole time?

it's cool, thanks for the compliment tho :)