LMAO @ the Redsox and the Braves

Options

Comments

• ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »
    Lmao at all that irrelevant jibba jabba that has nothing to do with the topic. You sir are a bitter ass ? and now you're reaching for material to talk ? about the Yankees. Of course if the Yankees not win the WS its a failure but shouldnt that be every big contender's mindset? And Heres what you dont understand: The Cardinals won 6 of 9 against the Phillies this year, so by your logic that means they should beat the Phillies in the NLDS right?

u dumb ? , did i say because the sox beat the yanks more times then they lost to them, that they were going to beat them. No. Go back and read. fool. I said they(the yanks) wouldnt want to face them in the playoffs, because the sox had their number this year, and would be playing them in n.y. in that small ball park where the sox had won majority of their games against the yanks.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    u dumb ? , did i say because the sox beat the yanks more times then they lost to them, that they were going to beat them. No. Go back and read. fool. I said they(the yanks) wouldnt want to face them in the playoffs, because the sox had their number this year, and would be playing them in n.y. in that small ball park where the sox had one majority of their games against the yanks.

You are a ? ? , no need to argue with you.
    You're straight up contradicting yourself, no need for me to continue.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This is some BS! I am glad football is around becuase after watching the Braves and the Red Sox choke the way they did. I need to watch the Saints and LSU drag a MFer!

Both of my teams choked. This cant be life! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    (((Peeks in thread sees Ghost! taking more L's and dips out thinking this clown really doesn't know ? about sports)))
  • ghost!
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You are a ? ? , no need to argue with you.
    You're straight up contradicting yourself, no need for me to continue.

show me where i'm contradicting myself?

dying at the tag line! ha ha just wow!!
  • ghost!
    edited September 2011
    Options
    aone415 wrote: »
    (((Peeks in thread sees Ghost! taking more L's and dips out thinking this clown really doesn't know ? about sports)))
    ^^^^^

ahZgsNvVA4I.gif

"[Eminem as 'Stan']
    Dear Slim, I wrote but you still ain't callin
    I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
    I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got him
    There probably was a problem at the post office or something
    Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot him
    but anyways; ? it, what's been up? "
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ^^^^^

ahZgsNvVA4I.gif

"[Eminem as 'Stan']
    Dear Slim, I wrote but you still ain't callin
    I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
    I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got him
    There probably was a problem at the post office or something
    Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot him
    but anyways; ? it, what's been up? "

LMAO yeah right... It's hard to miss an idiot that gets sonned in every thread he posts in... damn ? just quit over the last 2 days about 10 people have told you that you don't know ? about sports... gotta be a C/S record
  • ghost!
    edited September 2011
    Options
    aone415 wrote: »
    LMAO yeah right... It's hard to miss an idiot that gets sonned in every thread he posts in... damn ? just quit over the last 2 days about 10 people have told you that you don't know ? about sports... gotta be a C/S record

*looks around and says..*

if you only knew how much i dont give a ? what you say or think.....
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ToWn_? wrote: »
    the jokes on phillies thought cuz now they gotta play the cards in first round

? dem ? bruh

Halladay-Lee-Hamels ? .....and Oswalt and the yung boul Vance on deck......

102-60
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    SMH @ stunned Red Sox fans trying to take some small token measure of joy from this epic self etherous collapse. The only sweat yanks are wiping off are the sweat of them laughing their ? ? off at Sox having the worst collapse in playoff hunt history. There is no positive spin to signing two of the biggest free agents in franchise history and losing to the Baltimore Orioles. Fall back and do what y'all do best - root against the Yankees while living vicariously through another team's success.

Mase.gif............
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lol, my bawse was ? cuz he bought playoff tickets

lmao that ? got counterfeits now
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    either way you are WRONG. i'm in a sports thread talking sports...i ask you ...what the uck did i exactly say to sound bitter, u cant be serious with this...sooo red sox fans shouldnt talk baseball now??

just smh

Lol, never said that.. but alright bruh keep doing you.
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited September 2011
    Options
    sorry homie..i'm not into baseball like that...so win or lose does not affect me like that....i do know i watch enough of it and i seen the sox win a ring or two (peep the avi homie).and since we talking about collapse..

we cant forget the biggest choke in sports when the yanks were up 3-0 in the acls and ? it all away to the sox...remember that...or you need me to bring in documentation..and the yanks know alot about bring in big name free agents in failing..

randy johnson
    carl pavano
    a rod for a few seasons..
    the first year you had arod, teixeira, cece, and aj burnett all on the same team and fail'd

i know there's more but some years have past and i really dont care that much to remember.

and dont get a twist....i already said there's no excuse for the sox to lose...so try that ish when someone else cuz i aint the one....and you better hope the yanks go to the world series because if they get bounced out the first round...they failed too...no moral victories

Hol up, I Just seen this. But am I missing something? The first year the Yankees had Arod, Tex, CC and Burnett all on the same team in 2009 they ended their season like this

alg_yankees_trophy2.jpg

You dont know ? about anything breh
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Your point being?
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Billfiger what was the point of that list? ? I aint bouta read all these titangraphs which are more than likely stupid.....are you implying the Yanks can only buy their way to a ring? Completely ignoring the straight from the farmsystem "core 4" of Jeter the GOAT, Pettite, Posada, and Mariano who were there for the championship run and now we still have them (cept for Pettite) but we got some new homegrown talent like Cano, Montero Nova, Hughes and Gardner.

Of course we signed big ticket Free Agents......but The Cubs have been tryna do the same ? , it just aint been workin so don't try to knock it now ? you gon be all aboard that train when your Cubs try to give Pujols 50 years 2billion cash.
  • ghost!
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ghost had said the yankees brought in fa's and failed

Just like the red sox acquired gonzalez in a trade and signed crawford last winter

the yanks failed for 8 years ,they didnt make the playoffs wit a 210 million dolla payroll

Basically ya'll acting the yankees didnt have the biggest collapse in sports history and like your team wasnt the blueprint for big acquisitions and failures

Just bein an objective observer

blowin a 3-0 lead in the ALCS>>>>>>Blowin a 9 game lead in september

Other teams(95 angels,07 mets,11 braves) blew 7-8 game leads wit 2.5 weeks left in the season

thank you my dude, thank you!
  • MillzOG
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ok What is the Cubs payroll for this year? and the last year that they were in the playoffs I forgot when that was maybe 2008? ? im sure it was a top 5 payroll and they didn't win the rang.

Not winning since 1908 >>>> blowin a 3-0 lead in the alcs

The same way you say the yanks were "the blueprint for big acquisitions and failures" is the same way you ? act like the Yankees didn't groom Jeter, Pettite, and all those ? I already mentioned. The big deals those players sign after becoming great players also go towards the payroll so its not like the Yanks payroll is full of a bunch of people that were great somewhere else and we paid to bring em over.
  • ghost!
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ok What is the Cubs payroll for this year? and the last year that they were in the playoffs I forgot when that was maybe 2008? ? im sure it was a top 5 payroll and they didn't win the rang.

Not winning since 1908 >>>> blowin a 3-0 lead in the alcs

The same way you say the yanks were "the blueprint for big acquisitions and failures" is the same way you ? act like the Yankees didn't groom Jeter, Pettite, and all those ? I already mentioned. The big deals those players sign after becoming great players also go towards the payroll so its not like the Yanks payroll is full of a bunch of people that were great somewhere else and we paid to bring em over.

picard-facepalm.jpg

nobody is saying the yanks didnt groom home talent.
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ghost had said the yankees brought in fa's and failed

Just like the red sox acquired gonzalez in a trade and signed crawford last winter

the yanks failed for 8 years ,they didnt make the playoffs wit a 210 million dolla payroll

Basically ya'll acting the yankees didnt have the biggest collapse in sports history and like your team wasnt the blueprint for big acquisitions and failures

Just bein an objective observer

blowin a 3-0 lead in the ALCS>>>>>>Blowin a 9 game lead in september

Other teams(95 angels,07 mets,11 braves) blew 7-8 game leads wit 2.5 weeks left in the season

But.........

whose acting like that? Where did you pick up any of that?
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited September 2011
    Options
    thank you my dude, thank you!

Nah playa
    Dont thank the homie for nathan
    You still dont know ? about sports
    I think Tommy is talking about something completely different than what I ethered you for
  • MillzOG
    edited September 2011
    Options

nobody is saying the yanks didnt groom home talent.

The implication is that the yankees buy world series rings.....By proving that alot of the talent on the roster is home grown debunks that implication.

Regardless of whether you wanna agree with that or not....Fact is your team just choked, and you siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick lmao
  • ghost!
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Nah playa
    Dont thank the homie for nathan
    You still dont know ? about sports
    I think Tommy is talking about something completely different than what I ethered you for

u dumb ? 1. learn to read....u think tommy is talking about something diff. but yet he says my name...

sec.."what you ether me for"..ha ha so i got the year wrong...whooo you really got me there..oh no.....i guess u forgot the part wheere i said...i dont care to remember the years...

so they won in texteira first year...doesnt change the years of big name free agents, who didnt do sh*t for them

anytime u wanna have a sports discussion i will burn your stupid ass (no broke back)...anytime
  • MillzOG
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lmao ghost wasn't you callin ? in here females earlier? now you over here with the personal attacks??

Oh the ironing
  • ghost!
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The implication is that the yankees buy world series rings.....By proving that alot of the talent on the roster is home grown debunks that implication.

Regardless of whether you wanna agree with that or not....Fact is your team just choked, and you siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick lmao

? stop...do we need to go down the list of big name free agents they acquired thru the years....stop, just stop!!Like i said..nobody didnt say the yanks dont or didnt have home grown talent..but lets not act like they didnt go out there and went after big name free agents that didnt work out, just like the sox have as well

and your last sentence is funny though!! ha ha
    lmao ghost wasn't you callin ? in here females earlier? now you over here with the personal attacks??

Oh the ironing

personaly attacks??? Man really...it aint tha tserious....sometimes u can't be civil with fools on the net..so f it

"u ? my dog, i'm a slain your cat...."

take it how you wanna..cuz as soon as i log off it aint like none of this matters to me
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited September 2011
    Options
    u dumb ? one learn to read....u think tommy is talking about something diff. but yet he using me for a reference...

sec..what you ether me for..ha ha so i got the year wrong...whooo you really got me there..oh no.....i guess u forgot the part wheere i said...i dont care to remember the years...

any time u wanna have a sports discussion i will burn your stupid ass...anytime

Son theres no reason for me to have another discussion about sports with you
    I already proved your knowledge of this game already is lacking
    The fact that you had to bring up irrelevant facts about the Yankees when it came to this recent Red Sox collapse proves you lost already
    Now get ready to watch the Phillies just get their ? handed to them by the Cards since they went 3-6 against them during the season so its an auto series loss for them by your brilliant logic