Anything Paranormal Ever Happen to You?

Options
fuc_i_look_like
fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I can only recall one event in my life that legitimately kinda spooked me. (I’ll drop that story later) Have you ever seen something or has something ever happened to you that you just can’t explain logically?

And if nothing paranormal has never happened to you, or you’re a non believer in the supernatural: What would it take for you to believe? Just imagine you chillin in the living room one night watching Sports Center and you see a ? ghost walking towards you down the hallway or you hear footsteps/voices knowing you’re alone in the crib? Or you see a relative/friend possessed by a spirit? I think seeing some ? like that would make me a believer if I wasn’t.

Drop your REAL stories.

Comments

• akomax
    akomax Members Posts: 483 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i'm still alive ...
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Nope... Not me
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I got stories for days, If this thread still on the front page when I get home from work I will drop some.
  • dirtyrodney
    dirtyrodney Members Posts: 556
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I dont fully believe it, but I cant prove or dis prove it, so I leave the door open for possiblities. At the end of the day, what can a ghost really do besides make noise and knock ? over?
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited September 2011
    Options
    mrsoutcity wrote: »
    I got stories for days, If this thread still on the front page when I get home from work I will drop some.
    Yooo, drop them joints!
    I dont fully believe it, but I cant prove or dis prove it, so I leave the door open for possiblities. At the end of the day, what can a ghost really do besides make noise and knock ? over?

? that, I still aint tryna ? with no ghost ? .
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    true story i had a uncle who was killed on a public transit bus trying to get a gun away from some dude but any way about 8 months or so passed and one night me and this chick pulling up at mygrand ma house (he use to stay there) the girl is driving its a late night... my uncle would always stand on the porch facing the driveway and talk to whoever was in the car or getting ready to get in the car wellll...

we pull in and we talkin i just happen to look up and he was standing there on the porch i tried to jump in the chick lap and im yellin PULL OUT PULL OUT!!
    she pulls out and whe she did he was gone i only called my grand mother for about a year never visited.
  • wiseoneseekstruth
    wiseoneseekstruth Members Posts: 251
    edited September 2011
    Options
    When I was around 10 years old I had just come home from Sunday school.

I was playing Nintendo 64, Goldeneye to be exact.

Sitting on my old red bunk me and my brother shared, I was the only person upstairs, facing the doorway playing the game.

Thought to myself, "? if there is a Heaven, please show me a sign".

As soon as I said that in my mind a hand laid gently on my shoulder, I turned around and saw no one and immediately knew it was my grandfather who had passed away in the next room when I was only 2 months old.

Still had the chair he died in too...

That's just ONE of many ghost stories I have personally witnessed/experienced.

And I have seen two UFO's with other witnesses. Not saying it was an alien, but they were definitely Unidentified Flying ? Objects in the sky.
  • RuCcazSkyWaLkin
    RuCcazSkyWaLkin Members Posts: 455
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i'ma drop someone else's story. the grandfather of a chicc i've had in my life off and on for like 10 years (irrelevant, moving on) told me this story that happened to him in the Phillipines when he was younger. He had like 10 siblings or something ridiculious and they lived on this plantation (not like the plantations of the south, more like a farm compound, the just call 'em that) but he had been out doing something and it was dark outside once he had got home. He said he saw his whole family around this giant fire on the side of the house, far from the house but it was a sizable fire. He said his siblings were dancing around the fire and were telling them to join him. He said they had weird looks in their eyes and his parents stood to the side, silent. The kids then told him to jump through the fire and be with them on the other side and began to jump through the fire, and he couldn't see them once they had crossed. He said he ran and went inside, and found his whole family sitting in the living room area. He asked them about the fire and everything that he had seen going on outside.. they said they had no idea what he was talking about and had been inside the whole time. He took his father outside and there was scorched earth from a fire but no burning lumber or anything that would've served as fuel.

He swears this is true. First time he told me this I was hella creeped out, perhaps it'll get lost in transition online but the way Cuhz recalled the tale, got caught up in shivers
  • salamerican1
    salamerican1 Members Posts: 714 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm shizo i hear voices alot
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I don't believe in the supernatural in the slightest sense.
    But yea, if I saw some ghost floating in my house or some ? then I would believe.
    That will never happen, therefore I will never believe in that ? .
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    When I was around 10 years old I had just come home from Sunday school.

I was playing Nintendo 64, Goldeneye to be exact.

Sitting on my old red bunk me and my brother shared, I was the only person upstairs, facing the doorway playing the game.

Thought to myself, "? if there is a Heaven, please show me a sign".

As soon as I said that in my mind a hand laid gently on my shoulder, I turned around and saw no one and immediately knew it was my grandfather who had passed away in the next room when I was only 2 months old.

Still had the chair he died in too...

That's just ONE of many ghost stories I have personally witnessed/experienced.

And I have seen two UFO's with other witnesses. Not saying it was an alien, but they were definitely Unidentified Flying ? Objects in the sky.

yo ive seen some weird ? in the sky also
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Seansosa wrote: »
    true story i had a uncle who was killed on a public transit bus trying to get a gun away from some dude but any way about 8 months or so passed and one night me and this chick pulling up at mygrand ma house (he use to stay there) the girl is driving its a late night... my uncle would always stand on the porch facing the driveway and talk to whoever was in the car or getting ready to get in the car wellll...

we pull in and we talkin i just happen to look up and he was standing there on the porch i tried to jump in the chick lap and im yellin PULL OUT PULL OUT!!
    she pulls out and whe she did he was gone i only called my grand mother for about a year never visited.

lol @ that mental image. But forreal tho, that ? would spooked me the ? out too.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I remember when Paul Mooney said to white people he could prove ghosts aren't real. He said if they were real the slaves would have all killed u by now.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I guess I'll drop mines:

Summer night 2009 I had just come inside my house from smoking a blunt. I open the fridge to re-heat some leftover food. And for some reason I'm transfixed on the ground beef, analyzing the texture. Then I feel kinda disgusted for some reason. So here I am staring at this cooked ground beef and clear as day, I see the inside of a cave with skulls embededed in the walls. I was seeing damn skulls in a cave in some ground beef. I'm like ? that, so I put the ? of ground beef on the counter and open the pantry door. Seconds later, I faint. And I've NEVER fainted before.

Like I said, it wasn't no off the wall crazy ? . But seeing skulls in a cave, and them immediately passing out just weirded me the ? out. My first thought was some type of entity was trying to enter me. Cuz' I can't explain it. And I know it wasn't the weed.
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No I haven't had any hallucinations.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Naw never....
    Lambent wrote: »
    No .

scary ass ?
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    As I rode down a country road down here in Warrenton, I looked and some ? was approaching like a maniac in my rear view mirror. The speed limit is 45 on the particular road, but that car was going at least 80. It wasn't too long before the car was right on my tail. Meanwhile, as my eyes returned to the road in front of me, a deer appeared out of nowhere on our side of the road. Instinctively, I slammed on the brakes bracing for impact with the driver and the deer. Nothing happened. I looked and the car behind me was gone, along with the ? deer. Now mind you, there are no turnoffs on the road, and it's a flat straight road. I was confused as ? .

? that road and ? Warrenton.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited September 2011
    Options
    As I rode down a country road down here in Warrenton, I looked and some ? was approaching like a maniac in my rear view mirror. The speed limit is 45 on the particular road, but that car was going at least 80. It wasn't too long before the car was right on my tail. Meanwhile, as my eyes returned to the road in front of me, a deer appeared out of nowhere on our side of the road. Instinctively, I slammed on the brakes bracing for impact with the driver and the deer. Nothing happened. I looked and the car behind me was gone, along with the ? deer. Now mind you, there are no turnoffs on the road, and it's a flat straight road. I was confused as ? .

? that road and ? Warrenton.

That's odd as hell. You lucky though. You still drive on that road or you avoid it now?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ive seen things out of the corner of my eye. thats about it tho.

I have bad arachniphobia, so when i was going to my room to go to sleep i was gettin my pajama pants and when i was on the way to my room i had this intense feeling that there was gonna be a spider on my pants. get into the room and pick up my pj's and there was a orange spider crawling up the pant leg so i flicked it off hella fast and looked at the spot where i thought i saw it land and it disapeared. it was weird.

When i was young my mom said we lived in this apartment and she noticed a lot of our kitchen stuff would just disappear and after a few months she just got frustrated and said something a long the lines of "Please give it back" and she went in the room a hour later and it was all on her bed, then it would continuously happen until the kitchen knives disappeared. she said we moved out shortly after that.

She also used to live on an indian reservation when she was young and she said she went to her friends house when she was 12, and her friends step dad was a shaman or something (witch doctor whatever you wanna call it) and he would set candles in the middle of the room with his drum and make chants with the family circled around these candles. then one day she said she saw a shadowy figure sit on the couch. they were also under the influence of peyote tho. but anyway after a few of these "rituals" he friend became posessed. the step dad molested her and got her pregnant when she was 12 and i guess my mom was saying this girl was on some straight out of the exorcist ? . she would be normal for so long then they would have to lock her in the room cuz she would just go into these fits and start ? ? up in the house when she was a really quiet girl supposedly.

My mom could have just been trying to ? me but i mean even today she swears this all happened.

Then theres a few stories of this island called sitka here in alaska. when the russians came over they killed the natives and a lot of the city is built on burial grounds and theres a huge graveyard for such a low populated island. its nutso. ill share some of those later.
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That's odd as hell. You lucky though. You still drive on that road or you avoid it now?

I drove on it to go to a New Year's service with the fam and again during the day just to see if there were no turn offs on the stretch of road.

It's something I'll probably never figure out.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    When i was young my mom said we lived in this apartment and she noticed a lot of our kitchen stuff would just disappear and after a few months she just got frustrated and said something a long the lines of "Please give it back" and she went in the room a hour later and it was all on her bed, then it would continuously happen until the kitchen knives disappeared. she said we moved out shortly after that.
    I've heard having household items dissapear on a regular basis is a subtle sign of hauntings. You know when you can't find something in the place that you left it and there's no other possible explanation as to how it dissapeared. Probably a poltergist, as they're known for playing jokes and being mischevious.
  • dirtyrodney
    dirtyrodney Members Posts: 556
    edited September 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    I remember when Paul Mooney said to white people he could prove ghosts aren't real. He said if they were real the slaves would have all killed u by now.

It seems it gotta be something to this
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Nah.

I think many of these "paranormal" delusions are driven by fear, so it's unlikely to happen to me.

Even if I did see something that appeared "impossible", I wouldn't "freak out" or lose my ability to think rationally.