Healing Process

Options
Tupacfan
Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
edited May 2010 in Waiting To Exhale
Folks, this is personal piece i'm sharing with ya'll, a traggic experince that I've gone thru and healing from.. A new piece at that. Comments are welcome. I'm actually still working on this piece but it's a glimpse for ya'll :D

Healing Process

Language knows how to collect words
And even as I find pleasure in speaking
My soul's spiritual entrance
Closes for the day
Like tape across my mouth
A peak comes to my desire
And poetic soliloquy pauses
My voice may still be full of reason
Yet, my cheek pulls back my tongue
The comprehensive, by and large,
Verse of a day ends
And learned free verse may be redundant
For a detailed expose to undertake uniqueness
I know my dwelling is of value to my Creator
And of my elation
As in a euphoric daze, with respect, I simply
Praise in pensive prayer.

2pacfan 5/1/2010

Comments

• REAL_POETICAL
    REAL_POETICAL Members Posts: 347 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    your wordplay and design of lines are impeccable....this piece is to the point and in depth at the same time...i can feel the emotion through the piece as if the pen is moving but the person thats moving the pen is going in speed while the room is at pace....bottom line good stuff as always

keep dropping those words to open the hearts of many called poetry my fellow poetress

peace
  • Tupacfan
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback real p,

Preciate that, especially coming from a poetical standpoint!

I'm still working on this piece, as time progresses I'll be adding more to it..

Its about me recovering from almost a 3 year battle with cancer and luekemia on and off, going into several remissions and as I type I lie from my hospital bed, Its amazing how I've overcome my triumphs with the illness, not to mention having to be in a silent state at one point (coma) so yea this piece reflects all of that..

Peace!
    Thanks for reading again, its very rare I share my deep personal spiritual drops so ya'll is lucky! Haha!
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Love the emotion and the worldplay. Cant wait until you finish it. Stay strong and keep your mind thinking positive and you can defeat anything.
  • Tupacfan
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Aye chozenone,

Thanks for positive feedback, thus feeding me positive energy! Indeed when its completed I'll re-edit the final touchings..

Again thnx for reading!