The difference between being thick and being fat/thinking you're thick

Options

Comments

• Jemadore
    Jemadore Members Posts: 199
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Are you a fatty?

No ...I have a curvaceous shape like many of the women posted in this thread...and I'm a vegetarian but my diet is pretty much vegan with the exception of fish from time to time...so I don't plan on gaining weight and I exercise to prevent it...but I'm sure someone wil say I'm a garden burger away from fat so ohhh well LOL..

But ? need to stop picking women apart when I know more than half of you are walking around with a birdchest/2nd trimester belly with a fun size ? ..
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Jemadore wrote: »
    No ...I have a curvaceous shape like many of the women posted in this thread...and I'm a vegetarian but my diet is pretty much vegan with the exception of fish from time to time...so I don't plan on gaining weight and I exercise to prevent it...but I'm sure someone wil say I'm a garden burger away from fat so ohhh well LOL..

But ? need to stop picking women apart when I know more than half of you are walking around with a birdchest/2nd trimester belly with a fun size ? ..

LMFAO @ the bolded.

Let them have their fun online, they know what they're getting at home.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

LOL that would be me. And don't act like women don't do that ? too, I'm in a office with nothing but women and the stuff I hear
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Not to defend any of these clown ass nerds that stay FACELEZZ and hide behind their computer screen while dissing women, but....

Stop bullshittin, a dude aint gettin no play from a woman if he aint got money and she has options, even if he does look like trey songz
  • Jemadore
    edited September 2011
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »
    LMFAO @ the bolded.

Let them have their fun online, they know what they're getting at home.

LOL yea okay...they need to stop fronting so hard...
    LOL that would be me. And don't act like women don't do that ? too, I'm in a office with nothing but women and the stuff I hear

I don't ...and I work in an office full of women....
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Not to defend any of these clown ass nerds that stay FACELEZZ and hide behind their computer screen while dissing women, but....

Stop bullshittin, a dude aint gettin no play from a woman if he aint got money and she has options, even if he does look like trey songz

And if that statement were true then most men would be single...

Not every woman likes trey...plus I heard he likes ? as much as I do....
  • Niggersauce
    edited September 2011
    Options
    How does your first statement make sense at all when in most relationships the man is the person that makes more money? And i didn't mean trey songz in a literal sense...
  • John_fs
    John_fs Banned Users Posts: 152
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So the difference between "thick" and "fat" is the size of the stomach. Got it... now why are people so hell-bent on making this thread every couple months? If you can't handle a chick bigger than you, that's your issue.

? you ?
  • Jemadore
    edited September 2011
    Options
    How does your first statement make sense at all when in most relationships the man is the person that makes more money? And i didn't mean trey songz in a literal sense...

It makes plenty of sense...you are not a woman...and plenty of men are walking around broke acting like they have money...

And most of the time when we get to know a man and know he can't offer all the BS he said he can when he first meets us...we usually still give him a chance...a man doesn't need money or to be society standard of handsome to get "play"...
  • Jemadore
    edited September 2011
    Options
    D-Jack wrote: »
    Do you know there is something called an opinion, right???

Of course I do...but stating what a woman may look like is not an opinion...its stupid...but keep having your fun online...
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    it's all about poportion and B.M.I

a chick can be 180-200 and not be fat dependin on how she's built
  • Jemadore
    edited September 2011
    Options
    D-Jack wrote: »
    Yes, it is. I do think Mya was chunky in that pic and I find her unattractive. There that's my opinion.

Do they have an applause smiley here? I would like to give you one...
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Thick is a pretty self explanatory word. If you're thick, you're not fat, just THICK in all of the places men consider to be areas of attraction on a woman( i.e- Legs, thighs, ass, ? , etc.). It you're fat, it means you have too much going on in all of those areas, including a gut, rolls on the side, muffintop, cankles, etc.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    FELLAS!!!! I KNOW WHAT YALL GOING THROUGH BUT PLEASE READ MY POST BEFORE YOU LOOK AT THE PICS! LOL
    It's come to my attention that us black folk have suddenly got confused on this issue for some strange reason. Maybe it's all this silicone,? lifts, ? pop panties and photoshop....? I on the other hand have never lost focus and can separate the two.

Ladies you don't have to have "hella ass"(Serena Williams) to be "thick". It has to have a nice shape and poke out to a certain extent that's all. when you walk it has to jiggle/move from side to side just right and memorize any male and make other females envy/hate. Thin chicks and thin chicks that are borderline skinny can be "thick" too. it's not really about the size so much it's more about proportion. thin chicks can have a donk/apple bottom/? meat for "their size" too. please don't get them water buffalo,cartoon looking nicki minaj type ? twisted with what real "ass" looks like. OH, and white girls please stop thinking you can go to the gym and get a ? . it don't work like that and you have to actually have a good amount of ? meat to "tone" and "shape". You have to be born with it!(or go buy it)

examples:
    THICK
    29uubf7.jpg

FAT/SLOPPY/NEED TO TONE UP A LOT/THINK YOU THICK

THAT IS ALL. (shot out to fiat money)

Dunno about fat and sloppy in the 2nd ? . Y'all ? be overexaggerating big/fat. Sayin someone is "fat & sloppy", means that person body is just all over the place. No kinda shape. Everything is just hanging out. Ole girl is far from that. 3 months and she can get toned up wit no problem. Y'all plz stop over using "big" or "fat".

There are different variations of a woman being "thick". A woman wit a small waist, and phat azzz is just one of them.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    SMH thick chicks are fat, no if ands or butts
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Mane, ? know the difference between a thick woman and a fat thick woman. They just settle for the fat thick hoes.

REal ? right here! I know right now if my wife was to leave me. I would have a chubby (a burger away from being fat) chick as a rebound in a second. I used to use them for confidence builders (slump busters) but you never wife a chubby chick. She will be Monique after the first kid!
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    it's all about poportion and B.M.I

a chick can be 180-200 and not be fat dependin on how she's built

Sorry dude if a chick is 180-200lbs she is either a freak of nature, 6'8" or fat.

I seen one african chick in DC that was 200lbs but muscle bound but she is a freak of nature!
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    *fixed*

And I wish dudes would just keep it real

If you choose fat hoes (or in some cases fat hoes choose you because you look like the no standards type) just be honest about the fat hoes you're smashing

Stop saying ? like 'I like/need them thick' when you out here diving face first in one of her many fat folds trying to find what you hope is a ?

You ain't gotsta lie to kick it
    hilarious, the way some of these ? talk you would think they ? dimes.

? is lying i'm feeling really disrespected/
    if everybody ? dimes then who got all these ugly ? pregnant.

- saigon

this is true lol Everybody know some ? who does ? like this. I made a thread about this on the old I.C. But king is right, women do this more than we do lol nobodies innocent of this. You lying like hell talking bout you don't hear women picking apart men. Some of Yall will not date a dude for the most insignificant reason. Keep it 100 girl.
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hilarious, the way some of these ? talk you would think they ? dimes.

? is lying i'm feeling really disrespected/
    if everybody ? dimes then who got all these ugly ? pregnant.

- saigon

this is true lol Everybody no some ? who does ? like this. I made a thread about this on the old I.C. But king is right, women do this more than we
    do lol nobodies innocent of this. You lying like hell talking bout you don't hear women picking apart men. Some of Yall will not date a dude for the most insignificant reason. Keep it 100 girl.

I know I pick men apart. That's why I have no problem it men do it to women. Everyone is entitled to a preference.. I don't find fat men attractive. Guts are very unappealing and if a guy looks like he's going to fat, I wouldn't be attracted to him.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited September 2011
    Options
    FELLAS!!!! I KNOW WHAT YALL GOING THROUGH BUT PLEASE READ MY POST BEFORE YOU LOOK AT THE PICS! LOL
    It's come to my attention that us black folk have suddenly got confused on this issue for some strange reason. Maybe it's all this silicone,? lifts, ? pop panties and photoshop....? I on the other hand have never lost focus and can separate the two.

Ladies you don't have to have "hella ass"(Serena Williams) to be "thick". It has to have a nice shape and poke out to a certain extent that's all. when you walk it has to jiggle/move from side to side just right and memorize any male and make other females envy/hate. Thin chicks and thin chicks that are borderline skinny can be "thick" too. it's not really about the size so much it's more about proportion. thin chicks can have a donk/apple bottom/? meat for "their size" too. please don't get them water buffalo,cartoon looking nicki minaj type ? twisted with what real "ass" looks like. OH, and white girls please stop thinking you can go to the gym and get a ? . it don't work like that and you have to actually have a good amount of ? meat to "tone" and "shape". You have to be born with it!(or go buy it)

examples:
    THICK
    29uubf7.jpg

FAT/SLOPPY/NEED TO TONE UP A LOT/THINK YOU THICK

THAT IS ALL. (shot out to fiat money)

Dunno about fat and sloppy in the 2nd ? . Y'all ? be overexaggerating big/fat. Sayin someone is "fat & sloppy", means that person body is just all over the place. No kinda shape. Everything is just hanging out. Ole girl is far from that. 3 months and she can get toned up wit no problem. Y'all plz stop over using "big" or "fat".

There are different variations of a woman being "thick". A woman wit a small waist, and phat azzz is just one of them.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    []79Dayum_thumb.jpg[..................................................

dudes face is priceless....
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I know I pick men apart. That's why I have no problem it men do it to women. Everyone is entitled to a preference.. I don't find fat men attractive. Guts are very unappealing and if a guy looks like he's going to fat, I wouldn't be attracted to him.
    Jemadore doesn't even realize that she just picked apart a bunch of dudes in her last post lol. it looks pretty obvious that she doesn't like skinny men with "bird chest".

@ darkone360

I understand that some of us have a different level of what is what. I know exactly what you're talking about. You talking about those "in between" women. I wasn't trying to be too hella specific about the ? . I was separating fat from thick because that line has somehow gotten blurred, that is all. Chicks wit "? do" walking around talking bout they thick lol no you not!!! You see how ? started to post all these fake ass injection booties?but look bruh, if you like chicks wit a lil bit more meat on them(all over) than the average chick then do you.(shot out to tommy bullfinger) but know that your opinion is not the majority.
  • Niggersauce
    edited September 2011
    Options
    It makes plenty of sense...you are not a woman...and plenty of men are walking around broke acting like they have money...

And most of the time when we get to know a man and know he can't offer all the BS he said he can when he first meets us...we usually still give him a chance...a man doesn't need money or to be society standard of handsome to get "play"...

You just a dumb ? you dont speak for all women. If a woman meets a guy and he tells her all this ? he can do, but she realizes its all lies; yet still decides to give him a chance? Shes a ? ......its not just a woman thing.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Jemadore doesn't even realize that she just picked apart a bunch of dudes in her last post lol. it looks pretty obvious that she doesn't like skinny men with "bird chest".

@ darkone360

I understand that some of us have a different level of what is what. I know exactly what you're talking about. You talking about those "in between" women. I wasn't trying to be too hella specific about the ? . I was separating fat from thick because that line has somehow gotten blurred, that is all. Chicks wit "? do" walking around talking bout they thick lol no you not!!! You see how ? started to post all these fake ass injection booties?but look bruh, if you like chicks wit a lil bit more meat on them(all over) than the average chick then do you.(shot out to tommy bullfinger) but know that your opinion is not the majority.

I wasn't stating that my opinion was the majority. But just as folks throwin the term "thick" around, ? is also throwin "fat" around as well. I've posted PLENTY of pics of women wit the phattest azzz, wit just a lil stomach, and ? define that as "obese". If really wanna define thick, ask ? outside the IC. Cuz u can post a flawless dime, and folks are STILL gonna find something wrong.

Defining "thick" in the IC is a term that will never have a definite answer. Like I said, different variations bruh.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    fat chick here. i learned to be cool with it. there's a male fan group for every type of woman.

Ever since you and Uncle Jr sold the KING TOWERS ? hasnt been the same
  • Jemadore
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You just a dumb ? you dont speak for all women. If a woman meets a guy and he tells her all this ? he can do, but she realizes its all lies; yet still decides to give him a chance? Shes a ? ......its not just a woman thing.

why are you calling me a ? ?