Who pops Guns more than a lil bit, what is you an idiot?

Options
Bigavelli
Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
edited September 2011 in The Reason
"The judge treated me fair, like any other human being," Eminem said afterward. "I just want to get it behind me and get back to spending time with my little girl and making music."

The Grammy-winning star was charged after a June 4 confrontation outside a Warren nightclub. Police said Eminem pistol-whipped a man he says he saw kissing his estranged wife, Kim.

In February, the rapper, whose real name is Marshall Bruce Mathers III, pleaded guilty in a deal with prosecutors, who dropped a charge of assault with a dangerous weapon.

The charge carried a maximum of five years in prison. Macomb County Prosecutor Carl Marlinga said earlier that he would seek no more than six months because "he has no record and there was no serious injury."

Circuit Judge Antonio Viviano also fined Eminem $2,500 and ordered him to undergo counseling and submit to drug testing. The rapper must ask the court for permission to travel overseas.

"In this case, the weapon was not loaded and there was no direct danger to human life," the judge said.

Eminem"s attorney, Wally Piszczatowski, argued that the rapper is "a self-made man" who has "overcome many obstacles." "He has the ability to overcome this problem as a minor setback," the lawyer said.

On the advice of his attorneys, Eminem made no statement in court. He stood silent between his attorneys in a dark suit and tie.

Comments