When will you faggits realize that Dwyane Wade is not only the best in the NBA but

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    kAjUn wrote: »
    wade-crying.jpg
    wade.jpg

a step in the right direction if this is true

can't hate on a ? say d-wade is the best

even though i disagree

he's def has earned his keep

Even if that injury set back Wade and the HEAT greatly and I hate that this ? happened, this ? will always be funny to me
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    jrod44 wrote: »
    If Wade dont get fouled at the rack he is so-so?

Cmon man. If you take away Reggie Miller's 3 pt shooting, you would see he is so-so. If Shaq wasnt 7 foot 300lb, he would be so-so.

And the reason no one says ? about Wade in the Finals is because, he did all he could do, if he had gotten a partner for the 4th Qters he'd have a second title. No diss to Bron though,thats my dude and the 2nd best in the game. They both are great two way players but Wade gets the edge IMO, he has carried a team to a title before, and was not the reason his team didnt get this one.

This has to show you though that when the pressue is on, whether its the Finals or collective bargaining, Wade is gonna lead.

James is better than Wade period and Im not a Bron stan, and I like D-Wade as much as the rest... Bron had a ? off series but be serious with ur life, Lebron is head and shoulders a better overall player than Wade it aint hard to tell... but whatever I know Bron is public enemy no. 1 but I aint buying Wade over Bron besides closing a game... James is the best player in the NBA not named Bryant
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    James is better than Wade period and Im not a Bron stan, and I like D-Wade as much as the rest... Bron had a ? off series but be serious with ur life, Lebron is head and shoulders a better overall player than Wade it aint hard to tell... but whatever I know Bron is public enemy no. 1 but I aint buying Wade over Bron besides closing a game... James is the best player in the NBA not named Bryant

Uh ohhh another Lebron v Kobe war

pssst Lebron is better than Kobe too
  • noirwar
    noirwar Members Posts: 514
    edited October 2011
    Options

^^ Draw fellas^^
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    yeah i'm really surprised that the commish isn't taking these guys seriously

scaled.php?tn=0&server=576&filename=z24p.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

scaled.php?tn=0&server=863&filename=m0os.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

i dont get it.
    the jews shouldnt take these guys seriously because a few of them didnt wear suits? or is it too much melanin?!
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Props to D-Wade for keepin it trilla....

D-Wade will never or never has been the best player in the league... He's not even the best on his team or best at his position so lets stop the foolish remarks...
    The ? got away with 2 ? series in the playoffs while ? magnified Lebron's every move... ? missed clutch free throws against the Mavs, ? never say ? bout that... ? turned over the rock at the end of the game at Dallas in the finals, ? never call him out on that... The ? outside game is still suspect at best, ? never say nuthin about that... If Wade dont get fouled at the rack he's so so... very good defender though and ok midrange... he's not the best bud

Truth.com. Wade is nowhere near the best player in the league, and when he doesn't get those little wack fouls called, he turns from good player to average. SMH @ Wade's free-throw attempts looking like other star's shot attempts. Ol' 12 for 18 at the line type player.
    gns wrote: »
    i dont get it.
    the jews shouldnt take these guys seriously because a few of them didnt wear suits? or is it too much melanin?!

I thought I was the only one.
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited October 2011
    Options

I cant do it though, Wade has IT though, he just hits another level sometimes. I think James is the more consistent player, and has the better overall skill set, or the same skill set, just James is obviously athletically superior.

But Wade has that thing, that makes him do a 360 then proceed to yoke on a 7fter, or try to meet 7 fters at the rim. Plus I think his ability to figure out defenses was evident in the Finals, this past one and the one he won a title. It seems that once a defense has a sound strategy to limit James, James doesnt have a counter, while Wade rarely gets stifled twice. James was on his way, to having a playoff to remember of all times, so he is my solid #2, and in due time will take the #1 spot, but as for today, give me Wade.

Doint point at me bro.
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    JUXcaptainHOOK Members Posts: 406
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i agree .. DWade IS the best NBA player, has been for years already.
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The ? got away with 2 ? series in the playoffs while ? magnified Lebron's every move... ? missed clutch free throws against the Mavs, ? never say ? bout that... ? turned over the rock at the end of the game at Dallas in the finals, ? never call him out on that... The ? outside game is still suspect at best, ? never say nuthin about that... If Wade dont get fouled at the rack he's so so... very good defender though and ok midrange... he's not the best bud

? dont call DWade out cuz he's already proved himself, LeBron hasn't.... Even KOBE , all of u ? fav. player said himself DWade is hard to guard after the Lakers lost the 2nd time to the Heat last season
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    jrod44 wrote: »
    I cant do it though, Wade has IT though, he just hits another level sometimes. I think James is the more consistent player, and has the better overall skill set, or the same skill set, just James is obviously athletically superior.

But Wade has that thing, that makes him do a 360 then proceed to yoke on a 7fter, or try to meet 7 fters at the rim. Plus I think his ability to figure out defenses was evident in the Finals, this past one and the one he won a title. It seems that once a defense has a sound strategy to limit James, James doesnt have a counter, while Wade rarely gets stifled twice. James was on his way, to having a playoff to remember of all times, so he is my solid #2, and in due time will take the #1 spot, but as for today, give me Wade.

Doint point at me bro.

Solid post....ill take the one with the ring too
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    yeah i'm really surprised that the commish isn't taking these guys seriously

scaled.php?tn=0&server=576&filename=z24p.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

scaled.php?tn=0&server=863&filename=m0os.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

smh @ melo and baron thinking its casual friday
  • Copper
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i agree .. DWade IS the best NBA player, has been for years already.

lolz...............
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lolz...............

lolz ?

Only ? put that extra z at the end b
  • Copper
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lolz ?

while other bishes pose in front of thier web cams wearing lipstick while they blush
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Props to D-Wade for keepin it trilla....

D-Wade will never or never has been the best player in the league... He's not even the best on his team or best at his position so lets stop the foolish remarks...

And what did Lebron do in the finals?????????????
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lolz ?

while other bishes pose in front of thier web cams wearing lipstick while they blush

lmbao.....................
  • noirwar
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? dont call DWade out cuz he's already proved himself, LeBron hasn't.... Even KOBE , all of u ? fav. player said himself DWade is hard to guard after the Lakers lost the 2nd time to the Heat last season

You said years as in the last year or so but not in years.
    I never like kobe but that" Either side Jordan esque Turnaround Jumper" is the real problem that separates them. Wade matches that with will and power that Kobe used to posses. Wade has to add more to his game than dunks to be more.
    Wade is At Harlold Minor level
    While Kobe ascended to the spirit of the sport at one point in time just like MJ.
  • noirwar
    edited October 2011
    Options
    And what did Lebron do in the finals?????????????

That dude Lebron... smh something is wrong with him in regards to his handling being the unoffical "King"
    he can't bare the crown... at least not yet. His up side is greater than Wade and Kobe's Besides he's Younger than both of them, with no collegiate mileage
  • glenclose
    glenclose Members Posts: 22
    edited October 2011
    Options
    no one is worth 50 mil per season playing sports. not even the best player in the nba regardless of who he is
  • Heartless_Mentality1
    Heartless_Mentality1 Members Posts: 147
    edited October 2011
    Options
    noirwar wrote: »
    I never like kobe but that" Either side Jordan esque Turnaround Jumper" is the real problem that separates them. Wade matches that with will and power that Kobe used to posses. Wade has to add more to his game than dunks to be more.

While Kobe ascended to the spirit of the sport at one point in time just like MJ.

Harold Miner

9w1o4.png

Dwyane Wade

EQeeY.png

Get the ? outta my thread you ?
  • Heartless_Mentality1
    Heartless_Mentality1 Members Posts: 147
    edited October 2011
    Options
    glenclose wrote: »
    no one is worth 50 mil per season playing sports. not even the best player in the nba regardless of who he is

WRONG. These athletes drive the sport. They are well deserving of their contracts. They sell tickets, merchandise, bring in corporate sponsorships, multimillion dollar TV deals, and drive businesses in the surrounding areas of the city they play in. If anything, they are UNDERPAID. There is no sport without the players. The more they bring in, the more they should make. You just jealous you wasnt given the same gifts, to have the skills to be worth 50 Million per season. Understandable
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    noirwar wrote: »

06355806_wtf_reaction_gif.gif

? ....get the ? outta here with this ?
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You don't ? with the Illuminati........
  • Copper
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I dont think d wade is the nba's best (he's one of the best), but hes damn sure levels above harold minor