You're antichrist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
If you deny that the Lord Jesus Christ did not come as ? made flesh, you are antichrist! The devil has sent his wolves in sheeps clothing in order to devour the flock because he knows that his time is almost up. It was all written though, but I have to expose it when I see it. The serpent can only masquerade as an angel of light for so long. Eventually the darkness will show forth and his true color will be revealed.

If you deny that Jesus Christ isn't ? , you are ANTICHRIST! You belong to the serpent. May ? give you mercy so that you can REPENT!

"7For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist." 2 John 1:7

You deceivers, I see right through you. I see you serpent. I see you lucifer! I see you devil.

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    was this like a public service announcement cause im not quite sure how to carry on the conversation here
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    was this like a public service announcement cause im not quite sure how to carry on the conversation here

Yeah it was. Just had to air out the thoughts of ? right quick.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If you deny that the Lord Jesus Christ did not come as ? made flesh, you are antichrist! The devil has sent his wolves in sheeps clothing in order to devour the flock because he knows that his time is almost up. It was all written though, but I have to expose it when I see it. The serpent can only masquerade as an angel of light for so long. Eventually the darkness will show forth and his true color will be revealed.

If you deny that Jesus Christ isn't ? , you are ANTICHRIST! You belong to the serpent. May ? give you mercy so that you can REPENT!

"7For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist." 2 John 1:7

You deceivers, I see right through you. I see you serpent. I see you lucifer! I see you devil.

now some folks are a little confused over this, are they part of the antichrist as well?

oh and Amen to your first response brotha
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    now some folks are a little confused over this, are they part of the antichrist as well?

oh and Amen to your first response brotha

There are many antichrist all ready in the world, just like the scripture states. Anybody who denies Jesus Christ is ? is antichrist. Which means they are against Christ. But there is also "THE" antichrist which is still to come. He will be the embodiment of evil because satan himself will dwell inside of him.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2011
    Options
    but I thought Jesus and ? were 2 separate entities.....

i dont consider myself part of the antichrist either just thought id put that out there
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    but I thought Jesus and ? were 2 separate entities.....

i dont consider myself part of the antichrist either just thought id put that out there

It's called the trinity Pico.

You may call your Mother: Mom, mama, and mommy. But she is still 1 person, your mother.

? is the same. He is ? the Father, ? the Son, and ? the Holy Spirit. 1 ? who eternally exists in 3 persons.

1x1x1=1
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ok so then what up with that thread talkin bout "if ye known me, ye should have know my father also" this implies two different people
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ok so then what up with that thread talkin bout "if ye known me, ye should have know my father also" this implies two different people

Some people try to understand ? according to their own knowledge and belief. That other thread being a prime example. The trinity of ? has been taught since the book of Genesis was written by Moses over 3,000+ years ago. Genesis 1:26 gives us a prime example. The plurality of Gods being is highlighted in red.

"And ? said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

When ? made man in His image, we were made like Him. Spirit, Soul, and Body. We are a spirit, which has a soul, and lives in a body. So the trinity is expressed in us as well. Why? Because we were made after the likeness and in the image of ? .

The trinity is also represented in the universe. The universe is made up of space, time, and matter. Take any of those properties away and there would be no universe.

? even breaks down the material that makes up the universe into a trinity of components.

Space is made up of length, width, and height.
    Time consists of past, present, and future.
    Matter consists of energy in motion producing phenomena.

The trinity of ? is well represented all around us throughout His creation. ? always leaves a witness. But many people fail to see that witness because they don't see with their spiritual eyes. The only way we can understand the things of ? is to have the mind of ? , which is by being born-again. Amen.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ummm okay im out
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ummm okay im out

Glad to see you around these parts Pico. Come by and chat more often. I pray the Lords blessings upon you. May ? keep your heart and mind in perfect peace. Amen.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You know, serpents/snakes really get a bad rap in some of these myths, and in real life. First, the snake steals the plant of immortality from Gilgamesh. Then, a snake tricks Eve into eating some forbidden fruit; effectively costing them their immortality as well.

Add that to the fact snakes are under "? on sight" status for many people and that many people think they're "evil".

Unless it's in an area where snakes are worshiped or left alone, it sucks to be a snake.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It's called the trinity Pico.

You may call your Mother: Mom, mama, and mommy. But she is still 1 person, your mother.

? is the same. He is ? the Father, ? the Son, and ? the Holy Spirit. 1 ? who eternally exists in 3 persons.

1x1x1=1

terrible example.

i like the "water, ice, vapor=H2O" example, myself
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    terrible example.

lol yes bad example and DoU doesn't explain 'em any better.

Btw, "your" was wrong, it's supposed to read "you're" in the title.

"You're the Anti-Christ".

Which is cool. Title is suiting, although I don't care for snakes much.

Speaking of snakes or serpents, why is the devil to blame for what happened in Eden? He wasn't labeled as the devil, it seems a snake was there and that's all it was. Since we know snakes do not talk, did it hiss and under the influence of something Eve thought it talked? (assuming that it all actually happened)
  • fiat_money
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Maybe it was an upright walking earthworm.

Its punishment was having to eat dust and crawl on its "belly" for the rest of it days. Snakes don't eat dust, but earthworms eat organic material found in dirt; basically, they eat dirt. The second part of its punishment implies that it was not crawling on its "belly" beforehand; hence why it must be an upright, perhaps walking earthworm.

A case of mistaken identity it would seem.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    You know, serpents/snakes really get a bad rap in some of these myths, and in real life. First, the snake steals the plant of immortality from Gilgamesh. Then, a snake tricks Eve into eating some forbidden fruit; effectively costing them their immortality as well.

Add that to the fact snakes are under "? on sight" status for many people and that many people think they're "evil".

Unless it's in an area where snakes are worshiped or left alone, it sucks to be a snake.

It sucks to be a snake because that was part of the curse ? pronounced upon it in the Garden of Eden.

"And the LORD ? said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life." Genesis 3:14
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    terrible example.

Forgive me.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    lol yes bad example and DoU doesn't explain 'em any better.

Btw, "your" was wrong, it's supposed to read "you're" in the title.

"You're the Anti-Christ".

Which is cool. Title is suiting, although I don't care for snakes much.

Speaking of snakes or serpents, why is the devil to blame for what happened in Eden? He wasn't labeled as the devil, it seems a snake was there and that's all it was. Since we know snakes do not talk, did it hiss and under the influence of something Eve thought it talked? (assuming that it all actually happened)

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."
    Revelation 12:9

He is the enemy of your soul Vibe!
  • fiat_money
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It sucks to be a snake because that was part of the curse ? pronounced upon it in the Garden of Eden.

"And the LORD ? said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life." Genesis 3:14
    Of course, blame the snake for everything.

That's what the writers of The Epic of Gilgamesh did, and it's what the writers of The Book of Genesis did many centuries later.

It's like the proverbial scapegoat.

The "scapesnake".
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You're.. Not your
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Some people try to understand ? according to their own knowledge and belief. That other thread being a prime example. The trinity of ? has been taught since the book of Genesis was written by Moses over 3,000+ years ago. Genesis 1:26 gives us a prime example. The plurality of Gods being is highlighted in red.

"And ? said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

When ? made man in His image, we were made like Him. Spirit, Soul, and Body. We are a spirit, which has a soul, and lives in a body. So the trinity is expressed in us as well. Why? Because we were made after the likeness and in the image of ? .

The trinity is also represented in the universe. The universe is made up of space, time, and matter. Take any of those properties away and there would be no universe.

? even breaks down the material that makes up the universe into a trinity of components.

Space is made up of length, width, and height.
    Time consists of past, present, and future.
    Matter consists of energy in motion producing phenomena.

The trinity of ? is well represented all around us throughout His creation. ? always leaves a witness. But many people fail to see that witness because they don't see with their spiritual eyes. The only way we can understand the things of ? is to have the mind of ? , which is by being born-again. Amen.

SO YOUR EXAMPLE MEANS THAT THERE IS MORE THAN 1 PERSON WHEN ? SAID US.. CORRECT...

me and u done went back and 4th with this before
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    SO YOUR EXAMPLE MEANS THAT THERE IS MORE THAN 1 PERSON WHEN ? SAID US.. CORRECT...

me and u done went back and 4th with this before

If I said, "Let us make a reply to this thread", would I not be indicating to you that there was more than 1 person I was confiding in to make a response to you?
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    if i said, "let us make a reply to this thread", would i not be indicating to you that there was more than 1 person i was confiding in to make a response to you?
    no doubt... So that means that there was someone else with ? at the time.....

You stand by your word that there is only ? and no other.. That ? left earth and came in the form of jesus, which is not true....
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    no doubt... So that means that there was someone else with ? at the time.....

You stand by your word that there is only ? and no other.. That ? left earth and came in the form of jesus, which is not true....

No ? was by Himself. He was consulting within the ? -head. ? is one. The scriptures are clear about this. But he also exists in 3 persons, ? the Father, ? the Son, and ? the Holy Spirit. That is why He said "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:"

? was indicating His plurality. I really don't understand how it's that hard for people to understand.

If ? made man to exists as a tri-une being: Body, Soul, and Spirit; why can't ? exists as a tri-une being if we are made in His image and after His likeness?

It's simple math to me and I hate math. 1x1x1=1

It doesn't get any easier than that.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    people are still waiting on a rapture that supposedly, according to scripture, should have happened a long time ago????
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    No ? was by Himself. He was consulting within the ? -head. ? is one. The scriptures are clear about this. But he also exists in 3 persons, ? the Father, ? the Son, and ? the Holy Spirit. That is why He said "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:"

? was indicating His plurality. I really don't understand how it's that hard for people to understand.

If ? made man to exists as a tri-une being: Body, Soul, and Spirit; why can't ? exists as a tri-une being if we are made in His image and after His likeness?

It's simple math to me and I hate math. 1x1x1=1

It doesn't get any easier than that.

ONCE AGAIN... LIKE I SAID... THERE IS ONE ? ... JESUS IS ? OFFSPRING.. HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON... WHAT DOES BEGOTTEN MEAN? (Adj. 1. begotten - (of offspring) generated by procreation; "naturally begotten child" biological - of parents and children; related by blood; "biological child
    JESUS CAME/WAS MADE FROM ? ...WHEN U PRAY, U PRAY THROUGH JESUS 2 PAST IT ALONG TO THE FATHER.. THATS WHY THE VAIL WAS BROKEN IN THERE CHURCH...

WE JUST GONE HAVE 2 AGREE 2 DISAGREE