Whats Up With These Chicks falLING For These White Boys?

Options
texas409
texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Im no hater at all and this aint a black women bashing thread but damn these women choosing these white boys over they own black men. And the white dudes arent treating them any different...still ? other ? and using them for money. I got a white homeboy that makes his black chick have 3somes with him and other chicks but the crazy ? said she would never have one with a black dude...Is it self hate or the media downplaying the black man and getting our women to turn on us?

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol...the nerve.
  • Pun1sher
    Pun1sher Members Posts: 424
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Im no hater at all and this aint a black women bashing thread but damn these women choosing these white boys over they own black men. And the white dudes arent treating them any different...still ? other ? and using them for money. I got a white homeboy that makes his black chick have 3somes with him and other chicks but the crazy ? said she would never have one with a black dude...Is it self hate or the media downplaying the black man and getting our women to turn on us?

I blame the media. Most people who partake in interracial relationships are oblivious to the racist undertones. White people merely view Blacks as sexual objects...be it a White girl, living out her Mandingo fantasy, or a White dude who pursues Black women because of their phat ? . It's all the same, and these are the same White people who wouldn't interact with you in any other arena, outside of the bedroom.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options

then what's your issue? Instead of you having to deal with women who deal with men who treat them like ? , they're white dudes problem now...be thankful...the white man is finally helping you out
  • texas409
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    Every Black homegirl I have that are dating White Men are being treated like Queens. It works for them so it's whatever.

you have to be lying or brainwashed....these white men are not treating these black women like queens i know plenty of white men that are doing the same things as black men to these chicks...dont be delusional
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? exist...in realted news water is effective in putting out fire
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    that pank tip got these ? whipped
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    how about yall ? step your game up and quit worrying about the competition.

single black straight man with a career no kids own car crib $ and no record, post
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yall ? ass dudes praising these white women, so i dont see the problem...

Black women need love from somebody
  • texas409
    edited October 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    then what's your issue? Instead of you having to deal with women who deal with men who treat them like ? , they're white dudes problem now...be thankful...the white man is finally helping you out

your missing the point the complaint is us black men arent handling our business...which is a lie....so they are choosing other races but the other races are ? on them the same way as they claim we are
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Kimi,

you loo like hancock in that avi pick.. Take that junk down!
  • Copper
    edited October 2011
    Options
    your missing the point the complaint is us black men arent handling our business...which is a lie....so they are choosing other races but the other races are ? on them the same way as they claim we are

let em get ? on bruh....do you

the black women I tend to hang around dont worship anyone white or black
  • texas409
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Why would I lie about how other ? are being treated?
    I'm not into White dudes....at all. Not my cup of tea, but I have friends who date them and are treated very well, the truth is the truth. *shrugs

only thing i see is the white men spend more money on their black women ? my white homeboy spent 1000 on some clothes for his girl last night and the same night he tellin me ? her lets go get on some new hoes lol
  • blackrain
    edited October 2011
    Options

and you're missing the point that it's stupid for you to care about other people's dating life....
  • Copper
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Kimi,

you loo like hancock in that avi pick.. Take that junk down!

lmao...........
  • texas409
    edited October 2011
    Options
    that pank tip got these ? whipped

you so ? lame
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yall ? ass dudes praising these white women, so i dont see the problem...

Black women need love from somebody

TruthHurts.com^^^^^
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you so ? lame

you lame for worrying about a white mans ? you fat ? ?
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Those kool aid drinking and chickens eating ? aint ? . ? black women
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lmao......my Husband said the same ? thing about that picture....? both of you!!

I'ma change it:(

SWEAR! hahahah

I ONLY SAID IT CAUSE HANCOCK IS ON TV RIGHT NOW, HAHAHAH
  • texas409
    edited October 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    and you're missing the point that it's stupid for you to care about other people's dating life....

im not doing this to show that i care im doing this to say that the negative image of us black men not being good enough for our own women is a lie cause other races are treating these hoes the same or worse than us
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Why would I lie about how other ? are being treated?
    I'm not into White dudes....at all. Not my cup of tea, but I have friends who date them and are treated very well, the truth is the truth. *shrugs

cool kimi but your 2 friends that were lucky with their men aint representative. just look at halle berry there are enough examples out there...so don't buy into that bs
  • blackrain
    edited October 2011
    Options
    im not doing this to show that i care im doing this to say that the negative image of us black men not being good enough for our own women is a lie cause other races are treating these hoes the same or worse than us

any person with common sense knows it's a lie...why concern yourself with those who are stupid enough to believe it....
  • Copper
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • Copper
    edited October 2011
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    cool kimi but your 2 friends that were lucky with their men aint representative. just look at halle berry there are enough examples out there...so don't buy into that bs

that chick from the jamie foxx show or stacey dash....it depends on the individual when will u ? learn this??
  • Copper
    edited October 2011
    Options