Now you get mad...

Options
playmaker88
playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in The Social Lounge
THE TRUTH BE TOLD.

After The 8 Years Of The Bush/Cheney Disaster, Now You Get Mad?

You didn't get mad when the Supreme Court stopped a legal recount and appointed a President.

You didn't get mad when Cheney allowed Energy company officials to dictate Energy policy and push us to invade Iraq .

You didn't get mad when a covert CIA operative got ousted.

You didn't get mad when the Patriot Act got passed.

You didn't get mad when we illegally invaded a country that posed no threat to us.

You didn't get mad when we spent over 800 billion (and counting) on said illegal war.

You didn't get mad when Bush borrowed more money from foreign sources than the previous 42 Presidents combined.

You didn't get mad when over 10 billion dollars in cash just disappeared in Iraq .

You didn't get mad when you found out we were torturing people.

You didn't get mad when Bush embraced trade and outsourcing policies that shipped 6 million American jobs out of the country.

You didn't get mad when the government was illegally wiretapping Americans.

You didn't get mad when we didn't catch Bin Laden.

You didn't get mad when Bush rang up 10 trillion dollars in combined budget and current account deficits.

You didn't get mad when you saw the horrible conditions at Walter Reed.

You didn't get mad when we let a major US city, New Orleans , drown.

You didn't get mad when we gave people who had more money than they could spend, the filthy rich, over a trillion dollars in tax breaks.

You didn't get mad with the worst 8 years of job creations in several decades.

You didn't get mad when over 200,000 US Citizens lost their lives because they had no health insurance.

You didn't get mad when lack of oversight and regulations from the Bush Administration caused US Citizens to lose 12 trillion dollars in investments, retirement, and home values.

You finally got mad when a black man was elected President and decided that people in America deserved the right to see a doctor if they are sick. Yes, illegal wars, lies, corruption, torture, job losses by the millions, stealing your tax dollars to make the rich richer, and the worst economic disaster since 1929 are all okay with you, but helping fellow Americans who are sick...Oh, Hell No!!
ps. This one definitely needs to be circulated just as a reminder.

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    its about race really.
    The people that are so "outraged" are the teapartiers and they r for the most part republican, the same group that ? ? up from the get go.
    How we went from a surplus to owing these chinks a bazillion $ nobody knows.
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If this wasnt soo long id copy and paste on FB...? i might do it anyway
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    more people need to see this, unfortunately everybody is prolly discussing lil wayne or that tupac video...smh
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I got mad when all that happened.......and I'm just as mad that Obama is imitating everything Bush is doing. Obama is Bush's clone, and that's the reason people are mad at him right now. Race may play a factor for some, but there are tons of Blacks, Asians, and Hispanics ? the ? off at Obama right now. I would know, I work with them.....
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Oh and by the way Playmaker, Obama is continuing most of the policies you mentioned above lmao....it's nice to pretend Obama isn't a con artist, but reality is reality. Travis Smiley hit the nail on the head last week when he said, "just because a Black man tells me to look the other way doesn't mean I will".
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Oh and by the way Playmaker, Obama is continuing most of the policies you mentioned above lmao....it's nice to pretend Obama isn't a con artist, but reality is reality. Travis Smiley hit the nail on the head last week when he said, "just because a Black man tells me to look the other way doesn't mean I will".

True.

But his skin color is a factor, based on the reactions I'm seeing here in Chicago.

And Tavis Smiley has some nerve.

Who sponsored his "poverty tour?"

SMH
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2011
    Options
    more people need to see this, unfortunately everybody is prolly discussing lil wayne or that tupac video...smh

What 2pac video??
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2011
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    True.

But his skin color is a factor, based on the reactions I'm seeing here in Chicago.

And Tavis Smiley has some nerve.

Who sponsored his "poverty tour?"

SMH

Tavis Smiley is right to go on a poverty tour, what's wrong with that?? Obama chooses to ignore the poor and middle class, at least Tavis Smiley is paying attention to their plight. While Obama is off bailing out Wall Street and big business with billions of dollars, everyone else gets told to take off their slippers and stop crying lol. ? outta here with that ? , Obama deserves most of the hate he gets these days. He's been an utter failure because he promised change and instead gives us George W Bush's 3rd term.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Many Blacks are waking up to the con artist known as Obama, even the founder of BET Robert Johnson, who voted for Obama in 2008, is dissing him now......

http://mto.mediatakeout.com/external/51431

Scott Pelley, CBS "Evening News" anchor: How do you create jobs in this country?

Robert Johnson, founder of Black Entertainment Television (BET): Unfortunately now, I don't think we have the leadership either in the White House or the Congress to end what I call a zero-sum game mentality towards the U.S. economy. And until both parties agree that the goal is to rebuild the American economy to reflect the 21st century on a global environment - we're going to be stuck. And it's a little bit frightening from the standpoint of a business person and particularly an African-American business person.

Pelley: What do you mean frightening?

Johnson: The facts are African-American unemployment is 16.7 percent, almost double the national average and probably higher than that when you factor in those people who've given up or those people who can't find real jobs. And studies continue to show that African-Americans are falling behind by every indices that you can imagine - home ownership, economic opportunity, access to capital. And that to me, creates a prescription that could lead to two societies, separate and unequal, but also to a lot of social unrest.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I didnt write it.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm gonna make up a list that will show the many ways Obama is just like Bush, how about that? After I smoke up some good weed and bust some ass in NBA 2k11, I'm gona show you how and why so many people dislike Obama the con artist these days. His approval rating is 39% now, it's not a coincidence. Obama is Bush's clone and I will show you why soon enough. LOL at people defending politicians who only care about the rich and Wall Street.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Tavis Smiley is right to go on a poverty tour, what's wrong with that?? Obama chooses to ignore the poor and middle class, at least Tavis Smiley is paying attention to their plight. While Obama is off bailing out Wall Street and big business with billions of dollars, everyone else gets told to take off their slippers and stop crying lol. ? outta here with that ? , Obama deserves most of the hate he gets these days. He's been an utter failure because he promised change and instead gives us George W Bush's 3rd term.

The same people whom Obama is catering to, are sponsoring Smiley's poverty tour.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2011
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    The same people whom Obama is catering to, are sponsoring Smiley's poverty tour.

Great. Hopefully Obama can start spending the billions he loves to spend with Wall Street, never ending wars and begin bailing out the middle and working class?
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2011
    Options
    84 I hope you're just kidding around here my friend...because we're now in wk3 of the GOP-lead House Of Reps, heckling and mocking, Obama's request for a half-trillion dollars (American Jobs Act) to bail out the middle, and especially, working class.

Hahahaha, why didnt Obama push this bill when Democrats had control of the House and Senate??? Why is Obama trying to raise taxes on the rich now? He had his chance before but caved to Republicans as usual. Obama may not be a bad guy but he's very ineffective of president and has the ? of a guinea pig. He's not tough, he just looks very weak now and even worse, loves to imitate Bush more than be tough in what he claims to believe in. I dont even know what Obama believes in anymore, he governs more like a Republican than a Democrat, and that's the reason Americans have lost faith in his failed presidency.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Obama waited too late to act like he gives a ? , his routine is tired now. He could have pushed forward on jobs instead of an unpopular healthcare bill, and if he ended the wars already, his popularity would jump up ? knows how many points. Obama has sold us out to Wall Street and his banker and MIC friends. Bush would be very proud of him right now, no wonder Bush has been very quiet and respectful during this term, Obama is following everything he did to the t lol............hilarious. My eyes aren't fooled anymore by this dude but defend him if you want to