Keefe D from Compton Crip says Puffy paid him a Million to ? Tupac and Suge

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was watchin this video about the shooting and this producer from deathrow was at the hospital and he said how suge kept sayin pac ? up
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They keep saying in the documentary "Biggies cousin Lil Cease". I still dont think they were related. Why is it i never heard Biggie or Cease say they were related. I just saw a video the other day, where Cease says he never met Biggie til he was like 8 years old. Even Biggies moms made it look like they were just friends.....i hope thid documentary aint getting info off wikipedia.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    They keep saying in the documentary "Biggies cousin Lil Cease". I still dont think they were related. Why is it i never heard Biggie or Cease say they were related. I just saw a video the other day, where Cease says he never met Biggie til he was like 8 years old. Even Biggies moms made it look like they were just friends.....i hope thid documentary aint getting info off wikipedia.

i always wonder that ? 2
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Puff was playing in the dirt and got ? and as a result of that, biggie had to be killed.