What exactly is considered...

Options
Blue Virgo
Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in Waiting To Exhale
to be artwork here? I paint/decorate and sometimes cut wooden crafts. Would that be considered an art? Is anyone else interested in that type of thing?

Comments

• Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yes, that's considered artisitc..

Anything u created urself such as paint, is defintely art material..

Decorators are considered artisitic too because you get creative with it right? So yea that's I consider art..

Wooden craft is art too.

You can take picutres of ur paintings, decorations and woodcraft and put em into a slide like a youtube, or attach a power point presentation, or simply add it in as a image and share with us.

I'minterest to see your paintings. My first love was a painter, we use to chill in his studio all the time getting high, painting away.. Perhaps each other LOL. Dam I miss those days and him.. Unfortunately his time was short and I still have all his paintings.

People may like ur painting and request u to do a painting too.. Could earn some extra bucks $
  • Blue Virgo
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Oh no....lol. I wish I could paint, but I just paint the wood I cut.
  • Tupacfan
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LOL still that's considered artisitic..

You should put some pics of your painted woodwork..

Neva know, someone may need a jewelery box.. Haha..

Yo, back in hs, this is like 97.. I use to have woodwork class.. I made a nice jewelery box before, laminated with that glossy paint looking like.. Came out nice..

I use to like to resand old antique furniture and repaint them too.. Shoot I sell em at antique shops and earn me a few dollars.. That was then, now I go a different hustle LOL.

And what's up with decorating, r u like an interior decorator?
  • Blue Virgo
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Nah, I'm very low-key with it. My parents just moved into a new house and they put me in charge of decorating it because they like my taste. But, I don't think I'm good enough to do it professionally.
  • Tupacfan
    edited May 2010
    Options
    O okay.. You do it for hobby? it would be nice to see some tho.

I had a family member who use to make furniture, I thought that was interesting.. Maybe when u feel the urge to share, ur more than welcome too.. I appreciate all types of arts.

That sounds exciting, decorating a new house..I like to decorate too, do room makeovers, likewise nowhere near professional bound haha.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Show us your woodwork Blue! That's art, whether you like it or not.