If it aint white, it aint Rite

Options
The BAPHOMET
The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
what yall think about most white folks?

like in a whole, one group........I think they are people, as we, non-whites, are, man or woman.....we act as individuals subject to the same pitfalls and all

but white folkz, most, hold a superiority complex

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    when i see a group of white chicks,maybe only one is not hittable.When i see a group of black chicks,usually only one is hittable.Did that answer your question?
  • Frank blanco
    Frank blanco Members Posts: 411
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Working with white people I learned this a lot of them are cool but most of them are only comfortable with blacks if they Have some kind of power over them at my job there's black workers but when they fired the white boss and hired a black man everybody got a problem this one white co worker was like I don't like him he thinks he's to cool I was like that's swag something your people know nothing about. The black boss is like idris elba cool laid back
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Working with white people I learned this a lot of them are cool but [/b]most of them are only comfortable with blacks if they Have some kind of power over them at my job there's black workers but when they fired the white boss and hired a black man everybody got a problem[/b] this one white co worker was like I don't like him he thinks he's to cool I was like that's swag something your people know nothing about. The black boss is like idris elba cool laid back
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    superiority complex

• The BAPHOMET
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    when i see a group of white chicks,maybe only one is not hittable.When i see a group of black chicks,usually only one is hittable.Did that answer your question?

exhibit A......
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Some of them are cool, some of them are wiggity wiggity whack.
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Huruma they should make you a mod in s/l and the donkey
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yeah illusory superiority exists among them, with some American whites at least; however, quite a few are genuinely cordial. I can't really type about the European whites.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    But they got the whole world under them so they winning
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I don't know what your asking bruh.. I don't know "Most white people" so i don't know if i can fairly answer that?
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    mad jack wrote: »
    when i see a group of white chicks,maybe only one is not hittable.when i see a group of black chicks,usually only one is hittable.did that answer your question?

i slap the ? out of you and the leader of your race
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    I don't know what your asking bruh.. I don't know "Most white people" so i don't know if i can fairly answer that?

yeah I figured most people don't "know" most white people, that's why I asked what yall "think" about most white people

kinda like how I figured about yall
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    We all know that people are the same wherever we go, there is good and bad in everyone, we learn to live and we learn to give eachother what we need to survive...

Just like all black people aren't the same all white people aren't the same, don't let your race define you man... Define yourself...
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    From my personal experiences some of them can be extremely cool but extremely delusional at the same time. A white women I know is very motherly and cordial but at times reveals a side she doesn't even realize is there. Not gon say too mich but once she told me a story that I thought would make the average person feel like they are sadistics and sorta evil but was joking and laughing the whole time about what she did.

Also, some of them believe in equality but go about it all wrong. I had a white boss that talked to everybody like he was superior and I guess he felt that since he was acting the same way to everybody black, white, whatever the same that was his way of being equal. But on the flipside he seemed genuinely lost and confused when we brought up how certain people got certain privileges from him all the time over others. So he treated everybody bad equally, but certain people good marginally better than others.
  • cool amp
    cool amp Members Posts: 165
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    thats a damn good point though, especially if you a nygga. let's peep. some nygga had to fukk your ugly azz mama (youre the one who called your ol' black gums havin' azz mama ugly, lets keep it real) in order for you to be on a hip hop site thinkin' youre sayin' something slick. but really, you just punchin' your own self in the face. but that aint even the best part. this is - your nygga azz can fukk all the cave bytches you want but youll never produce a white baby. so nygga you just admitted that youre inferior to white men. its 2012 homeboy, you gotta get them slave bones up out your body!
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yo, crazy ? , our threads are similar...posted in the GNS though...

Peep...

Is it Truly Right?

Came across this when searching the net for contributing pix to "powerful black images" thread. Check for yourself and comment.

White is Right by Abagond

“White is right” is the idea that mainstream White American culture is always right. It determines what is “normal” and acceptable and what is not. It is that by which everything else is judged. It is a narrow, racialized, racist ethnocentrism.

Note: In this post, as in most posts on this blog, “white” means White American.

If you could hear the heart of American culture beating, you would hear this:

white is right
    white is right
    white is right
    white is right

It courses through every vein of the culture. It is the message that every American gets hit with, day after day after day. At school, on television, from the news, from friends, from family.

It is like it is in the air or in the water. It is inescapable. It brainwashes. No matter what your colour. People are taught to be ashamed of their true selves if it does not fall within narrow white norms.

So:

White English becomes the most right.
    White women become the most beautiful.
    American society becomes the most just, a model for the whole world.
    The white account of history becomes the most true.

Each of these should be laughable, but they are not.

Side effects:

white as “default” and “universal”
    the melting ?
    conformity among the white middle-class
    internalized racism among people of colour
    the white lens
    imperialism
    weaves
    The white belief that they have no culture
    The white belief that they are Basically Good
    The white belief that they are the good guys of history
    Angelina Jolie’s lips

Black women have had full, beautiful lips since forever, but the mainstream American culture saw them as big and ugly. But on Angelina Jolie, a white Hollywood actress, they became beautiful. Suddenly.

Likewise, tanned skin was considered ugly till the late 1900s when it became prized among the white upper middle-class.

Or: jazz and hip hop were dismissed as ghetto music, even by the black middle-class, till white people started liking it.

Tanned skin did not change. Jazz music did not change. Big lips did not change. Just the White Seal of Approval.

An idea that comes out of a white man’s mouth is taken way more seriously than anything a woman or person of colour says – even when he is just repeating what they said.

Most Americans regard the Bible as the Word of ? . But even that is judged by White American culture, not the other way round. While many do determinedly stick to their understanding of the Bible, others simply set their idea of right and wrong according to “what everyone does”. “Everyone” meaning Most White People. Because white is right. Righter than ? .

Even clear evils like genocide and slavery, which no one in their right mind would waste any breath defending, are excused and downplayed! Because otherwise it would become apparent that white is not always right, that in fact it can be wrong in extremely terrible ways.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Esiam wrote: »
    We all know that people are the same wherever we go, there is good and bad in everyone, we learn to live and we learn to give eachother what we need to survive...

Just like all black people aren't the same all white people aren't the same, don't let your race define you man... Define yourself...

No, black folks never let the race defined us

We are who we are

It's the white people who did that for us...

We didn't create these conditions or promote this hatred...

We didn't go around looking for white babies to lynch

And white women to ? ...

We didn't name call white people either

And that's funny cause even in the name calling, black folks don't come off that bad...

White folks say: monkey, ? , ni99er, tar baby, ? , darkies, moolee,

Black folks say: cracka, ? , white boy

You see the difference?

There's a plethora of closet racist on this site. They normally just hide in Donkey and some roam through this forum too...

And most make it their personal business (It's Over: 2012) to highlight the worst of black folks...

It's Over: 2012 posted some thread yesterday about Skip Bayless going in on Stephen A. Smith...

It was obviously an underline way of saying, white people 1 black folks 0. I noticed that by his pattern of posting...

And you got some folks on there, who I know are black, cosigning his ? without thinking about the racist undertones...

They're just being who they are...

I on the other hand see that ? he trying to pull

That's my point, white folks are more worried about color than black folks. Even though somehow they have crafted some way to include ? into the racial argument just to sidestep the ongoing mistreatment of black folks across america. It's really ingenious how these racist people work.