I think triple h...

Options
  Colin$mackabi$h
Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
Is doing a good job as c.o.o. Things are exciting again i dont see why all the hate for him

Comments

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    why does he have to make everything about him tho
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

idk ill admit he was trippin when he attacked miz and r truth when john cena did the same thing get fired and come back to fight
  • Idoitforhiphop
    Idoitforhiphop Members Posts: 36
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ice_cold has a really valid point.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

^^^^ THIS

I got damn near boo'd off another site board for stating the obvious. Plus, I think with him being in the forefront of the storylines, it's taken away from the shine CM Punk deserves. Instead of Punk's chase for the gold and eventual win, it may happen without as much recognition as if HHH's position wasn't such a storyline. Plus, Cena has gotten two.........two........2.............2...........more title reigns since HHH came to power.

What's going to happen with Miz and Truth? Yes, they are getting a push by being involved in the HHH power angle, but truthfully, who the hell do you actually think is going to win that feud, even if they do incorporate a new faction, including Vinnie Mac? It'll be long and drawn out, but Miz and Truth will just get lost in the bigger names in HHH and Vince.

It's a damn shame that the suits of the WWE are bigger than the wrestler's themselves.
  • Idoitforhiphop
    Idoitforhiphop Members Posts: 36
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Realistically at this point, what "push" does Miz need. He's a cemented Main Eventer, who I think in the past two years, since the beginning of 2010, has held the WWE Title the longest out of anyone. I might be wrong.

*Checks*

Nope. Miz held it for 160 days. Closest to that was Sheamus, at 91 days
  • BossIntellect
    BossIntellect Members Posts: 382
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I hope this storyline is gonna die out before the road to wrestlemania begins because this ? honestly is lame if nothin exciting comes from it.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    ^^^^ THIS

I got damn near boo'd off another site board for stating the obvious. Plus, I think with him being in the forefront of the storylines, it's taken away from the shine CM Punk deserves. Instead of Punk's chase for the gold and eventual win, it may happen without as much recognition as if HHH's position wasn't such a storyline. Plus, Cena has gotten two.........two........2.............2...........more title reigns since HHH came to power.

What's going to happen with Miz and Truth? Yes, they are getting a push by being involved in the HHH power angle, but truthfully, who the hell do you actually think is going to win that feud, even if they do incorporate a new faction, including Vinnie Mac? It'll be long and drawn out, but Miz and Truth will just get lost in the bigger names in HHH and Vince.

It's a damn shame that the suits of the WWE are bigger than the wrestler's themselves.

That ? , "no man is bigger than this business" just falls flat on its face.
  • northwest443
    northwest443 Members Posts: 589
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Right Now Punk Is in A WWF WrestFest Position.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvzsVh4EFkQv7Q7O3AP60HxwhM4642vhGjwmARhk1nzpMR6iUJ