On some real ? , Beans vs Jada>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jay vs Nas

Options
Lab Baby
Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in The Face Off Forum
Aside from Takeover/Ether, BP2 (the song) and Last Real ? Alive, that Jay/Nas beef was wack as ? . They pretty much tiptoed around each other for 4 years til Jay finally had the guts to fire the first official shot, and ? had to sit through 2 verses to get to Nas. Same with Nas on Ether.

Beans on the other hand, didn't give a ? . Dude went at Jada out of nowhere, or at least after a few subliminals from Jada. ? was basically goin in on each other, and was the only other reason the Jay/Nas beef was interesting, cuz it crossed over there. Jay and Nas had better records out of that beef, but Beans/Jada were more disrespectful towards each other.

Comments

• Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Takeover/Ether/Blueprint 2>>>>>>>>Any Beans jada diss.

Matter of fact

The 2nd verse of Blueprint 2>>>>>>The Jada/Beans beef
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited October 2011
    Options
    That's basically all that matters

Lab Baby wrote: »
    Aside from Takeover/Ether, BP2 (the song) and Last Real ? Alive, that Jay/Nas beef was wack as ? . They pretty much tiptoed around each other for 4 years til Jay finally had the guts to fire the first official shot, and ? had to sit through 2 verses to get to Nas. Same with Nas on Ether.

Beans on the other hand, didn't give a ? . Dude went at Jada out of nowhere, or at least after a few subliminals from Jada. ? was basically goin in on each other, and was the only other reason the Jay/Nas beef was interesting, cuz it crossed over there. [B]Jay and Nas had better records out of that beef
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I agree, this was a better battle but Nas vs Jay was more epic. You forgot some gems. I think Sigel won this battle
  • PAPALAS
    PAPALAS Members Posts: 122
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Beans gone murder erbody on tracks but that type of rap is dying???
  • Lab Baby
    edited October 2011
    Options
    That's basically all that matters

But them records were mad happy compared to what Jada and Beans were saying to each other. Didn't Jay apologize for Super Ugly? Was that too harsh of a diss? The only reason why those disses hold so much merit was because they were two great rappers that were never confrontational up until that point. Stack those up against No Vaseline and Hit em Up, they don't stand a chance.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Man them ? was like to pitbull going at it
  • Lab Baby
    edited October 2011
    Options
    gman82 wrote: »
    I agree, this was a better battle but Nas vs Jay was more epic. You forgot some gems. I think Sigel won this battle

I left them out purposely so other people could post them. I was looking for that live Beans joint actually, but he spat those verses in the Power 99 joint I posted. And yeah, Beans crushed them ? . Not even gonna talk about what Free did.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I agree, Beans spazzed out on Jada, what dat ? said, "you got me really bout to hurt you kiss, spittin candy bars, you ? sweeter than a hersheys kiss, got me heated bout to work the fifth"; "come on dawg this another verse, I know the funeral home got a stash, revrun got anotha hearst", woooooooooooh, ? aint wanna stop rappin, and we aint even gon get on special delivery, them ? went too hard, jay and nas was a little light compared to them.
  • kuskklassic
    kuskklassic Members Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    State Prop vs. D-Block was the last epic crew battle in Hip Hop.
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    But them records were mad happy compared to what Jada and Beans were saying to each other. Didn't Jay apologize for Super Ugly? Was that too harsh of a diss? The only reason why those disses hold so much merit was because they were two great rappers that were never confrontational up until that point. Stack those up against No Vaseline and Hit em Up, they don't stand a chance.

Supa ugly is garbage so I don't include it

But they were better disses, that's all i care about.

And hit Em up is garbage, no Vaseline is dope but it ain't messing with takeover Or ether
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    swampnigga wrote: »
    i agree, beans spazzed out on jada, what dat ? said, "you got me really bout to hurt you kiss, spittin candy bars, you ? sweeter than a hersheys kiss, got me heated bout to work the fifth"; "come on dawg this another verse, i know the funeral home got a stash, revrun got anotha hearst", woooooooooooh, ? aint wanna stop rappin, and we aint even gon get on special delivery, them ? went too hard, jay and nas was a little light compared to them.

just reading this gets me hype and takes me back
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Cosign, Nas vs. Jay was too much of a slaughter. Nas murdered that boy.

The Beans and Jada battle was a lot closer. At least until Beans released that Put Ya Hands Up freestyle ? . Dude went in. Beans was so dope, I was hoping Nas responded to dude's Special Delivery ? so we could witness a real battle.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    *SIGH*

No need to diminish 1 battle (Jay vs Nas) to prop up the other...ur credibility goes out the window... only on the IC is Jay vs Nas 'wack' smmfh

But yes, the Jada vs Beans battle was ill, mainly b/c u got more of a 'this ? could go off wax' feel, mainly from Beans

"Im takin my time, im makin him watch. Im takin his time, im takin his watch. Im......im makin him wacth"...WOW.
  • S2J
    edited October 2011
    Options
    'Kick his ball over the fence'...got damn Beans...the gulliest rapper ever...
  • S2J
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    jada still got him
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    IMO I felt Kiss won though I know most feel Beans got him...
  • S2J
    edited October 2011
    Options
    jada still got him
    nujerz84 wrote: »

How? why?

Me personally i believed Beans' gangster 10x more than Jada..i felt Jada was still 'flossin' while Beans...well...Beans was just gully.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited October 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

thats how i feel.....both were really good....i just think jada took it
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    "u can bring the baby gorilla wit u he dyin fa free"
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    "J to the izzay d to the izzay yall ? is ? you dont want to gun plizzay, sigels not real to me therefore he doesnt exist so ? , vamoose son of a kiss"

I always thought jada got him
  • bankrupt baller
    edited October 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    "u can bring the baby gorilla wit u he dyin fa free"

• bankrupt baller
    edited October 2011
    Options
    "J to the izzay d to the izzay yall ? is ? you dont want to gun plizzay, sigels not real to me therefore he doesnt exist so ? , vamoose son of a kiss"

I always thought jada got him

ended it lovely....nh.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    How? why?

Me personally i believed Beans' gangster 10x more than Jada..i felt Jada was still 'flossin' while Beans...well...Beans was just gully.

IDK IMO I just ? with this

more than anything Beans dropped... never a big fan of Beans I admit the first time I ever heard Beanie Sigel I thought He was ? garbage on that Resivor Dogs tracks...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    now that I listen to the two head to head tracks sigel got him .... a decade ago when this ? dropped I rode with kiss but i'm gonna have to say sigel was licking shots at the boy .