Miami and Atlanta Bass music appreciation!!!!!!!!!

Options
OGClarenceBoddicker
OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in The Reason
If this is a Hip Hop forum, then this ? need to be done, I know yall aint gon feel it, but at least respect it, and you can fa sho forget about lyrics in this one, this is just feel good music plain and simple, you know? Music.

Aye this that friday night after the varsity football game on the way home with the air conditioner on music right here, this that saturday evening ? wee football halftime music right here ? , aye this that, yo cousin birthday party dance contest music when you was kids ? right here, this that 95.7 Jamz late night weekend mix music right here ? , my country ? know what i'm talkin bout.

This that Bass music, one of the many forms of Southern Hip Hop. The ? is dead today, but it's DNA is all in hip hop, with all them fast ass tweets and Hi-hats, them Luger type drum patterns, bass music was just arranged differently and moving at prolly 200 sum bpm, DJ Spinz ? be sounding like Bass music with them loops he be using, K.E. and Nard and B do too alotta them new A producers, ? its what they grew up on, Then you got them futuristic ? like Roscoe Dash and Travis Porter, Yung LA, J Money, Shawty Lo( He aint futuristic he just use that slow melodic flow), and Skool Boy who ain't nothin but Kilo Ali juniors.

Bass music is more proof that the South is known for party music, we got alot of spitters too, but most ? would rather party, and how you gon blame the new ? for makin the music they do, like Gorilla Zoe said on that DJ Scream dvd "We didn't grow up listening to the same ? as yall".

It's two different types of Bass, Atl bass and Miami bass, I prefer Atl Bass cuz they hooks were more melodic and the samples they used on they ? sounded nice with them, you'll ? a ? to shhleep on some of they ? , ? like Kilo and , DJ Smurf, Raheem the Dream, Inoj, and Lathun and ? like that. Mia Bass was rough, rugged, and raw, some ? ass, country ass ? talkin big ? like 2 Live Crew, Splack Pack, Kidd Money, and 69 Boyz, eitha way it go all any of them ? talked about was ? .

Everytime I hear one of these ? , I feel like im back in 95 or some ? , I wish I could go back to these days, I can't even explain how much I love this ? , words can't describe ? , my uncle used to down the block beatin the ? outta this ? , you could hear that ? two towns ova, Aye this that BBQ music ? , Imma be listenin to Bass till the day I die.

My two favorite Bass tracks of all time right here.

Comments