Who Has The Most Delusional Fanboys?

Options
stoneface
stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in IllGaming
Which gaming platform/company has the most outright delusional fanboys supporting it? Im not talking about just plain fans or people who simply prefer one over the other for legit reasons. Im talkin pure, jocking, brainwashed, sheep-ass fanboys.

I play any system as long as the games are good, including PC but i'd have to say PC fanboys, mainly because a lot of them seem to have this view where anything on a console is absolutely unplayable compared to the PC version. Feelin' all entitled just cuz they can go on and on about how console games have lower pixel counts and frames per second and dynamic shadowing or some ? as if it makes the console version of a game not even worth playing.

Or how consoles are ruining PC games and acting as if everyone should just drop a G or more to build a super gaming PC over just buying a good console to play high quality games. Delusional.

Comments

• W!Z G
    W!Z G Members Posts: 170 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    360.....easily
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ^^Nah, he was right, it's PC easily and it's not even close. Granted, console fanboys are terrible trolls, but these PC fanboys...lol

Typical PC fanboys say:
    "I'm so awesome; I dropped ? amount of money on computer parts and built my own set-up and that's why I'm better than you"........nobody cares

"That game is trash of consoles. We PC players get to experience [insert random tech spec/graphic card/sound set-up/resolution/framerate] so you console players aren't playing the true version of the game........nobody cares

"Waah waah waah, why did [insert random company] decide to make the game on console. Now they are gonna lose a big part of the PC fanbase. We PC players are gonna boycott the company now. [See PC fanboys reaction to Crysis 2 coming to console and any BF game...? is hilarious]

"The mouse and keyboard and way better and more precise than a controller"..........cool dude, again, I still don't care
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Wii .............. they actually think they're relevant. Granted, the majority of them do know their place and keep quiet. But they have a few (mainly teenagers) that think they are ? because they break a sweat to play Mario.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    PS3 (Sony). They are eternally trapped in 2004.
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Whoever Focus supports! But really, I agree about PC Fanboys. I have a friend that has said everything in Funk's post yet he only plays old PC games and uses mods as his excuse and trashes this gen's games. They're nothing but a bunch of divas.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Arcade ? .
    Whoever Focus supports!

same difference.
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I would choose PC gamers but KOA took the cake so I went with PS3
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    from personal experience in my 20+ years of gaming.Nintendo fanboys are by far the worse.I mean the last GOOD console that Nintendo had was the SNES and I owned all of their consoles except the Wii.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    PS3 (Sony). They are eternally trapped in 2004.

better than being trapped in 1992 rofl.