If Jews are the Real Terrorist, Own the Media, Banks, killed Christ, then..

Options
dr.oliverpo
dr.oliverpo Members Posts: 242 ✭✭
edited October 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
How the hell do we stop them? People in America are too weak, to defend ourselves, we are too busy watching the hundred hours of sports, American Idol and Jersey Shore on TV. Plus when we watch the news... its FAKE. They own the media so they can Manufacturer Propaganda against Muslim,Arabs, and Palestine(where they were driven out of, n want full control of)

What do we as a people do globally to stop them? How can u bring them to justice if they own the System?

Comments

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • dr.oliverpo
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Wow... u must be one of the simple minded people that believe the news 100%. Fool. That's why we are ? as a people. ? think everything is a joke. SMH.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    No worries, these bad ass heathen kids that are being raised now-a-days will take care of the system.
  • dr.oliverpo
    edited October 2011
    Options
    No worries, these bad ass heathen kids that are being raised now-a-days will take care of the system.

lol, oh yea? how?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol, oh yea? how?
    Imo, family life has murdered their spirits, ain't got much to lose after that. If they don't have respect for their fam, they sure as ? ain't gonna have respect for a ? ass gov, ain't nothin to buck something you don't give a ? about.
  • judahxulu
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Wow... u must be one of the simple minded people that believe the news 100%. Fool. That's why we are ? as a people. ? think everything is a joke. SMH.

no u ? . im a just a real man not a wimp victim tha needs a boogeyman to pin my problems own. jews own t.v? STOP WATCHING THE MUTHAFUCKA!! they run the system? GET THE ? OUT THE SYSTEM!! i aint never seen no ? jews selling ? and shooting ? in the hood. grow the ? up....if jews was all that then wouldnt have thaty little austerity issue going on in israel right now. the ? is bigger than that and the only way to fight it is to get yo ass off the internet and learen how to be a producer and not a consumer.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    no u ? . im a just a real man not a wimp victim tha needs a boogeyman to pin my problems own. jews own t.v? STOP WATCHING THE MUTHAFUCKA!! they run the system? GET THE ? OUT THE SYSTEM!! i aint never seen no ? jews selling ? and shooting ? in the hood. grow the ? up....if jews was all that then wouldnt have thaty little austerity issue going on in israel right now. the ? is bigger than that and the only way to fight it is to get yo ass off the internet and learen how to be a producer and not a consumer.

Lol.. Black Jews catching feelings... He prob gon say being black and being a jew is the same. But we all know that the Ashkenazi don't cosign that ? .
  • judahxulu
    edited October 2011
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Lol.. Black Jews catching feelings... He prob gon say being black and being a jew is the same. But we all know that the Ashkenazi don't cosign that ? .

naw. i dont give a ? about nne of that. no feelings caught. i got my ? in order. im imparting some wisdom on how to most effectively approach things. im not a stan of jews nor i am i a hater of them. i go by a person by person basis....and damn ? ....whats with that hairline? you wanna borrow a kufi? ? you looking like black robo-cop with his visor off...? is yo forehead a mcdonalds billboard...golden arches having hairline, count chocula looking ass ? ....you look like juvenile and o.j. had a baby
  • judahxulu
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    naw. i dont give a ? about nne of that. no feelings caught. i got my ? in order. im imparting some wisdom on how to most effectively approach things. im not a stan of jews nor i am i a hater of them. i go by a person by person basis....and damn ? ....whats with that hairline? you wanna borrow a kufi? ? you looking like black robo-cop with his visor off...? is yo forehead a mcdonalds billboard...golden arches having hairline, count chocula looking ass ? ....you look like juvenile and o.j. had a baby

Man I know this etherous post weren't directed at me but it's like i took a hit with it the way this ? got my dying yo!!!! LMAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

laughing.gif
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2011
    Options

Do Jews operate on a Person by person basis? They seem to be a very focused collective when it comes to the Jewish cause.

Only a suspect snoop doggy dufus, fuzzy whiskers like a rat, blacker then the sands of Africa, fake Jewish\Yiddish\confused\? ass ? like you would critique me so effectively.. ? , bats live in your cave diving looking ass nostrils. Your ear look like it got ate by mike tyson you ? mini me ear having ass Jewish ass chritian. Why you not showing your front profile you scary ass ? . You had me dying though. My forehead is big though. I always noticed that. It's the deep thoughts to aim at you black jew ass ? .
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • judahxulu
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Do Jews operate on a Person by person basis? They seem to be a very focused collective when it comes to the Jewish cause.

Only a suspect snoop doggy dufus, fuzzy whiskers like a rat, blacker then the sands of Africa, fake Jewish\Yiddish\confused\? ass ? like you would critique me so effectively.. ? , bats live in your cave diving looking ass nostrils. Your ear look like it got ate by mike tyson you ? mini me ear having ass Jewish ass chritian. Why you not showing your front profile you scary ass ? . You had me dying though. My forehead is big though. I always noticed that. It's the deep thoughts to aim at you black jew ass ? .

lol...im sayin tho..new yorkers wanna know why u head-butted the towers , Osama Bin Noggin...an d why u got that look on yo face...? dont take no avi pic after you done ate a bag of squirell ? sliders washed down with a 40 oz of old vinegar..im just glad u aint take that pic with a evo 3d, u would ? around and stretched my flat screen monitor....? you look like a serial ? ..wasnt u on svu?...? on this site looking like a grumpy pecan...you look like you brush your teeth with ball sweat and gargle spoiled nighttrain....aint u got a liqour store to rob or something..ol america least wanted mug shot avi having ass ?

lol

and btw i wish my nostrils wasnt so big cause i can smell that ? ass hoodie from here...u know that ? was white when you boosted it from big lots
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol...im sayin tho..new yorkers wanna know why u head-butted the towers , Osama Bin Noggin...an d why u got that look on yo face...? dont take no avi pic after you done ate a bag of squirell ? sliders washed down with a 40 oz of old vinegar..im just glad u aint take that pic with a evo 3d, u would ? around and stretched my flat screen monitor....? you look like a serial ? ..wasnt u on svu?...? on this site looking like a grumpy pecan...you look like you brush your teeth with ball sweat and gargle spoiled nighttrain....aint u got a liqour store to rob or something..ol america least wanted mug shot avi having ass ?

lol

and btw i wish my nostrils wasnt so big cause i can smell that ? ass hoodie from here...u know that ? was white when you boosted it from big lots

Lol @ yo stereotypes against blacks. You joined the Jewish cause fully i see. That's a fresh ass diesel hoody. Straight euro style. You mad? It's worth more then your ? cave house you ? ass ? , Yall stay jealous of the NY swagger. You don't got no flat screen in yo cave you homeless jihadist cufi kentei looking ass ? . You darker the berry sweeter the gayness ass looking convict. How you gonna call me a criminal when you a jail burg ? . Ol still living your routine prison life activities in your cave ass ? . You can creep up on a ? in the dark tap his shoulder and he'll turn around and still need the sun to come up to find you.

You def are a mentally splintered confused fake Jewish sensei kicking the ? bobo in a Yiddish translation wiskers like a rat looking ass ?

profile_splinter.gif
  • judahxulu
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lol @ yo stereotypes against blacks. You joined the Jewish cause fully i see. That's a fresh ass diesel hoody. Straight euro style. You mad? It's worth more then your ? cave house you ? ass ? , Yall stay jealous of the NY swagger. You don't got no flat screen in yo cave you homeless jihadist cufi kentei looking ass ? . You darker the berry sweeter the gayness ass looking convict. How you gonna call me a criminal when you a jail burg ? . Ol still living your routine prison life activities in your cave ass ? . You can creep up on a ? in the dark tap his shoulder and he'll turn around and still need the sun to come up to find you.

You def are a mentally splintered confused fake Jewish sensei kicking the ? bobo in a Yiddish translation wiskers like a rat looking ass ?

profile_splinter.gif

lol..if im splinter ? i know who taking refuge in that huge ass 8head u got

Krang.jpg
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lol. ? . I set myself up for that.
  • judahxulu
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lol. ? . I set myself up for that.

lol..i know rite
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol..i know rite

Did you get hacked yo or you switched ya style up on ? ?
  • judahxulu
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Did you get hacked yo or you switched ya style up on ? ?

my style is mercurial
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited October 2011
    Options
    jews is about complicit in this ? as any other race of peoples, if your focusing on them your just wasting your time. Its more about lineage homie.
  • judahxulu
    edited October 2011
    Options
    jews is about complicit in this ? as any other race of peoples, if your focusing on them your just wasting your time. Its more about lineage homie.

succinctly my point
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited October 2011
    Options
    im tryna figure out what the next big event will be and I feel like its coming soon
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I think that assassination attempt in dc is gonna be the final precursor to set it on Iran
  • dr.oliverpo
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ^^^ Thank you, ? Thank you For Posting that. That is just a little of what most simple minded ? dont understand, JudahZab or whatever his name is, reminds me of those Street corner Isrealites. Not Intelligent enough and Ignorant as ? !! The world is run by Israeli ZIONISM/ Zionist. FACT!! So Judazulu Go ? yourself!
    I was Ignorant and acted like a Pig when faced with the truth. Sorry.