The Walking Dead - Season 2 (AMC)

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats the dumbest ? explination ever.

Should have had the zombie bite Dale in the neck and rip his major artery open and have blood spew out everywhere.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Thats the dumbest ? explination ever.

Should have had the zombie bite Dale in the neck and rip his major artery open and have blood spew out everywhere.
    Dale ? ass should have been in the weight room ya think?

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    imm0rt4l wrote: »
    7AZ5d.jpg

LOL Glenn was shocked as hell.
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ah ? , just read a complete summary for episode 12.

It's a must see, ? is going down.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Next week Carl snitches himself out.

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If that RV breaks down again, they're ? ...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congrats to Glen getting the Seal of Approval from Hershel to sex his daughter. That was big.

The explanation of how the zombie was able to rip Dale's stomach open, was exactly I was thinking.

My whole feelings about T-dawg, either ? the ? , or have him doin something valuable. But just to have him there wondering around is a waste. And again...

@CARL! Lil punk azzz ? .
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    most has been said already buuuuut i will reiterate:
    - Dale was annoying as hell chewing off everyones ear with his morals, talking about civilisation and ? ....the world is overun with zombies, ? aint like it used to be...in saying that though he did have a point ONLY IF:
    - Rick an them aint drag out the young boys fate, why save the dudes life only to keep him chained up, torture him and then ? him.....i woulda preferred to get popped while my leg was pierced in the railing than go through all that.
    - man even in the open forum T-Dogg aint say ? , he coulda atleast adlibbed something...i used to hate him for his name and behaviour, now i just feel bad for the actor that plays him...ida been ? as hell that the newer characters getting some word time and im not
    -? lori, carl and that ? bald headed ?
  • king hassan
    Options
    Is it just me or would anybody else be going on zombie eradication missions?
  • bigsmooth14
    bigsmooth14 Members Posts: 134
    Options
    things are going to get messy...There prisoner escapes and i can guarantee that he finds that gun in the woods some other people are going to die
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How Long Til Daryl Smashes The Widow...Its Coming Just A Matter Of Time
  • No Competition
    No Competition Members Posts: 236 ✭✭
    Options
    someone tell me what the ? is the point of that dumb white hoe lying in bed all day ?

first the ? faints, then wants to ? herself, then cant do it, and now she just chillin in bed wasting everyones time.. ? that hoe

Daryl is the only real ? on the show. Shane is second and Rick is a ? ...i hope the bald headed sofia's mom dies and and finally Dale's punk ass dies....and the blonde chick needs to stay in her lane
  • Lambent
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I read the spoilers to episode 12, trust. ? gonna change they minds about Rick.

Rick Grimes is a grimy mouthafucka.

Edit: nah, I'm not spoiling anything, it's not what he did that makes him grimy, it's the manner in which he did it.
  • No Competition
    No Competition Members Posts: 236 ✭✭
    Options
    someone tell me what the ? is the point of that dumb white hoe lying in bed all day ?

first the ? faints, then wants to ? herself, then cant do it, and now she just chillin in bed wasting everyones time.. ? that hoe

Daryl is the only real ? on the show. Shane is second and Rick is a ? ...i hope the bald headed sofia's mom dies and and finally Dale's punk ass dies....and the blonde chick needs to stay in her lane

no rick is more of a real ? than shane hes a punk b

how ? Rick saved a dude that realistically would have gotten them all killed (but conveniently they didnt show them fight they way out ) - automatic loss

Shane is too reckless and the whole in love with the Rick's wack wife makes him lame but other than that he does everything to keep them alive and is blunt about it. Hows he a punk
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I like Shane as a character but im surprised he gets a pass from so many for his extreme simpdom.
    Hows he a punk

He did attempt to shoot Rick in the back in the first season while they were hunting in the woods in order to steal dude's family back for himself. Only reason he didnt was cause Dale caught him.

• thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shane is that dude he compromises for no one. Best character in the show
    After that its Daryl who is alkie crazy

I hate all the useless characters though some of the women just go around starting ? ,moping or getting attacked.

Rick...........well my problem with him is he has to do the right thing to the point of no return.
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    - daryl and shane to a lesser degree are the only ? worth the air they breathe. if not for them everybody woulda been merked by now

- smh at rick bein the "leader" but not bein trill enough to merk dale so daryl gotta do it. reminds me of when his ? ass had that zombie on a stick last season and shane just looked at him like "smh", put a cap in it, and went back to blasting

- i gives no ? about dale dying. ? that ?

- not hard to see where carl's bitchassness comes from when u know his father. shane's kid woulda capped that zombie on sight

- the zombie got in dale's guts so easy cause dale is 100 years old and his stomach is jello

- daryl is the trillest and should be the leader of the group. ol hillbilly ? , them ? use their arms as bait for 500 lb fish so you know they gives no ?

- andrea could get the ? and she a down ass ?

- ? glen's ? ass

- smh again at rick's overall lack of trillness

- smh at me forgetting theodore exists. he dont deserve to be called tdogg, he will be referred to as theodore or token ? until further notice
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should have killed Theodore instead of that black lady(I feel bad for not remembering her name). Glenn is cool too he reminds me of the little asian kid from Indiana Jones.
    Daryl wouldn't be a good leader. Hes good at tracking and hunting but coming up with plans like Rick and Shane do is just not his thing.
    Rick may be a ? but he does have his moments. They need to ? Lori and Carl asap though they are the worst characters on this show imo.
  • king hassan
    Options
    Why is muthafuckas out ? and killing when it's zombies all around, somebody riddle me that?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    because there are no rules, no one to arrest them
  • king hassan
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    because there are no rules, no one to arrest them
    But really, that's what they thinking about? smh

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    imagine if tomorrow there was no laws, or the government somehow disappeared. you know damn well people would go crazy, not all, but there are people who dont give a ?
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Show falling off really bad, at the very least they could have had Shane take Dales ? ass out
  • Lambent
    Options
    Lambent wrote: »
    I read the spoilers to episode 12, trust. ? gonna change they minds about Rick.

Rick Grimes is a grimy mouthafucka.

Edit: nah, I'm not spoiling anything, it's not what he did that makes him grimy, it's the manner in which he did it.

I ain't spoil ? , who wacked me?

For that I'm about to spoiler for real.

Nah, I'm not.

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gotdamn Carl is sooo annoying.

the end of last ep. then darrell beating dudes up dude was alil wierd like it. like it came outta no where. shane & Rick went thru all that ? wit lil buddy, then jus hand him over to darrell. lil off imo. pretty emotional ep. overall tho. pretty ironic the walker Carl couldn't ? ended up killing Dale. season 2 finale better be EPIC tho.