Do you have your Passport? The trap is coming!

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Pretty soon those who remain in Babylon will be trapped with no escape. We can see already how Babylon is preparing it's reign of terror. There are secret no-fly list in place already, that even include infants and children, and is growing larger and larger by the day. Border closings are already a realization at Mexico and Canada. What does all this equal to? Entrapped American citizens not able to flee on foot, by car or by plane!

The trap is being set. ? Germany tactics are slowly being implemented into the American culture, all under the guise of freedom and security! Just look at how hard the government is making it for citizens to get a passport!

With this new nonsense they won't need to close the borders or have no fly lists in a few years because they can deny any American a passport for not answering even one of their utterly insane, impossible to answer questions on the new passport application forms.

The sword is coming to Babylon and you have to flee if you want to escape. ? says to flee Babylon 9 times in Jeremiah 50 & 51. ? only has to say something 1 time in order for it to be true, but ? made it a point to OVER EMPHASIZE the call to flee from the oppressing sword of Babylon. Obedience is better than sacrifice! You must listen to ? in these last days my friends. Please prepare your houses by getting a passport before it is too late! Please start praying to ? and asking Him for guidance about when and where to flee too!

The seeds are being sown for oppression to come SOONER rather than later. Occupy wall street is the beginning of the uprising that is coming. Once it starts to become violent or some type of incident happens, martial law will be declared in this country. It will be over after that! There will be no escape once the Fema camps open. You don't want to be living in this country when stuff hits the fan. Turn to ? today! Don't be oblivious to the OBVIOUS signs all around us. Amen.

"Flee from Babylon! Save yourselves! Don't get trapped in her punishment! It is the LORD's time for vengeance; he will repay her in full." Jeremiah 51:6

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    They got mind control over you like Debo...
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    he be like shut the ? up!
    i be quiet...but when he leaves...i be talking again
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Make up your minds! One World or Trapped inside closed boarders? Secrets on the Internet? Secret Societies that DO control the World or about to control the world?

You have to understand the prophecies Ether. Babylon is the stepping stone for the beast. His mark will only be enforced after Babylon is destroyed. Babylon rides the beast until the beast has "perfected" his plan of global ? . Once the beast has no need for Babylon, which is sooner rather than later, the beast will destroy Babylon via the 10 kings.

But before all that, oppression is coming within the borders of Babylon. That is what I am sounding the alarm for. You have to get out of Babylon before the sword comes. Because once the sword comes it will be literally impossible for anybody to flee.

"Get out, all you who have escaped the sword! Do not stand and watch--flee while you can! Remember the LORD, though you are in a far-off land, and think about your home in Jerusalem."
    Jeremiah 51:50
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    They got mind control over you like Debo...

"Remove out of the midst of Babylon, and go forth out of the land of the Chaldeans, and be as the he goats before the flocks."
    Jeremiah 50:8
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    he be like shut the ? up!
    i be quiet...but when he leaves...i be talking again

"Come out, my people, flee from Babylon. Save yourselves! Run from the LORD's fierce anger."
    Jeremiah 51:45
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yo dou what rappers do you like?
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i got 2 passports and i dont stay in america
    iWin
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

lil b becos he looks like YHWH
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options

Don't really listen to it anymore to be honest. I prefer to listen to the word of ? consistently, whether it be the audio bible narrated by Alexander Scourby or sermons on Oneplace.com. I may nod my head to some drake every now and then though.

But like my pastor always says, "garbage in, garbage out".

"In the multitude of words there lacks not sin: but he that refrains his lips is wise." Proverbs 10:19

Once I stopped listening to rap the words of my mouth were filled with grace instead of cursing and reviling. I can't be the man of ? that ? has called me to be if I am cursing like a sailor. It's incompatible.

"He that has knowledge spares his words: and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit."
    Proverbs 17:27
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    TimroD wrote: »
    i got 2 passports and i dont stay in america
    iWin

Well you will see the fall of America from afar off. You may join in this chorus found in Revelation 18: 16-17 saying, "Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and adorned with gold, and precious stones, and pearls! For in one hour such great riches is come to nothing."

But the oppressing sword is still coming to the whole word. Once America falls you better make it a priority to get to Israel in order to get to the wilderness deliverance. Because the mark of the beast will come soon after that. Read Revelation 12 & 13 for details.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So the only way out is with a passport?

No.

If escape is really that desperate and we will really be "trapped" in camps, I don't need a passport. I won't be looking for any legal ways of travel. Always a way around things.

Also, I'm sure if they were really trying to trap us, even with a passport they'd still stop you at airports and train stations.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    So the only way out is with a passport?

No.

If escape is really that desperate and we will really be "trapped" in camps, I don't need a passport. I won't be looking for any legal ways of travel. Always a way around things.

Also, I'm sure if they were really trying to trap us, even with a passport they'd still stop you at airports and train stations.

That's why you have to leave before ALL that happens. You better look up and research what happened in ? Germany during the reign of ? . There were 3 types of Jews who lived during that time in Germany. The 1st type was the one who escaped the Nazis with all their belongings, the 2nd type was the one who escaped the Nazis with just the clothes on their backs, and the 3rd type was the Jew who was exterminated in death camps.

There will be a time when it will be too late to flee Babylon. That time is not here yet, BUT IT IS CLOSE! It's always better to be early than to be late. The sooner one is able to flee, the better off you are. Last-minute procrastinations will only lead to death. I'm just a watchman on the wall sounding the alarm. You ultimately have to do what's best for you and your family. My job has been done. The ball is now in your court Vibe.

I will continue to sound the alarm though and give information as long as the Lord wills. The oppressing sword is coming to Babylon, which will ultimately lead to it's UTTER DESOLATION by nuclear destruction. The nuclear holocaust will be sneak attack led by the 10 kings spoken of by Daniel the prophet and the apostle John in Revelation. 2 of the 10 kings are Russia and Iran. They will lay the land of America completely desolate in 1 hour. No one will survive. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So where are you going and when are you leaving?

Jerusalem.

"Get out, all you who have escaped the sword! Do not stand and watch--flee while you can! Remember the LORD, though you are in a far-off land, and think about your home in Jerusalem." Jeremiah 51:50

? gives intstuctions to those who are wise. The reason for going to Jerusalem has serious END-TIME implications. The wilderness deliverance of Revelation 12 will be comprised mostly of those people who are living in and around the land of Israel at the time of the abomination of desolation. Thus it is imperative that those who know their ? go to Zion in the last days. My destiny is in Israel. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So where are you going and when are you leaving?

I'm leaving when ? gives me the signal. I still have work to do for the Lord here in Babylon. When the time to flee comes, I will let the IC know.

But my time may be different from your time.

? also gives clues as to when the end is coming.

Clue #1 is the rumor

"46And lest your heart faint, and ye fear for the rumour that shall be heard in the land; a rumour shall both come one year, and after that in another year shall come a rumour, and violence in the land, ruler against ruler. "
    Jeremiah 51:46

Clue #2 is the earthquake

"30The mighty men of Babylon have forborn to fight, they have remained in their holds: their might hath failed; they became as women: they have burned her dwellingplaces; her bars are broken.
    31One post shall run to meet another, and one messenger to meet another, to shew the king of Babylon that his city is taken at one end," Jeremiah 51:30-31

The rumor is coming next year, the earthquake is unpredictable.

BUT

The earthquake comes because of SODOMITE behavior throughout the land and especially in the military. It is a direct judgment upon the lawlessness of sodomite relations. The men of Babylon became like women! I see it everyday where I live. Thus messengers will run to meet another (TV, internet) to show the king of babylon that his city is taken at one end (the earthquake).
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    What rumor?

*? plays Adele*
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I may nod my head to some drake every now and then though.

But like my pastor always says, "garbage in, garbage out".

ha............................
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    What rumor?

*? plays Adele*

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    stopped reading after I seen the faux news link
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Options

The Mayan 2012 theories are the "rumor"?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    stopped reading after I seen the faux news link

"? all her young bulls; let them go down to the slaughter! Woe to them! For their day has come, the time for them to be punished." Jeremiah 50:27

Yep, many young bulls will be led to the slaughter. They will refuse instruction and thus perish. Not a lot of people are going to flee Babylon. Only a remnant will escape the sword. I believe there will still be well over 300+ million people living in Babylon by the time the sword comes.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The Mayan 2012 theories are the "rumor"?

Yep. Y2K was the first rumor. 2012 will be next rumor. And then violence in the land! Martial law, anarchy, fema camps, extermination, etc.

"46And lest your heart faint, and you fear for the rumor that shall be heard in the land; a rumor shall both come one year (Y2K), and after that in another year shall come a rumor (2012), and violence in the land, ruler against ruler(MARTIAL LAW, FEMA CAMPS)."
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So where we suppost go to.JERUSALEM.
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yep. Y2K was the first rumor. 2012 will be next rumor. And then violence in the land! Martial law, anarchy, fema camps, extermination, etc.

"46And lest your heart faint, and you fear for the rumor that shall be heard in the land; a rumor shall both come one year (Y2K), and after that in another year shall come a rumor (2012), and violence in the land, ruler against ruler(MARTIAL LAW, FEMA CAMPS)."

*facepalm*
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So where we suppost go to.JERUSALEM.

If you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, yes!

The wilderness deliverance will take place there. Revelation 12 speaks about it fully. A whole working knowledge of the word of ? is needed though to completely understand what will take place. I will give a brief synopsis for you.

Jesus Christ told His disciples about the sign of His coming and the end of the age on the Mount of Olives in matthew 24. Jesus told those who would be alive during the time of the end what to do. Thus He says this:

"15When you therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoever reads, let him understand) 16Then let them who are in Judea flee into the mountains:" Matthew 24:15-16

Jesus tells those who are in Judea (Israel) at the time of the Abomination of Desolation to flee to the mountains. We are not to look back for ANYTHING. Once it happens you have to start running to the mountains. The AOD by the way is when satan, through the antichrist, will declare himself to be ? and start his reign of terror for 42 months.

The reason why we have to go to the mountains is given by Daniel the prophet.

"He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and most of the children of Ammon."
    Daniel 11:41

The "He" is the antichrist. He will overthrow all the countries of the world, except Edom, Moab, and Ammon. Why? Because that is modern day Jordan. Jordan is the country that borders Israel. That's why Jesus Christ told us to flee to the mountains. The mountains are toward Jordan if you are in Israel.

2rw0rjc.jpg

Revelation 12 details the deliverance for all those who will be part of this amazing experience. ? is going to part the "red sea" again. He will swallow up pharoahs army again! There is nothing new done under the sun. The thing which has been, will be again. History will repeat itself again. But this will be infinitely more dramatic than the deliverance of the children of Israel from Egypt!

Below I highlighed in red the deliverance that will take place in the last days. All those who will be a part of this deliverance will be spared from the reign of the beast! HALLELUJAH!

REVELATION 12

The Woman, Her Child, and The Dragon
    1And there appeared a great sign in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
    2And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
    3And there appeared another sign in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
    4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to be delivered, to devour her child as soon as it was born.
    5And she brought forth a male child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto ? , and to his throne.
    6And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by ? , that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and three score days.
    The Dragon and His Angels Cast Out of Heaven
    7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
    8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
    9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, who deceives the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
    10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our ? , and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, who accused them before our ? day and night.
    11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto death.
    12Therefore rejoice, you heavens, and you that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and of the sea! for the devil has come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has but a short time.
    The Dragon Persecutes the Woman
    13And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman who brought forth the male child.
    14And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
    15And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood.
    16And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
    17And the dragon was angry with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her offspring, who keep the commandments of ? , and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

This is just a brief treatment in end-time prophecies. There is much more than this. But these are the basics. If you are part of the deliverance of Revelation 12, you will be spared from the wrath of the serpent. The next chapter in Revelation which is 13 details what will happen after the deliverance. That chapter is the infamous Mark of the Beast chapter and the reign of the Anti-Christ. All those who are outside of the wilderness deliverance will be subject to the TEST and TRIAL which will come upon the whole world. You will either refuse the mark or take the mark. There will be no other options. Amen.