Paul H's 'why are black girls' thread

Options

Comments

• Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    these were dead serious threads but so be it....heres some more questions cuz u wanna get mad u dont have answers for me(and dont know how to logically debate anything)why are black chics so masculine acting and why do u highlight your hair when most of you dark and it clashes with your skin

..do you know weaves and wigs stink..?are most of you bald-headed or have that morgan freeman type hair?who wants to marry chics with multiple children by multiple men?what is it with you ladies and female cashier personell,why you always gotta act up with them?are you jealous of attractive women?how are most of you 20 million black women all part indian?

...answer please...
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    these were dead serious threads but so be it....heres some more questions cuz u wanna get mad u dont have answers for me(and dont know how to logically debate anything)why are black chics so masculine acting and why do u highlight your hair when most of you dark and it clashes with your skin

..do you know weaves and wigs stink..?are most of you bald-headed or have that morgan freeman type hair?who wants to marry chics with multiple children by multiple men?what is it with you ladies and female cashier personell,why you always gotta act up with them?are you jealous of attractive women?how are most of you 20 million black women all part indian?

...answer please...

really dude??? White broads don't have multiple children huh? You act like you on some safari hunt and ? ...

Do white people walk bare footed everywhere they go?

Is it true they smell like dogs when it rains?

What is a cow lick?

So are white people the only group of people who believes they come from monkeys?

Why does white men prefer young girls with bodies of a 10 year old boy?

Why are there predominantly more serial killers in the white race then any others?

Was inbreeding a successful move for white folks?

Stupidity. Ignorance. It doesn't make you smarter or show that you genuinely care, it just shows you're a stupid ignorant racist ? ....
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    really dude??? White broads don't have multiple children huh? You act like you on some safari hunt and ? ...

Do white people walk bare footed everywhere they go?

Is it true they smell like dogs when it rains?

What is a cow lick?

So are white people the only group of people who believes they come from monkeys?

Why does white men prefer young girls with bodies of a 10 year old boy?

Why are there predominantly more serial killers in the white race then any others?

Was inbreeding a successful move for white folks?

Stupidity. Ignorance. It doesn't make you smarter or show that you genuinely care, it just shows you're a stupid ignorant racist ? ....

im not white.afro-cubano and dominican ....? .
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    im not white.afro-cubano and dominican ....? .

And your point is????

my point still remains...

• Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited October 2011
    Options

...answer please...

What_the_Hell_Are_You_Talking_.gif

Thanks for outting yourself,lol. There was never any paper. What tf are you talking?I just tried
    to helped you out on your fake paper.I listed 2 documentaries you could use as reliable sources.
    Even though this post has nothing what so ever to do with hair(the focus was weight),let me
    enlighten you.What do you think Kim K,Yaris Sanchez,& Rosa Acosta got in their heads?WEAVE,WEAVE,
    & MORE WEAVE.Christina Milian,Lauren London,Maliah Michel,etc all rock WEAVE.These famous "Racially
    ambigious," women that you love in & will never attain have weave.There are white girls that be in Sally's
    buying their"hair extensions."Hair is an accessory this day in age & I'm not going to look down on anyone
    for wearing it.So please ? the whole hair topic & grow up.

LMAOOOSKJFSHSHJDF@"why do u highlight your hair when most of you dark and it clashes with your skin" Please tell me you're kidding.This is not real life.

funnyshit.gif
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    - Persons are considered overweight if they have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 25 or greater.
    - Persons are considered obese if they have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 30 or greater.

a chick that is 5'5'' has to weigh one hundred eighty ? pounds to reach a BMI of 30 and be considered obese.
    if she 5'7'' it's 195 pounds...well dayum

you can calculate your BMI here:
    http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

mine is 24 but i work out so it's all muscles
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    the worst i've seen is once in a blue moon a chubby african, i've never seen a morbidly obese one in my life tho. i'm sure the longer we live here and eat all this junk and fast food we will balloon up eventually as well

I was going to say, I know a few overweight women from different parts of Africa, mostly Western Africa . Mind you they were born and raised there but moved here so environment has everything to do with it.

As for the men, pudgy around the belly? Sure but I have yet to meet one who is obese.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Paul Hate has returned... more IC vets need to pop through
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    What_the_Hell_Are_You_Talking_.gif

Thanks for outting yourself,lol. There was never any paper. What tf are you talking?I just tried
    to helped you out on your fake paper.I listed 2 documentaries you could use as reliable sources.
    Even though this post has nothing what so ever to do with hair(the focus was weight),let me
    enlighten you.What do you think Kim K,Yaris Sanchez,& Rosa Acosta got in their heads?WEAVE,WEAVE,
    & MORE WEAVE.Christina Milian,Lauren London,Maliah Michel,etc all rock WEAVE.These famous "Racially
    ambigious," women that you love in & will never attain have weave.There are white girls that be in Sally's
    buying their"hair extensions."Hair is an accessory this day in age & I'm not going to look down on anyone
    for wearing it.So please ? the whole hair topic & grow up.

LMAOOOSKJFSHSHJDF@"why do u highlight your hair when most of you dark and it clashes with your skin" Please tell me you're kidding.This is not real life.

funnyshit.gif

Those are celebs.Most afro-hispanic women DESPISE weaves(and natural hair that aint curls)..Try again.
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I was going to say, I know a few overweight women from different parts of Africa, mostly Western Africa . Mind you they were born and raised there but moved here so environment has everything to do with it.

As for the men, pudgy around the belly? Sure but I have yet to meet one who is obese.

A dominican afro-centric person..?wow.
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You guys are acting like im making this ? up though:Why do most u got wigs and weaves when most men dont like that ? ?And do you know weaves stink after a while?I dont think you do..

...Why do you dye your hair knowing your darskin most cases and it doesnt match your skin?

Simple questions...

And there was a paper ...
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    i like women with afros

its seductive

respond to my other thread...

P.s. prolly would date an afro-rocker if its real short or brook-like..
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    How many girls in real life rocked it as good and styled as her?lol..like three in my whole life ive seen as good as hers.Id rather a afro-be short almost brook like..ive seen girls that look okay with a short fro..rarley with a large real afro....
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Those are celebs.Most afro-hispanic women DESPISE weaves(and natural hair that aint curls)..Try again.

funnyshit.gif

Moderator this thread can be closed now.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    beyonce was lookin good tho

lol @the sugar smacks cover!
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You guys are acting like im making this ? up though:Why do most u got wigs and weaves when most men dont like that ? ?And do you know weaves stink after a while?I dont think you do..

...Why do you dye your hair knowing your darskin most cases and it doesnt match your skin?

Simple questions...

And there was a paper ...

Now you act like this is all black women.

1. I don't wear weave
    2. I don't have highlights but when I did they matched perfectly with my complexion and everybody including men thought so too.
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Now you act like this is all black women.

1. I don't wear weave
    2. I don't have highlights but when I did they matched perfectly with my complexion and everyone including me thought so.

^But most black girls do wear wigs now and like half the darskinned chics I know think its nothing wrong with dying their hair bright colors..like are you ? serious.

Yummi talking about afro-latinas do that too..Yeah,im suuure..Riiigght.I rarley seem with anything but perms or natural curls.
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ^But most black girls do wear wigs now and like half the darskinned chics I know think its nothing wrong with dying their hair bright colors..like are you ? serious.

Yummi talking about afro-latinas do that too..Yeah,im suuure..Riiigght.I rarley seem with anything but perms or natural curls.

I go to the domincan salons and I've seen some with fake hair.

Plus, it's our hair, whether naturally or paid for, it shouldn't matter to you what we choose to do with it.
    I don't like obvious looking weave, never have but if it's nicely blended with their real hair, I think it can look really nice but I don't make it an issue if someone wants to wear their lacefront covering up half of their forehead. Just don't ask me if it looks good.
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited October 2011
    Options

I never said that in the bold.

& Do you live in the "hood?"I have not seen black girls (actually any girls black,white,
    Asian,etc) have any "ghetto,"outrageous colors in their heads @ my school.& Just
    because you do highlight/dye your hair a color that is not "normal," doesn't mean
    anything.If you look good with it then it should not be a problem.I did know this
    one girl (who was salvadoran & p-rican) during my senior yr of high school who dyed
    her whole head midnight(very dark blue that looks black)& she looked GOOD with it.
    I've seen darker skin girls have their whole head in a wine color (deep red/black auburn)
    & looked gorg.

Your hair does not have to be black or brown just because you're black. lostit3.gif
  • Ms Eudoxie
    Ms Eudoxie Members Posts: 406
    edited October 2011
    Options
    half the darskinned chics I know think its nothing wrong with dying their hair bright colors..like are you ? serious..

Bc it looks good.....

tumblr_lkymlwmH6N1qcc790o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lkwtc9O7iz1qb0lnho1_500.jpg

tumblr_l4e66z9xiM1qcuhy6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljuzrbLMWr1qb0lnho1_500.jpg

Haters gonna hate.
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Exactly@ Ms.Eudoxie

I feel like if you look good with a bright color no one can
    tell you anything.
  • Ms Eudoxie
    Ms Eudoxie Members Posts: 406
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    Exactly@ Ms.Eudoxie

I feel like if you look good with a bright color no one can
    tell you anything.

My hair is colored and I get asked what brand and number I use all the time. I have not heard one negative comment about my natural hair being colored.

Also, I have yet to see a colored natural with terribly colored hair similar to the chicks who get the skittle colored weaves gel'd, sewn and slick'd down to their heads.....I have yet to see that look on a natural. Naturals seem to wear color very well.
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You see SOME (very few keep it real)dominican women with fake hair

MOST african american women have either fake hair or some ghetto b.s.Im wagering most young black women have fake hair at this point its no longer perms for the majority.

It matters to me cuz ur angry ? get mad when I point out to girls that I dont ? with their "natural" hair(i do but not ghetto styled natural hair) or wigs.

Example:

The blonde chic in that pic looks like she has shards of ? wrapped around her hair.I would beleive it or not walk up to her and tell her to her face that she would look good if she didnt have that weasel infestation she calls a hairstyle on her head.

It looks ? for black chics to dye their hair unless theyre bright.It dont match your skin.A real dude will tell u that to your face but another thing is with black women you assume you look good (look at the being fat is okay mentality most of you have now)if dudes wanna ? .

But that dont mean jack ? .

Another question..Why most of you so ? disrespectful to people all the time?Especially to eachother..(light vs dark).
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    My hair is colored and I get asked what brand and number I use all the time. I have not heard one negative comment about my natural hair being colored.

Also, I have yet to see a colored natural with terribly colored hair similar to the chicks who get the skittle colored weaves gel'd, sewn and slick'd down to their heads.....I have yet to see that look on a natural. Naturals seem to wear color very well.

^You just posted a girl with blood red hair and she was "natural".I see girls with 3 different colored natural curls constantly.Highlighted dreads constantly..most of black women look ridicolous nowadays.

Id take natural hair over weaves regardless.But I need it to be styled well and groomed and a normal color unless your bright and light...(i like blonde on a yellow/light brown chic..thats about it).

Both fake and "natural" look bugged out and crazy most cases nowadays.
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    tumblr_l4e66z9xiM1qcuhy6o1_500.jpg

Haters gonna hate.

I would honestly throw up if this ? sat next to me on the train.I get up and leave when girls with this ? on their head try to spark a convo..The one with the really short hai ron the left in the second pic...is sexy as ? to me.
This discussion has been closed.