Dumitru Duduman! The prophet from 1988 who saw Occupy Wall street!

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
It will start with the world calling for 'peace, peace.' Then there will be an internal revolution in America, started by the Communists. Some of the people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then from the oceans...attack! The Russians will bombard the nuclear missile silos in America. America will burn."
- Dumitru Duduman, 1988

"11Therefore shall evil come upon you; you shall not know from where it rises: and mischief shall fall upon you; you shall not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon you suddenly, which you shall not know." Isaiah 47:11

The evil has come upon us! It came upon us suddenly! But the full fruits of it have not been ripened YET! There is no putting it off! America refuses to repent! National Repentance is the only way that the coming disaster will be averted. But REBELLION is in the hearts of all men!

The 10 kings are on the horizon! They will be led by Russia! America will forget the enemy from outside and thus be consumed in the conflagration of the soon coming Nuclear holocaust! Don't deny the signs! Don't put your head in the sand like this:

24wshgg.gif

We must flee Babylon! If you live in America, you have to flee! Start preparing now! Start spreading the message! This isn't a matter of decades! This is a matter of years! EVEN MONTHS! 2012 is next year! That is the major sign given in Jeremiah 51! 2012 is only 2 and a half months away! People are going to be TURNT UP! TURNT UP!

"4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues."
Revelation 18:4

Turn to the Lord Jesus Christ today my friends. He will never leave you nor forsake you! He will abundantly pardon all your sins if you repent, confess Him as your Lord and Savior, and believe in the power of His resurrection! Don't wait my friends! Don't wait!

Comments

• b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Don't put your head in the sand like this:

24wshgg.gif

!

i aint gon front... this got a ? rollin for some reason lmao
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    DoU quit playing with that 'prophet' nonsense you know they don't exist ever since the early church!
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    This is good, because in addition to the "internal revolution" ? --that people such as the threadstarter try to interpret as anything--he said that Russia will bombard America's nuclear silos.

So when that doesn't happen, it'll even be obvious to those who think he's a "prophet" that this is ? .

Of course, they'll probably just alter their interpretation as they see fit.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    DoU quit playing with that 'prophet' nonsense you know they don't exist ever since the early church!

You know I love you my brother. I'm just a messenger of the facts at hand. Mr. Duduman has gone to glory now, but I do believe ? spoke through this man. The Holy Spirit is the one who gives the gifts of the spirit, "dividing to every man severally as he will." (1 Corinthians 12:11)

I believe that we are all prophets to be honest. Why? "the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." Revelation 19:10

And I also side with what the great prophet Moses once said when there were other prophets within the camp of Israel prophesying.

"And Moses said unto him, Are you jealous for my sake? would ? that all the LORD'S people were prophets, and that the LORD would put his spirit upon them!" Numbers 11:29

But anyways I don't believe this is a very worthwhile debate. I love you and I know that you worship the Lord. Let us continue to seek His face and use the gifts that ? has given us for His glory! Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    This is good, because in addition to the "internal revolution" ? --that people such as the threadstarter try to interpret as anything--he said that Russia will bombard America's nuclear silos.

So when that doesn't happen, it'll even be obvious to those who think he's a "prophet" that this is ? .

Nuclear destruction is coming my friend. Mystery Babylon will be destroyed by nuclear holocaust. ? decreed it in various books of the Bible. Here is just a sample:

The Destroying wind of a nuclear blast is described in this verse, ? even illustrates the effects of the blast as that of a fan:

"1Thus said the LORD; Behold, I will raise up against Babylon, and against them that dwell in the middle of them that rise up against me, a destroying wind; 2And will send to Babylon fanners, that shall fan her, and shall empty her land: for in the day of trouble they shall be against her round about." Jeremiah 51:1-2

LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A NUKE EXPLODES! ^^^^^^^^

It is a destroying wind! A fan of destruction!

? describes where the enemy will come from (Russia) in this verse and he describes precision guided weapons that will not return in vain after they are launched:

"For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man; none shall return in vain." Jeremiah 50:9

? says that the arrows shot at Babylon will be bright, which is a picture of what a missile looks like when it is launched. He also implicates the nation of Iran (Medes) as being one of the 10 kings that will destroy Babylon

"Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD has raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple." Jeremiah 51:11

9fuxkw.jpg

For illustrative purposes^^^^^^^^^^^

And the new testament witness is given here in Revelation, which tell us the effects of how the 10 kings will destroy Babylon:

"16And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the ? , and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire."
    Revelation 17:16

The prophecies will come true. As a matter of fact many people will be on the earth to witness it and feel the effects. Babylon only has 300+ million inhabitants. The world still contains 6 billion souls. The nations of the world will cry and wail when Babylon falls. Why? Because the bread basket of the world will be destroyed! Only the destruction of America in 1 hour would elicit the responses that are contained in Revelation 18. It will be so devestating that the world will be in disbelief! It will be a suprise attack! The whole world will be caught off guard. Only those who know ? and their bible will not be surprised though. Amen.

"9And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, 10Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. " Revelation 18:9-10
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    see, i don't think you understand his insight
    predictions that come true: WITNESS THE TRUTH
    predictions that don't come true: obviously you are too much of a sinner to understand these predictions
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Oh brother........
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    What does leaving have to do with the heart of man? The Israelite got "saved" from their oppressors (Egypt) and their hearts were still "In Egypt". Moving some place else isn't going to change the condition of man...and off the subject, I'm surprised the IC hasn't jumped all over the guy's last name yet. They will straight butcher it if they see what I see...Oh, I can't help it...Du-du-man.
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Isn't it funny George Soros is founding all of this nonsense which he has clear ties to the Soviets. In reference to OWS.

As for everything else. I kinda knew about it before hand, it's just crazy to live this.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    What does leaving have to do with the heart of man? The Israelite got "saved" from their oppressors (Egypt) and their hearts were still "In Egypt". Moving some place else isn't going to change the condition of man...and off the subject, I'm surprised the IC hasn't jumped all over the guy's last name yet. They will straight butcher it if they see what I see...Oh, I can't help it...Du-du-man.
    You leave Babylon spiritually, mentally, and physically.

Spiritually leaving Babylon starts with being born again. If your not born-again you won't even hear the call to flee.

Mentally leaving Babylon has to do with letting go of all the attachments that Babylon offers. This is a major stumbling block for many people because they are so attached to the Babylonian way of life. The convineence, the luxury, the fun, the food, the sex, the drugs, the entertainment, etc. Babylon entraps the souls of men with all of it's devices. Just look at all the things that ? lists in Revelation that consumes the people of Babylon.

"11And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: 12The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, 13And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men."
    Revelation 18:11-13

The last step is to physically remove yourself from the land of Babylon so that you will not be consumed in all of her plagues. If you care to reason with me by going line upon line, line upon line; precept upon precept, precept upon precept; here a little and there a little; then lets rip apart one passage of scripture that ? gives His people in regards to His call to flee Babylon. When you Let scripture speak for itself, the truth of ? becomes clear and plain. Amen.

"4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." Revelation 18:4

"And I heard another voice from heaven"
    - this is ? speaking from heaven. We know that this is ? speaking because he says "Come out of her, MY PEOPLE." If you are a child of ? , you belong to Him. The children of ? are His people. Thus the call to flee Babylon comes from the voice of ? Himself in the passage of scripture.

"Come out of her"
    - The her is "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." (Revelation 17:5)

"Mystery Babylon"
    is America. She is the harlot that rides the beast. She is the ? who makes the whole world ? due to the filthiness of her fornication. America corrupts the whole world with all of it's wickedness. Thus ? has set apart a specific day, time, and hour that she will be judged for all the wickedness that she has spread throughout the whole world.

Because ? will judge Mystery Babylon he tells His people to come our of her so, "that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues" The true people of ? will obey Him and this call to flee. The perfect picture of this was the OT example of ? and Gomorrah. Before ? destroyed it with fire and brimstone ? delivered those that were righteous before His judgment came. Abraham, the father of faith, pleaded with ? and asked Him to spare the righteous people of the city before He sent His judgement. ? will not destroy the wicked without first delivering the righteous. Abraham attest to that fact by saying:

"25That be far from you to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from you: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?"
    Genesis 18:25

Will ? , the judge of all the earth, do right? Or will ? , the judge of all the earth, do wrong? ? forbid that ? would do unrighteousness my friend. ? will spare the righteous before He sends judgement. That is why ? repeatedly commands His people to flee before the judgement He decreed upon Babylon comes. Now you can either believe ? and be spared or you can believe what you think is right and be destroyed. You have to seek ? personally on this matter. All I can do is present what thus saith the Lord to you. You can listen or you can disobey. My hands are clean from this matter my friend. The watchman is sounding the alarm, now it is up for the people of ? to act.

Note, only the righteous will flee from Babylon. Daniel describes those who obey ? in the last days by stating, "the people that do know their ? shall be strong, and do exploits." (Daniel 11:32) ? will save a remnant from the plagues of Babylon, and not only from Babylon but also from the great tribulation. But only those who know their ? will be strong in these last days. They will instruct many and turn many to righteousness, but some of those in the process of doing exploits will die. "And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by plunder, many days." Daniel 11:33

So you see I'm just being obediant to what thus saith the Lord. If I have to die doing what I am doing, so be it! But I know that great is my reward in heaven my friend! I must preach the message that ? is giving me. And yes, there will be many people who oppose me. Even so called believers. Why do people oppose the messengers of ? ? Well ? states, "9That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD: 10Who say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:" (Isaiah 30:9-10)

People don't want to hear the truth even when it is for their benefit. I'm preaching a message of hope and encouragement but yet the people of ? still don't want to hear it. But hey, the message of ? is still being delivered. And ? will prove true in these last days! Only a few, the remnant, will make it to the end. The rest will be destroyed.

"Therefore has the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell in it are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left." Isaiah 24:6

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    #1 pick wrote: »
    Isn't it funny George Soros is founding all of this nonsense which he has clear ties to the Soviets. In reference to OWS.

As for everything else. I kinda knew about it before hand, it's just crazy to live this.

Yeah I read about that yesterday. I also found it interesting that he contributed 3.6 million dollars. 6-6-6 or 3+6=9.

9 means finality, Gods judgment. And of course 666 is the number of the beast.

I'm always looking at the subliminal messages that are hidden within numbers. Numbers mean a whole lot. And the numbers that I repeatedly see are the number 9 and the number of the beast. It's truly interesting times that we live in my friend.

As for Soros ties to the soviets, it all adds up. Russia is the only nation that is capable of destroying America in 1 hour like ? said it would be destroyed in His word. Russia is still salty that we took Alaska from them for peanuts and of course over the cold war. Russia hasn't forget, but one day America will forget. And that day is coming soon. It will be an all out sneak attack! It's the only way Babylon can be taken.

"How is Sheshach taken! and how is the praise of the whole earth surprised! how is Babylon become an astonishment among the nations!"
    Jeremiah 51:41

Babylon won't even know what hit em once the EMP nuke comes first. That will render Babylon incapable of retaliating, And then it will just be a nuclear hail-storm. Total bombardment. The whole land will be laid desolate in 1 hour! The whole earth will move when it happens! "At the noise of the taking of Babylon the earth is moved, and the cry is heard among the nations." (Jeremiah 50:46) The destruction will be felt across the globe! Total annihilation has been decreed by ? upon the nation of America! It's just incomprehensible to imagine the devastation! That is why ? commands His people to flee before it happens! 2 chapters in Revelation are dedicated to this event. That is how big ? views this event.

But just to think, the end is not even yet and the worse is still yet to come! The mark of the beast will come next! That is why those who flee must get to Israel! The deliverance from the face of the serpent will take place from there! Revelation 12 covers it. Amen!
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    e520bf27-1ffc-4649-a922-860ff2064278.jpg

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The earth will move? In what sense?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    The earth will move? In what sense?

The earth will shake with all the Nukes that will be rained upon Babylon. It will probably set off all types of catastrophic events. Volcanism, earthquakes, tsunamis, etc. It's going to be terrible. Yellowstone will be set off for sure. The safest place to be when Babylon is taken is to be in Israel. By the grace of ? I will be there. That is where my destiny is. You and your family should come as well. Amen.
  • Rock_Well
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Mr. Duduman has gone to glory now, but I do believe ? spoke through this man. The Holy Spirit is the one who gives the gifts of the spirit, "dividing to every man severally as he will." (1 Corinthians 12:11)

understandable. but still...the word 'prophet' being thrown around too loosely. it's really just an embelishment to call any man today a 'prophet' if we understand the biblical standard definition.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    understandable. but still...the word 'prophet' being thrown around too loosely. it's really just an embelishment to call any man today a 'prophet' if we understand the biblical standard definition.

I agree my friend. A lot of titles get thrown around loosely today. Even the titles of pastors, teachers, and evangelist get abused by people who don't hold that gift or occupy that office. I don't believe that there are 'prophets' like Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, or Daniel walking around today; because ? has spoken to us through His Son in these last days. But I do believe that the 2 witnesses that are coming will function like the OT prophets and demonstrate mighty power as Revelation 11 indicates. They will be like the old time prophets of old, dressed in sackcloth and demonstrating the power of the Holy Spirit through signs and wonders.
  • Rock_Well
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ah...just checkin...stop tryin to scare ppl!
  • alissowack
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You leave Babylon spiritually, mentally, and physically.

Spiritually leaving Babylon starts with being born again. If your not born-again you won't even hear the call to flee.

Mentally leaving Babylon has to do with letting go of all the attachments that Babylon offers. This is a major stumbling block for many people because they are so attached to the Babylonian way of life. The convineence, the luxury, the fun, the food, the sex, the drugs, the entertainment, etc. Babylon entraps the souls of men with all of it's devices. Just look at all the things that ? lists in Revelation that consumes the people of Babylon.

"11And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: 12The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, 13And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men."
    Revelation 18:11-13

The last step is to physically remove yourself from the land of Babylon so that you will not be consumed in all of her plagues. If you care to reason with me by going line upon line, line upon line; precept upon precept, precept upon precept; here a little and there a little; then lets rip apart one passage of scripture that ? gives His people in regards to His call to flee Babylon. When you Let scripture speak for itself, the truth of ? becomes clear and plain. Amen.

"4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." Revelation 18:4

"And I heard another voice from heaven"
    - this is ? speaking from heaven. We know that this is ? speaking because he says "Come out of her, MY PEOPLE." If you are a child of ? , you belong to Him. The children of ? are His people. Thus the call to flee Babylon comes from the voice of ? Himself in the passage of scripture.

"Come out of her"
    - The her is "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." (Revelation 17:5)

"Mystery Babylon"
    is America. She is the harlot that rides the beast. She is the ? who makes the whole world ? due to the filthiness of her fornication. America corrupts the whole world with all of it's wickedness. Thus ? has set apart a specific day, time, and hour that she will be judged for all the wickedness that she has spread throughout the whole world.

Because ? will judge Mystery Babylon he tells His people to come our of her so, "that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues" The true people of ? will obey Him and this call to flee. The perfect picture of this was the OT example of ? and Gomorrah. Before ? destroyed it with fire and brimstone ? delivered those that were righteous before His judgment came. Abraham, the father of faith, pleaded with ? and asked Him to spare the righteous people of the city before He sent His judgement. ? will not destroy the wicked without first delivering the righteous. Abraham attest to that fact by saying:

"25That be far from you to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from you: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?"
    Genesis 18:25

Will ? , the judge of all the earth, do right? Or will ? , the judge of all the earth, do wrong? ? forbid that ? would do unrighteousness my friend. ? will spare the righteous before He sends judgement. That is why ? repeatedly commands His people to flee before the judgement He decreed upon Babylon comes. Now you can either believe ? and be spared or you can believe what you think is right and be destroyed. You have to seek ? personally on this matter. All I can do is present what thus saith the Lord to you. You can listen or you can disobey. My hands are clean from this matter my friend. The watchman is sounding the alarm, now it is up for the people of ? to act.

Note, only the righteous will flee from Babylon. Daniel describes those who obey ? in the last days by stating, "the people that do know their ? shall be strong, and do exploits." (Daniel 11:32) ? will save a remnant from the plagues of Babylon, and not only from Babylon but also from the great tribulation. But only those who know their ? will be strong in these last days. They will instruct many and turn many to righteousness, but some of those in the process of doing exploits will die. "And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by plunder, many days." Daniel 11:33

So you see I'm just being obediant to what thus saith the Lord. If I have to die doing what I am doing, so be it! But I know that great is my reward in heaven my friend! I must preach the message that ? is giving me. And yes, there will be many people who oppose me. Even so called believers. Why do people oppose the messengers of ? ? Well ? states, "9That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD: 10Who say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:" (Isaiah 30:9-10)

People don't want to hear the truth even when it is for their benefit. I'm preaching a message of hope and encouragement but yet the people of ? still don't want to hear it. But hey, the message of ? is still being delivered. And ? will prove true in these last days! Only a few, the remnant, will make it to the end. The rest will be destroyed.

"Therefore has the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell in it are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left." Isaiah 24:6

Amen.

This sounds like a self-help project than something that ? does in the hearts of man.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keeps the law, happy is he." Proverbs 29:18

Lord bless me so that I can make the vision clear for the people of ? . Amen.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keeps the law, happy is he." Proverbs 29:18

clear your in box bruh....
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    clear your in box bruh....

done...............
  • alissowack
    edited October 2011
    Options

...and the Good Book also says this:

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. (Romans 3:20 KJV)

My issue is not with obeying the law. It's good that you and I do, but the work that you do can't and won't substitute for what Jesus has already done. Your hands are not meant to save the world from sin.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    ...and the Good Book also says this:

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. (Romans 3:20 KJV)

My issue is not with obeying the law. It's good that you and I do, but the work that you do can't and won't substitute for what Jesus has already done. Your hands are not meant to save the world from sin.
    Let me clear something up first brother. Nothing that I am saying is a substitute for what Jesus Christ did on Calvary! The words that ? has given me to preach from His word are directed toward people who are saved. That is why ? labels the people who are to flee Babylon as "his people". So I am in total agreement with Romans 3:20.

My emphasis in my previous post was on the first part of the verse my friend, "Where there is no vision, the people perish"

Here is a quote from Bible.org about what "vision" is:

"Few things are more important to effective leadership than vision. Good leaders foresee something out there, vague as it might appear from the distance, that others don’t see. Godly leaders who are followers of Christ must first have a vision of who ? is and the future he holds for them. They must also have a sense of what ? has called them to do."

I love you my friend. I love everybody! ? has given me vision to see beyond what meets the eye. And I lift up my voice in praise to Him! Yes, I glorify Him for that! Now if you don't see whats coming, ? has given me the task of making that more clear for you to see my friend. I'm not here to try to win arguments. I am here to lead souls in the right direction and that direction is always to Jesus Christ. This isn't about one-up manship. This is about clear teaching from the word of ? . This is serious buisness my friend and I do this because I love ? and I love you too! Woe is me if I don't do what I am doing my brother.

Now This is what is coming my friend:

"25Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none. 26Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumour shall be upon rumour; then shall they seek a vision of the prophet; but the law shall perish from the priest, and counsel from the ancients." Ezekiel 12:24-25

When the trap comes, it will be over. The vision will fail because it will be too late. I don't want you to be caught in the snare my brother, nor do I want anybody else who reads what "thus saith the Lord" to be caught in the snare either. ? decreed that there will be a famine of hearing the word of the Lord in the last days.

"Behold, the days come, saith the Lord ? , that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:"
    Amos 8:11

Yes, the vision and the words of the Lord will be gone my friend. But let's praise ? that He still has His word available for people to digest and eat up!

So now that I have said that, let me ask you a question. Have you prayed and asked ? to reveal to you the truth regarding what He wants you to do in these last days? If so and you have an answer would you mind sharing that with me?
  • noirwar
    noirwar Members Posts: 514
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I welcome faith although I doubt it to the core. It is needed in our world. What is light with out dark and vice versa. It makes this world a tapestry and brings entertainment to the Fiat's of the world alike. I am just a fan of interpretative meaning meanwhile I can do away with all the other stuff that is dogmatic and culture subjective (only)
  • alissowack
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Let me clear something up first brother. Nothing that I am saying is a substitute for what Jesus Christ did on Calvary! The words that ? has given me to preach from His word are directed toward people who are saved. That is why ? labels the people who are to flee Babylon as "his people". So I am in total agreement with Romans 3:20.

My emphasis in my previous post was on the first part of the verse my friend, "Where there is no vision, the people perish"

Here is a quote from Bible.org about what "vision" is:

"Few things are more important to effective leadership than vision. Good leaders foresee something out there, vague as it might appear from the distance, that others don’t see. Godly leaders who are followers of Christ must first have a vision of who ? is and the future he holds for them. They must also have a sense of what ? has called them to do."

I love you my friend. I love everybody! ? has given me vision to see beyond what meets the eye. And I lift up my voice in praise to Him! Yes, I glorify Him for that! Now if you don't see whats coming, ? has given me the task of making that more clear for you to see my friend. I'm not here to try to win arguments. I am here to lead souls in the right direction and that direction is always to Jesus Christ. This isn't about one-up manship. This is about clear teaching from the word of ? . This is serious buisness my friend and I do this because I love ? and I love you too! Woe is me if I don't do what I am doing my brother.

Now This is what is coming my friend:

"25Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none. 26Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumour shall be upon rumour; then shall they seek a vision of the prophet; but the law shall perish from the priest, and counsel from the ancients." Ezekiel 12:24-25

When the trap comes, it will be over. The vision will fail because it will be too late. I don't want you to be caught in the snare my brother, nor do I want anybody else who reads what "thus saith the Lord" to be caught in the snare either. ? decreed that there will be a famine of hearing the word of the Lord in the last days.

"Behold, the days come, saith the Lord ? , that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:"
    Amos 8:11

Yes, the vision and the words of the Lord will be gone my friend. But let's praise ? that He still has His word available for people to digest and eat up!

So now that I have said that, let me ask you a question. Have you prayed and asked ? to reveal to you the truth regarding what He wants you to do in these last days? If so and you have an answer would you mind sharing that with me?

So telling people about the destruction of America is more important than the work of Christ? The world needs to know that something has been done about sin; that someone has spoken on our behalf to our dead hearts. So far, you getting people to run clueless about their hearts being at a standstill.