OK, THE WHITE MAN MADE THE BIBLE, SO HOW EXACTLY Is HE "FOOLING" US?

Options
DRO
DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Ive heard numerous posters say that the bible is man made (uninspired by the words of ? ), its a tool made by the white to entrap blacks and other people....

My question is... How is this possible when there are more and more people who dont believe in ? , dont follow the word, have no idea on whats in the bible at all?

If the "bible" is a weapon made by the white man, it must not work in the way that they intended for it to be.

Comments

• chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    the laws in this country are based on judeo christian ethics. the bible worked to control us.
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    chilly wrote: »
    the laws in this country are based on judeo christian ethics. The bible worked to control us.

the laws of this country dont follow the teachings of ? ....

Anything associated with ? /christ, they try to dispel it....

Why do we have freedom of religion in this country if thats the case?
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    the laws of this country dont follow the teachings of ? ....

Anything associated with ? /christ, they try to dispel it....

Why do we have freedom of religion in this country if thats the case?

im not sure. im just speaking on the foundation of our laws and where they originate from. break a law and you going to jail.
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    chilly wrote: »
    im not sure. Im just speaking on the foundation of our laws and where they originate from. break a law and you going to jail.

well thats anywhere... The took ? outta school....

Cant call it "christmas party" any more... Now its holiday party cause it offends people

easter...thats all about bunny rabbits and hiding easter eggs...
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I wouldnt step on anyones faith, but the fact is some people have used the bible to sedate people who otherwise may have been a threat to the powers that be....

the bible, the "word of ? ", in and of itself is not necessarily wrong, but many people have used it to manipulate people for economic and political gain, as well as justify things that the "word of ? " probably wouldnt agree with

i dont think the people who have benefitted the most from christianity are the ones christianity was intended to benefit....but religion is basicially a bunch of people who believe in something greater than themselves, so you can apply that to any successful religion
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    *waits to hear answer*
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ok so the bible was written all those years ago with this current system of gov't in mind with full intent by the authors to "control the mases" in this day...mmmhmmm...ok

GTFOH

I hate that stupidity. You are controlled by one thing or another if youre weak-minded. If weak-minded muthafuckas actually read what the bible say IN ITS ENTIRETY and not trusts another persons INTERPRETATION then maybe they wouldn't be sedated. And like the t/s said, if ? was following the bible they wouldnt be doing the ? they do- cause it speaks against it.

Like somebody thousands of years ago made some ? to trick tis ? generation of people. You ? get tricked by ? rappers and hypnotized by 30 second commercials. Who needs a big ass book to trick you arrogant dumb muthafuckas out here?
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    I wouldnt step on anyones faith, but the fact is some people have used the bible to sedate people who otherwise may have been a threat to the powers that be....

the bible, the "word of ? ", in and of itself is not necessarily wrong, but many people have used it to manipulate people for economic and political gain, as well as justify things that the "word of ? " probably wouldnt agree with

i dont think the people who have benefitted the most from christianity are the ones christianity was intended to benefit....but religion is basicially a bunch of people who believe in something greater than themselves, so you can apply that to any successful religion

money and the pursuit (not the acquisition) of happiness is what got the world sedated.
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Ok so the bible was written all those years ago with this current system of gov't in mind with full intent by the authors to "control the mases" in this day...mmmhmmm...ok

GTFOH

I hate that stupidity. You are controlled by one thing or another if youre weak-minded. If weak-minded muthafuckas actually read what the bible say IN ITS ENTIRETY and not trusts another persons INTERPRETATION then maybe they wouldn't be sedated. And like the t/s said, if ? was following the bible they wouldnt be doing the ? they do- cause it speaks against it.

Like somebody thousands of years ago made some ? to trick tis ? generation of people. You ? get tricked by ? rappers and hypnotized by 30 second commercials. Who needs a big ass book to trick you arrogant dumb muthafuckas out here?[/QUOTE]

..AND THERE YOU HAVE IT....

WE AS AMERICANS ESPICIALLY GET SIDE TRACKED BY THE SIMPLEST THING!.. NEW I PHONE, NEWEST RAPPER, NEWEST STYLE.... WHATEVER!... THE PRESIDENT CAN BE ON THE NEWS SAYING ITS ABOUT 2 BE WW3 BUT WE ARE TOO BUSY ON TWITTER AND FB WORRIED ABOUT THE WRONG THING