School me on this Iran ish.

Options
Knives Amilli
Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in The Social Lounge
So a lot of chatter about attacking Iran has been poppin off.

It was due to a assassination attempt on some Saudi ? , right? And now the battery is in Saudi Arabia and Israel's back and they wanna pop off, right?

And if they pull the guns out we get involved right? And possible China and Russia backing Iran?

What are the actual chances of this poppin off is the question...I mean IMO when N. Korea killed a few S. Koreans last year (?) that was a bigger deal imo. IF something was gonna pop off, it shoulda happened then. BUt it didn't since the US and China talked both of their respective lil brothers down from letting ? escalate.

Can the same happen this time?
Israel is involved and they're bloodthirsty and very stubborn and headstrong regarding middle eastern matters..soooo you never know....

Comments

• RumBoxTen
    RumBoxTen Members Posts: 187
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So a lot of chatter about attacking Iran has been poppin off.

It was due to a assassination attempt on some Saudi ? , right? And now the battery is in Saudi Arabia and Israel's back and they wanna pop off, right?

And if they pull the guns out we get involved right? And possible China and Russia backing Iran?

What are the actual chances of this poppin off is the question...I mean IMO when N. Korea killed a few S. Koreans last year (?) that was a bigger deal imo. IF something was gonna pop off, it shoulda happened then. BUt it didn't since the US and China talked both of their respective lil brothers down from letting ? escalate.

Can the same happen this time?
    Israel is involved and they're bloodthirsty and very stubborn and headstrong regarding middle eastern matters..soooo you never know....

Slim to none. Based on the shady evidence I don't really buy the whole assassination story. What does Iran gain from assassinating dude, in the US of all places? More sanctions, negative press, beef with their neighbors, and greater justification for patriot act.What country would benefit from all that? Surely not Iran. The Iranians are shady and have sponsored terrorist acts before but this plot has no positives for them.
  • Knives Amilli
    edited October 2011
    Options
    RumBoxTen wrote: »
    Slim to none. Based on the shady evidence I don't really buy the whole assassination story. What does Iran gain from assassinating dude, in the US of all places? More sanctions, negative press, beef with their neighbors, and greater justification for patriot act.What country would benefit from all that? Surely not Iran. The Iranians are shady and have sponsored terrorist acts before but this plot has no positives for them.

See thats what im thinking...and IMO why Russia wouldn't get involved...

This isnt inhibiting the enrichment program...yknow thats something arguably worth fighting for....even if it was an assassination attempt as you said whats to gain? Getting ? on by the US and Israel?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    RumBoxTen wrote: »
    Slim to none. Based on the shady evidence I don't really buy the whole assassination story. What does Iran gain from assassinating dude, in the US of all places?
    it depends on if you think it's plausible that this plot is a reflection of domestic jockeying for power in Iran. still seems weird, though.
  • Manik Sona
    Manik Sona Members Posts: 350
    edited October 2011
    Options
    hmmm...I think we're headed for dark times my friends, dark times!
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Check this ? out, frm supreme court justice Andrew Napolitano starts speaking on the Iran incident
  • c_gutta1
    c_gutta1 Members Posts: 87
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Check this ? out, frm supreme court justice Andrew Napolitano starts speaking on the Iran incident

gtfoh w/that ? .. the gov been doing ? like this to ? since forever he dont give a ? he just wanna ? on the current administration
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    c_gutta1 wrote: »
    gtfoh w/that ? .. the gov been doing ? like this to ? since forever he dont give a ? he just wanna ? on the current administration

so what?! It just proves this administration is no different, I aint co-signing this ? just saying that this ? aint no conspiracy theory. How long is we gonna take the ? before we rise up. Aint no ? in america hard when you still a slave, you wanna bang on your brother when your brother aint the enemy, we need to take the power from these ? . Its alot of folks that refuse to believe that theres things going on behind the curtain, at least im spreading awareness what the ? are you doing??
  • whodatkool1
    whodatkool1 Members Posts: 10
    edited October 2011
    Options
    no need to tink about it we are headed on the fast track and too many eyes are closed............
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    no need to tink about it we are headed on the fast track and too many eyes are closed............

Ah, another person with understanding.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    More millions being spent on a pointless mission...what else is new?
  • c_gutta1
    c_gutta1 Members Posts: 87
    edited October 2011
    Options
    so what?! It just proves this administration is no different, I aint co-signing this ? just saying that this ? aint no conspiracy theory. How long is we gonna take the ? before we rise up. Aint no ? in america hard when you still a slave, you wanna bang on your brother when your brother aint the enemy, we need to take the power from these ? . Its alot of folks that refuse to believe that theres things going on behind the curtain, at least im spreading awareness what the ? are you doing??

wtf are u talkin about...

i aint say ? to u about ? u doing. thats muhfuckas problems... worried about wat the next man doing instead of doing wat they gotta do. talkin bout u spreading awareness... lol on wat.. to who.. the IC? lol gtfoh that ? tells me all i need to know about u.. dont worry i wont respond to any other post u make its clear u dont know wat time it is.

wat u need to do is get up off ya computer and really go put in some work if u want to spread awareness. postin videos on allhiphop won't incite the change u seem to want. the point of my post was that most ppl know about ? like this... u postin some ? from a ? hypocrite about some ? thats been going on.. where were u and he years ago when that ? was happening in neighborhoods all across america? talkin bout slaves.. seems like ur a slave to propaganda. get off ya butt and interact with ppl that have real concerns and maybe yall can politic on how to solve the issues. postin videos on here aint gonna do ? .
  • Knives Amilli
    edited November 2011
    Options
    So Israel is saying that Iran got them nukes and they wanna attack....

Which if they do, should be okay. The hypocrisy of the Nukes debate is ? disgusting.

I swear to ? if we get dragged into a war over this ? . Netanyahu is a blood thirsty monster and i wish he was shot by one of his own people.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Iran will be attacked this year in my opinion by Israel, America wont get involved. Israel will likely do some kind of limited strike on Iran to hurt its nuclear program, and Iran will complain for awhile while doing little to nothing in return. Just like Syria back in the day. Israel's bloodthirsty ways are feared throughout the Middle East, and I doubt very highly Iran would dare lay a pinky on Israel. It might lob a few missiles at Israel but that's it. Israel runs the Middle East and Iran really doesnt want it with the 51st state. Not supporting this just stating what I think will happen. Iran is too scared of Israel to do anything, mostly due to the threat of America backing Israel up as it always does. China and Russia like Iran but won't go out of there way to protect Iran. They will sell Iran weapons but that's it.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It seems to me that the powers that be are playing a sick game with the sheeple. Watch movies like "They Live" "Matrix" and etc. I'm not saying everything in them are true but there is a lot of truth they show u in movies, tv shows, and everyday life if u open your eyes. The powers that be want u in FEAR for some reason. We all need to work on stripping ourselves of all these systems of indoctrination and work on looking WITHIN ourselves to grow spiritually. Most people are being led by external devices led by the powers that be whether it be music, television, religion, or anything else. Leave all that ? and see the bigger picture. I think they want to keep everybody distracted from whats really going on or about to happen in this world/universe. So they want to keep everyone in fear to lower our conciousness and spirtual vibration. Walk in a spirit of love and leave the fear alone. These evil people dont have to go to war but they want to keep u on the edge of your seat as they promote being on the verge of war and apocalypse.