in which we claim the Iran assassination claim is a BIBLICAL PROPHECY ?

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Psalm 83 war is in the works. Ezekiel 38 & 39 is in play as well.

Might be time to start opening up your Bible and comparing the soon coming prophecies with the current events.

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Check this ? out, frm supreme court justice Andrew Napolitano starts speaking on the Iran incident

Sickening to say the least. Big brother is bent on instilling fear into the American public so that they can continue to connive and scheme about how to take away our freedoms all in the name of " homeland security".

Babylon has gone mad! This country is off the chain! It's no wonder why ? said that Babylon is "a home for demons and a haunt for every evil spirit, a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird." Revelation 18:2

The proof is in the pudding. Wait until the demons really show they face. Wait until stuff hits the fan! But honestly I don't advise anybody to still be living in Babylon when that happens though. We all have to get out of this country! The sword is coming and there will be no stopping it until it has fulfilled it's purpose. That purpose is to perfect the soon coming one world government. Once it is perfected, the beast will discard the harlot like a 2 dollar hoe! Thus the 10 kings, led by Russia and Iran, will destroy the harlot with fire in 1 hour!

"And the ten horns which you saw upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire."
    Revelation 17:16

The 10 kings will be able to do it because there will be CIVIL WAR within the borders of the United States of America when it happens. Fema camps will be operating, riots will be taking place, nato troops will be brought in, total anarchy will be realized! And then the beast will destroy her, through the 10 kings! Why? Because the beast will finally be ready to CONTROL the whole wide world!

It's about to get serious! Real serious! Destruction upon destruction! It has been decreed by ? Al-Mighty! Why? Because the inhabitants of the earth refuse to acknowledge Him as ? !
  • c_gutta1
    c_gutta1 Members Posts: 87
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Sickening to say the least. Big brother is bent on instilling fear into the American public so that they can continue to connive and scheme about how to take away our freedoms all in the name of " homeland security".

Babylon has gone mad! This country is off the chain! It's no wonder why ? said that Babylon is "a home for demons and a haunt for every evil spirit, a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird." Revelation 18:2

The proof is in the pudding. Wait until the demons really show they face. Wait until stuff hits the fan! But honestly I don't advise anybody to still be living in Babylon when that happens though. We all have to get out of this country! The sword is coming and there will be no stopping it until it has fulfilled it's purpose. That purpose is to perfect the soon coming one world government. Once it is perfected, the beast will discard the harlot like a 2 dollar hoe! Thus the 10 kings, led by Russia and Iran, will destroy the harlot with fire in 1 hour!

"And the ten horns which you saw upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire."
    Revelation 17:16

The 10 kings will be able to do it because there will be CIVIL WAR within the borders of the United States of America when it happens. Fema camps will be operating, riots will be taking place, nato troops will be brought in, total anarchy will be realized! And then the beast will destroy her, through the 10 kings! Why? Because the beast will finally be ready to CONTROL the whole wide world!

It's about to get serious! Real serious! Destruction upon destruction! It has been decreed by ? Al-Mighty! Why? Because the inhabitants of the earth refuse to acknowledge Him as ? !

"I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened." - (Jesus speaking to a few of His disciples about the end times) Mark 13:30

"No one knows about the day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." - Jesus Mark 13:32

Jesus said Watch!... so u should probably just ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    c_gutta1 wrote: »
    "I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened." - (Jesus speaking to a few of His disciples about the end times) Mark 13:30

"No one knows about the day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." - Jesus Mark 13:32

Jesus said Watch!... so u should probably just ?

This is the last generation! Herman Cain reinforced it the other night with his "9-9-9" plan.

9 of course being the number of finality and judgment! Research it if you want knowlegde.

And I never gave any dates, and I will never give any dates. But I will be aware of the signs of the times!

"When it is evening, you say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. 3And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O you hypocrites, you can discern the face of the sky; but can you not discern the signs of the times?" Matthew 16:2-3

I can! The question remains can you?