Which father would you rather have; Cliff Huxtable or James Evans?

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    So we gonna act like cliff wasn't a sucker for not getting a paternity test for them two light bright kids? Claire cheated on that ? twice and tricked his square ass into taking care of them muthafuckas

? his pops was lightskinned..

i cant remember what Claire's parents looked like..
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we gonna act like cliff wasn't a sucker for not getting a paternity test for them two light bright kids? Claire cheated on that ? twice and tricked his square ass into taking care of them muthafuckas

Man ain't no way two people with the complextion of cliff and Claire gonna produce them light ass kids and look at they hair compared to theo and the other daughter. I know bills your man and all but that ? Claire was cheating and finessed that sucker ass ? into believing they were his
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ghostdog you took that ? personal.

Something you want to talk about?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

Man ain't no way two people with the complextion of cliff and Claire gonna produce them light ass kids and look at they hair compared to theo and the other daughter. I know bills your man and all but that ? Claire was cheating and finessed that sucker ass ? into believing they were his

You dont know ? about how genes work do you.. anyhow..

if you pick James Evans you only get one more semi postive male figure ... thats Bookman a shiesty handy man with a lucrative job and his wife didnt look like @King_MOEbra

you would have to only walk up a handful of stairs.. on som real ? bookman wasnt fixing ? .. you know damn well that elevator was broken