Are yall still working out?

Options

Comments

• Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You're welcome. :)

I might steal your work out regime.. hope you don't mind..
    you said you've been doing it for the past two weeks. Have you noticed any changes yet?
    And what kinds of foods are you eating? Healthy? or just kind of whatever you want?
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    @ Millz and Loo. It's ill B. It's about 44 packages of 11 pills. 1 thing is if your not use to taking supplements it might have you on edge. N.O Explode is major too and is more of a protein mix.
  • t0wers
    t0wers Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1zdxlxk.jpg

• American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    so how often you taking animal stak? before each workout??
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    @ Millz and Loo. It's ill B. It's about 44 packages of 11 pills. 1 thing is if your not use to taking supplements it might have you on edge. N.O Explode is major too and is more of a protein mix.

damn thats alot of ? pills, i think im gonna keep tryna do my thing without supplements...i was workin out 6x a week until i ? my ankle up, so when my ? is fully healed imma start usin that P90x and see whats good

lol @ towers, get ya skinny ass outta here ? nh
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yeah I'm still goin strong. It makes me too happy to start slackin. Too much invested to ever wanna regress.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    wait...so that animal stack ? makes you gain weight?, or is it only for the ? Loo said

For Loo it would be Animal stack but to lose weight I heard Animal Cut gets you ripped. But like Loo said if your not willing to take all them damn pills it's a pain. I got a sample to see how that stacked worked and it was insane.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited May 2010
    Options
    my only issue with some supplements is if you stop takin em you'll deflate like a popped balloon
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm on the injured reserves for like 2 more weeks. Gotta get the ok from my dr then I'm back in the game
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I do 150 push ups and 150 sit ups every morning and I have a certain diet I rool with

^^^^^im sorta on that same plan to dawg...on my workout days every night before i go to bed...i do 100 push ups/100 stomach crunches and i try to keep my diet on point.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited May 2010
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    ^^^^^im sorta on that same plan to dawg...on my workout days every night before i go to bed...i do 100 push ups/100 stomach crunches and i try to keep my diet on point.

yeah you the cat that was telling me to eat those potates after a workout. i'm still on it playa wash em down with a muscle milk
  • MillzOG
    edited May 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    For Loo it would be Animal stack but to lose weight I heard Animal Cut gets you ripped. But like Loo said if your not willing to take all them damn pills it's a pain. I got a sample to see how that stacked worked and it was insane.

goodlookin son, i just googled this ? and im readin some reviews and everybody sayin this ? works

? what i said in my last post, i might get this to use it with my workouts
  • digitalgrl87
    digitalgrl87 Members Posts: 498
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Has anybody tried acai berry juice? i heard its high in antioxidants so its suppose to help your skin, hair...etc.
  • Elle_Music
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Has anybody tried acai berry juice? i heard its high in antioxidants so its suppose to help your skin, hair...etc.

yea i do acai berry juice and wheatgrass quite often...

both are cool
  • MillzOG
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i got a question....for all ya ? that workout daily

how many of ya smoke bud?
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    I might steal your work out regime.. hope you don't mind..
    you said you've been doing it for the past two weeks. Have you noticed any changes yet?
    And what kinds of foods are you eating? Healthy? or just kind of whatever you want?

Oh take it. I actually got that from Ms Jones a while back but scaled it down a little. My husband said he's noticed a change in my shape already..."I'm lovin how you're looking and feeling right now, keep it up".

I gained 2 pounds since I started so I think it has to be my eating or I'm losing inches. I have a serious sweet tooth and eat out for lunch at work. But I try to get something non-fried and have almost cut out the carbonated drinks. I've been drinking lots of tea and water too. I'm really trying to eat clean. even on an eating clean site it says to take baby steps with it...so the soda & eating out thing were my 1st steps.

I think I'd have even better results if I ate better.
  • digitalgrl87
    digitalgrl87 Members Posts: 498
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yea i do acai berry juice and wheatgrass quite often...

both are cool

have you noticed any physical changes after drinking it? or does has it given you more energy?

what brand of acai juice do you buy?

sorry bout all the questions but I've been recently debating on whether i should buy sum or not
  • Lege|\|dary
    Lege|\|dary Members Posts: 474 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I never work out for long

well with weights

when I see my stomach lose definition, I usually do like a thousand situps
  • Elle_Music
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Oh take it. I actually got that from Ms Jones a while back but scaled it down a little. My husband said he's noticed a change in my shape already..."I'm lovin how you're looking and feeling right now, keep it up".

I gained 2 pounds since I started so I think it has to be my eating or I'm losing inches. I have a serious sweet tooth and eat out for lunch at work. But I try to get something non-fried and have almost cut out the carbonated drinks. I've been drinking lots of tea and water too. I'm really trying to eat clean. even on an eating clean site it says to take baby steps with it...so the soda & eating out thing were my 1st steps.

I think I'd have even better results if I ate better.

yea i'm with you on the sweet tooth... It happens to me randomly though, like this past weekend i raided the candy store :(
    I know I'm gonna suffer from all this sugar...
    But yea I need to drink a lot more water. I HATE water so that's going to be my biggest thing right there...
    Probably need to eat more green vegetables too...
    I can give up fried and soda with no problem, i just need to find a food routine that i can stick to long term...

But cool, thanks for the info I'm definitely going to give it a shot! Glad to see u are doing so well! Keep it up
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    just got back from the gym.
  • Nthngis4vr
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yea i'm with you on the sweet tooth... It happens to me randomly though, like this past weekend i raided the candy store :(
    I know I'm gonna suffer from all this sugar...
    But yea I need to drink a lot more water. I HATE water so that's going to be my biggest thing right there...
    Probably need to eat more green vegetables too...
    I can give up fried and soda with no problem, i just need to find a food routine that i can stick to long term...

But cool, thanks for the info I'm definitely going to give it a shot! Glad to see u are doing so well! Keep it up

Right now I'm trying to eat raisins and dried cranberries for the sweet tooth. maybe you can try that.
    Good luck and thanks :)
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ladies: how that ass looking

are we doing our squats and kickbacks?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yeah you the cat that was telling me to eat those potates after a workout. i'm still on it playa wash em down with a muscle milk

alreadi...mix that in with ya friuts and veggies ya body will stay lean&fit.
  • Nthngis4vr
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ladies: how that ass looking

are we doing our squats and kickbacks?

yes I am.
  • Elle_Music
    edited May 2010
    Options
    have you noticed any physical changes after drinking it? or does has it given you more energy?

what brand of acai juice do you buy?

sorry bout all the questions but I've been recently debating on whether i should buy sum or not

Well i just feel better overall and in general....
    I think you should give it a try
    I'm not sure which brand I use i'll have to check when i get home, but I've tried like 3 different ones...
    One was like a juice that you drink..the other was really really thick so i just put it in my smoothies...
    the most recent one is the one I like the best, you take shots of it...I think it's called acaisplash or something like that...
    I'll let you know for sure later on though...