Army of Two: The 40th Day

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2010 in IllGaming
Played the 1st one and was stoked for the 2nd, now I'm beyond disappointed. I played the demo and ? does it suck. Only option was Co-Op so I did that and the split screen is horrible!!!! The 1st one the screen was shared as one, this, they split it and it's so hard to even see what you actually try to do. I think that the new additions are okay, like the team work type stuff is cool. Graphics are good too, not anything superb. The thing I disliked about the 1st one was how stiff the characters are and the same is in this one. The worst of all, Rios voice has changed. I'm not racist or anything but Rios is white and his voice sounds like he is voiced by a ? dude. Salem sound exactly the same.

The customization to the guns is perfect. The masks are dope but the some of the designs suck.

Maybe it might be good as a 1 player only but online it is horrible. All I gotta say it I am not paying 60 or even 50 for it. It's gonna be a disappointment. I am almost positive though that my dad will buy it for me, he always buys war games for me.

Comments

• blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I liked it.
    Anyway, Russell Hornsby, a black actor, voiced Rios in both of the games. Besides, Rios always looked more hispanic than white to me.
  • VIBE
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I liked it.
    Anyway, Russell Hornsby, a black actor, voiced Rios in both of the games. Besides, Rios always looked more hispanic than white to me.

well dude sounds so different in the 2nd to me at least. He doesn't look hispanic to me lol
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Played the demo, wasnt really feeling it
  • da scope
    da scope Members Posts: 43
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This new one is way better than the 1st one. The 1st one was a huge disappointment. They promised all this stuff, and how you really needed your partner to do things and communicate... but you didn't need to do any of that in the 1st one. The 2nd one offers you way more choices, smarter A.I., really good gun upgrades, even looks better.
  • VIBE
    edited January 2010
    Options
    da scope wrote: »
    This new one is way better than the 1st one. The 1st one was a huge disappointment. They promised all this stuff, and how you really needed your partner to do things and communicate... but you didn't need to do any of that in the 1st one. The 2nd one offers you way more choices, smarter A.I., really good gun upgrades, even looks better.

The communication with team work is better, they've put more options. The A.I isn't too much smarter, I can flank a man on a turret gun easily without calling for a command of team work. Other than the communication, it's almost identical to the first which sucks. I expected more. A friend of mine on PSN bought it and he hates it lol
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I liked it.

SMH ? change yo damn name!!!!!

1195799003325.jpg
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^^ lol lol
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Gameinformer rated this game 6.5 I was like damn that bad huh