WHAT's THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FORTUNE TELLER, PROPHET & PSYCHIC?

Options
DRO
DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Real talk.. Cause i dont know....

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I think a fortune teller can only tell a person or object's future, a prophet can tell the future in general, and a psychic can tell the future, read minds, communicate with the dead, and all kinds of other ? .

It's all ? in the end.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Truth my friend. A true prophet of ? will never miss on any of his prophecies because all the prophecies will be coming from ? Himself.

Fortune tellers and psychics are demon possessed. They wouldn't be allowed to live if we lived in ancient Israel. They would be stoned to death.
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Truth my friend. A true prophet of ? will never miss on any of his prophecies because all the prophecies will be coming from ? Himself.

Fortune tellers and psychics are demon possessed. They wouldn't be allowed to live if we lived in ancient Israel. They would be stoned to death.

Didn't think it could happen but you are the FIRST person in history to literally O.D. on Jesus. STOP.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    im_lux wrote: »
    Didn't think it could happen but you are the FIRST person in history to literally O.D. on Jesus. STOP.

"And be not ? with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;" Ephesians 5:18

I pray to ? that my cup will run over my friend. The days that lay ahead are going to be filled with misery, despair, destruction, and evil! Only they that know ? will be strong and do exploits! I need Jesus more than I need my daily bread my friend. Amen.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Real talk.. Cause i dont know....

Fortune tellers and psychics have lying spirits that deceive them as well as those around that believe in them.

A prophet is someone who speaks the words of ? . THat used to be ? 's main way of communication to man. What they spoke of concerning the future always came to pass, and the message never contradicted another previous prophecy.

But even some prophets in the time of their existence had lying spirits because not all we read about in the Bible were actually prophets of the ? of Truth.