Who Got The Best Deal and Skin For Batman AC?

Options
Terrorist_Jones
Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
edited October 2011 in IllGaming
man,, dont know if i wanna get this from GS or Wal-mart. but i will be getting this ?

Comments

• joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lucky!! You got choices.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Kmart has a deal where you get a $30 gift certificate if you pre-order from them.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    Kmart has a deal where you get a $30 gift certificate if you pre-order from them.

really? I might buy it then I was just gonna rent it but thats half off the next game I wanna get
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    really? I might buy it then I was just gonna rent it but thats half off the next game I wanna get

I wouldn't rent Batman. That's a keeper. Will be a classic someday.

(not like I really have the option to rent around here anyway)
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    I wouldn't rent Batman. That's a keeper. Will be a classic someday.

(not like I really have the option to rent around here anyway)

the 1st one was good but I beat it in 2 days lol
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I pre-ordered from Best Buy to get Robin.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

you have to be a shop rewards member, but you can sign up for that for free [i think] on kmarts website. and you can buy the game any day this week it says. also get a free t-shirt.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you have to be a shop rewards member, but you can sign up for that for free [i think] on kmarts website. and you can buy the game any day this week it says. also get a free t-shirt.

I was reading bout that Kmart ? ,, too bad it aint one around the DFW area.the only on is like 61 miles away, ? that,, plus u get like 14 or 28 days to use that 30 off coupon card
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Mmm does that ? apply to Sears too (they both owned by same company).....
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    man,, dont know if i wanna get this from GS or Wal-mart. but i will be getting this ?

The best deal, price-wise was at Newegg.com when they offered it for $47.99 w/ free shipping but thats been over. Id just rent it (if u have Gamefly), play the ? out of it. Then wait for the GOTY edition, which will probably come with all the DLC, including skins, at a lower price and cop that.

Yeah, I think its only usable for videogame products, though, which is cool I guess.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited October 2011
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »
    The best deal, price-wise was at Newegg.com when they offered it for $47.99 w/ free shipping but thats been over. Id just rent it (if u have Gamefly), play the ? out of it. Then wait for the GOTY edition, which will probably come with all the DLC, including skins, at a lower price and cop that.

Yeah, I think its only usable for videogame products, though, which is cool I guess.

I only rent games from GS,, But imma cop it from wal mart , get 2 games for one,, AA still go some burn,,might play iot first then jump into two.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    IDGAF, I'll pay for the DLC when it drops. Too many options, buy here you get this, buy here you get this! ? it, wait for the DLC and pay for it.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I believe the European version has the batman beyond skin. That's the one I wanted. I'm not sure how importing works with games and game systems these days however.
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    I believe the European version has the batman beyond skin. That's the one I wanted. I'm not sure how importing works with games and game systems these days however.

batman beyond comes with any NOS energy drink

they cost like 2 bucks
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    all of the skins will be available for sale in december! lol u get all of the skins for like $6.99 and the DLC is pretty cheap for this game.. the challenge packs are 6.99 too ( robin & nightwing) when they come out
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    all of the skins will be available for sale in december! lol u get all of the skins for like $6.99 and the DLC is pretty cheap for this game.. the challenge packs are 6.99 too ( robin & nightwing) when they come out

exactly.........too many 1st day cop games coming out, to worry about perks......im good, ? will be worth nothing in months, keep yah shirts, and gift cards,