Things that happen in movies/TV that will never happen in the real world

Options
blank..
blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
People in movies walk out and dont lock they front door.

Or walk in without using a key, meaning they door was open the whole time.

Appear to be fast asleep however when they wake up they look anything but sleepy.

If theres two people in a car in a movie, the driver will look at the passenger for as long as 10 seconds without looking at the road, and still not crash.

Add on..

Comments

• Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    During phone conversations, one person hangs up and the dial tone immediately kicks in.

Any computer functions involving upload/download happen instantaneously, no waiting periods.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? spinning coins and ? and the coin dont neva stop spinning....wtf yo
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    too many to name......

the cops always showing up after the scene clears, they just had an epic shootout for 20 mins and the boys aint roll up yet?!?!
    During Transformers 3 The chick never looks disheveled, no dirt, no blood, not a hair outta place, she was running from robots in like 6 in heels LOL my girl was all over that ? (happens in a lotta movies too)

Cell phone either never has service or has no battery

DNA results and finger prints in a matter of seconds

a car hits another car going 30 mph and both cars explode, yet Will Smith can drive a car off a bridge and get it hit with a 1000 rounds of ammo and it'll still cruise on the highway

serial killers magically teleporting infront/behind their victims

etc.....
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Finding a parking spot in front of your building in NYC, hell nah.

People hanging for any length of time off a building or any structure for that matter, hell nah.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    two bad ass cars transforming into battling alien robots and beating the ? outta eachother
  • iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    explosions blowing people away from the blast zone and not incinerating them
  • El Payaso
    El Payaso Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Sophia Vigara letting me beat off in front of her.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    everytime you drink something from a cup out of a straw you get the slurping noise...
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Two people ? , the scene cuts to waking up and some how the girl always has their bra on or panties sometimes its both.. like wtf I never smashed any chick in a bed and not had her get fully naked ... And if we waking up it certainly was no quickie. Even then panties are getting removed.

Or when they wake up and the dude could be getting dressed but the girl will sit up in bed with the sheets covering her up as they talk.. I applaud every show or movie that doesn't do either of these.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Two people ? , the scene cuts to waking up and some how the girl always has their bra on or panties sometimes its both.. like wtf I never smashed any chick in a bed and not had her get fully naked ... And if we waking up it certainly was no quickie. Even then panties are getting removed.

Or when they wake up and the dude could be getting dressed but the girl will sit up in bed with the sheets covering her up as they talk.. I applaud every show or movie that doesn't do either of these.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lawyers & court in general being full of life

when someone gets punched straight on it never phases the punchee or the puncher

guns never having any kickback
  • opiie562
    opiie562 Members Posts: 962 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lawyers & court in general being full of life

when someone gets punched straight on it never phases the punchee or the puncher

guns never having any kickback

C/S. ? be fighting for 5 minutes straight throwing each other into walls, cars. Getting punched in the face numerous times and none of their teeth ever falling out.
  • dat_bk_nicca
    dat_bk_nicca Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »

everytime I see this ? in a movie I say out loud "What's the point of putting the woman covering herself up. He's already seen her naked if they ? ...just be real and show her ? " lol
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    when people play video games in a movie, they shake the controllers, push all the buttons at once and wiggle them up and down like they having a rick ross seizure
  • ...MVP...
    ...MVP... Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    A guy and girl wake up in the morning and start talking and kissing eachother before one of them gets up. I guess in movies theres no such thing as morning breath.
  • blank..
    edited October 2011
    Options
    when people play video games in a movie, they shake the controllers, push all the buttons at once and wiggle them up and down like they having a rick ross seizure

Remind me of that scene in Menace where Kaine playing that boxing game with the lil kid.

If you go back and watch it, it appears as though Kaine is literally having an epileptic seizure and has no control over the controller, all he is actually really doing is banging on it with his hands.
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Hair not moving while driving in a convertible on the freeway, or action movies where people are running on top of fast moving vehicles with no problem.
  • blank..
    edited October 2011
    Options
    People walking into rooms and sitting/sleeping on beds with shoes on.

Oh wait..
  • king hassan
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Walking from one side of town to the other in minutes. They had a Chicago base show where dude walked from the Sears Tower to Buckingham Fountain in 10 minutes, that ? is no way near possible, even in a cab. Sears Tower is west and BF is east on the LSD
  • iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ugly ppl who r rellly fine if u do something like take off they glasses and fix they hair...........(thats like every 80's movie)
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited October 2011
    Options
    A fight scene where its one person fighting against a dozen other people. Theres ALWAYS one or more guys just standing there while the one guy takes out someone when they couldve easily hit dude on the back of his head or something.
  • king hassan
    edited October 2011
    Options
    iphucq wrote: »
    ugly ppl who r rellly fine if u do something like take off they glasses and fix they hair...........(thats like every 80's movie)
    LOL I know what you mean
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    A gun that normally holds like 16 rounds... some how has like 36 rounds in it...no one ever runs out of ammo till the final battle

Bruce LeRoy catchin bullets with his teeth LMAO