Paranormal Activity 3....does anybody care?

Options
Already Home_17
Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
it came out yesterday and i havent seen much promotional commercials on tv. im also surprised nobody is talking about it on this forum

and its not like its bombing at the box office. it broke the midnight gross record for rated r movies and its already made 26 million on its first day

i went to the midnight premiere and its def. better and scarier than the first two movies, which were good but not scary at all

for those that have seen it, your thoughts?

Comments

• bscoop
    bscoop Members Posts: 478 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Garbage....

Thought 1 was decent
    Thought 2 was trash
    Thought 3 was the worst of all 3

Thought Insidious was better than all 3 put together and that wasn't even that good
  • Generic
    Generic Members Posts: 1,043 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Nah. Unless it made some drastic improvement. First two movies are trash.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    no not really ill probly whatch it when it hits red box or soemthing if there isnt anything better to get.
  • Already Home_17
    edited October 2011
    Options
    bscoop wrote: »
    Garbage....

Thought 1 was decent
    Thought 2 was trash
    Thought 3 was the worst of all 3

Thought Insidious was better than all 3 put together and that wasn't even that good

insidious is one of the best horror movies to come out in a while

everybody has an opinion but as far as 3 being trash.......

[IMG]http://www.roflronjon.net/images/Other/? .jpg[/IMG]
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Loved 1, loved 2, HATED 3. The worst in the franchise. I want my money back.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    havent seen any of them.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    its 3>1>2
    part 3 was scary ass hell. saw it last night. one thing i dont like its that its take too long for the scary parts to come on. and i just found out that "toby" is the same demon ? with them in the 1st 2 movies
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    havent seen any of them.

.. ..
  • Silverfoxxx
    Silverfoxxx Members Posts: 1,066
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Went to go see it with some YMCMB stans goons. They were all typical hood type ? until that movie came on and the ? came out in then. ? was pure comedy gold watching them being screaming and being shooked like ? . 3 was the best IMO, it was creepy but not ounce the ? scared me. All them damn scary ass ppl over reacting to ? . I had to tell some ? trick to shut the ? up, and some ppl clap for me saying that. All n all, it was the best movie in the franchise to me. But i cant remeber watching a scary movie ? my head up in a minute. Hollywood trippin. Need more scarier movies and quit those damn remakes!
  • ImSoReal
    ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
    edited October 2011
    Options
    havent seen the first 2, so no go on the 3rd
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    3 is the first one that looked worth a watch from the trailer IMO but i havent seen any of them..
  • Already Home_17
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    I heard none of the TV trailers are in the movie smh.

this is somewhat true
    i was looking forward to the scene where the demon was ? up the priest but it wasnt in the movie
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    it has to be a 4 cuz it ended with unanswered questions
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I just came back from seeing this jawn, and i was terrified son. Had a brotha too shook to type and ? . Gotdayum at all them ? comin out at the end.
  • StoneColdMikey
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I just came back from seeing this jawn, and i was terrified son. Had a brotha too shook to type and ? . Gotdayum at all them ? comin out at the end.

yeah that ? was the scariest! when all them old women just came outa nowhere
  • StoneColdMikey
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ice_cold wrote: »
    it has to be a 4 cuz it ended with unanswered questions

not really cuz 3 is the prequel to 1 and 2
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wtf is thismovie about can someone put me on.and yes i get scared easily.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    White people got a ghost in the house. The youngest daughter speaks to the ghost said white people don't believe its that bad so they video it ......? gets bad people get killed movie goes off. The trailers shown are nowhere in the movie so don't look for them.

? that b I aint watching that ? .What for.I be screaming like a little ? .
  • Silverfoxxx
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yo any ? that's afraid of the paranormal series is weird fam. The ? is not even scary! Its overhyped ? and ppl be walking out movies and screaming and ? . Like seriously what the ? about these movies are so scary??? I think Hollywood need to stop trying so damn hard with special cgi effects and make a simple ? in some make up or a mask cuz to me they c'mon more real ex( It, Jason, Freddy, Micahel Myers, Candyman, etc) this generation is in a dying need of a new "boogyman" not some ? ghost shut with special invisible wires and camera effects... ? paranormal, ring, grudge, incidious, and all these other lame ass horror films. Just make a simple ? movie with out trying to hard smh. I apologize for my spazzing but needed to get that out of my system. By the way the last film I was scared by was Tales From The Hood. Now that's some scary ? fam. Even tho its comedy lol
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yo any ? that's afraid of the paranormal series is weird fam. The ? is not even scary! Its overhyped ? and ppl be walking out movies and screaming and ? . Like seriously what the ? about these movies are so scary??? I think Hollywood need to stop trying so damn hard with special cgi effects and make a simple ? in some make up or a mask cuz to me they c'mon more real ex( It, Jason, Freddy, Micahel Myers, Candyman, etc) this generation is in a dying need of a new "boogyman" not some ? ghost shut with special invisible wires and camera effects... ? paranormal, ring, grudge, incidious, and all these other lame ass horror films. Just make a simple ? movie with out trying to hard smh. I apologize for my spazzing but needed to get that out of my system. By the way the last film I was scared by was Tales From The Hood. Now that's some scary ? fam. Even tho its comedy lol

I mean, not everybody's gotta like it, but my opinion hasn't changed that this was a legit scary flick. To each his own i guess.

And whether you liked it or not, we can all admit that Toby was a real ? . LMAO @ that scene when Kristi bumped into air and was confused as ? .

Toby: You stay messin around with my future wife. Watch what happens if you pull that ? again.

Kristi: *looks around scared* Mommy?

Toby: Oh you think you cute ? trying to wake up mommy and ? ? *Snatches her up by her hair* Call mommy again ? . Call her again ? !
  • Silverfoxxx
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yo fam LMAO!!! That ? touched a nerve with you but I feel you tho'. They hype these movies up like the devil himself will be frightened by that ? and it be like one good scare the whole movie.

Im just passionate about horror flicks, i mean dont tell us its the scariest movie of all time when ppl hav to force themselves to get afraid from it. Im just tired of patcently waiting on a film that will bring some real ? back. And stop it B with these PG 13 wack horrors lol. I just wanna be afriad from a movie again fam thats all i ask. But maybe im trippin tho, i might just grown up and not as afraid of the scary movies as I was when I was young *shrugs* .......*Goes put on a classic movie Camp Crystal Lake*
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Old white people are scary in general, let alone a garage full

Movie was wack minus the last 10 mins. I never watched 2 due to the first ones wackness, and this was a clone.

*set up camera*

*wait for bang*

*what was that?*

*repeat till death of family*
  • bluntone
    bluntone Members Posts: 358
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Old white people are scary in general, let alone a garage full

Movie was wack minus the last 10 mins. I never watched 2 due to the first ones wackness, and this was a clone.

*set up camera*

*wait for bang*

*what was that?*

*repeat till death of family*

Exactly, all the action happens in the last 20 minutes of the film. I can't with this movie.
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Part 3 was the "scariest", but part 1 still my favorite

P1>P3>P2