Splinter Cell Conviction help

Options
Yungin T. Jeezie
Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in IllGaming
I need help on a part of this game. My mission is to "destroy the gate security system at the guardhouse to prevent anyone from following you". Aight after I completed the lil direct TV satellite objective, lights start turning on in ? & a river full of soliders start marching out with rifles & tecs to dead Sam Fisher. Im trying to find ways to avoid these fools but I couldnt find any clue. I even tried to shoot the moon out to atleast ? the light & work in the dark, but I figure they havent made bullets that can reach the moon yet. should I go rambo on them & go out in a blaze of glory?

Anybody with this game know what to do at this point?

Comments

• Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Is this the part with the machine gun turret
    and its like a gang of dudes walkin around and u start in the center shack or whatever?
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    edited May 2010
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    Is this the part with the machine gun turret
    and its like a gang of dudes walkin around and u start in the center shack or whatever?

Yea that might be the mission, I know its on the 2nd board. Where after you completed the satellite mission, you take a couple of steps & these ? turning on lights & about 70 army ? start coming out trying to find the intruder (Sam). but I cant find any way out. Plus I lost Bonafide because its on rookie :-(
  • Alpha_Ambition
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol I completed yesterday on Realistic in one sitting.

jesus christ
    im callin ducktales
  • Alpha_Ambition
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yea that might be the mission, I know its on the 2nd board. Where after you completed the satellite mission, you take a couple of steps & these ? turning on lights & about 70 army ? start coming out trying to find the intruder (Sam). but I cant find any way out. Plus I lost Bonafide because its on rookie :-(

Oh haha I think I know where you're at but go to Gamefaqs.com if ur really stuck
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i just went into one of the barracks and shot the lights out. moved around behind the crates and picked them off one by one with the pistol
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    No lie man...

First Achievement
    first.jpg

Last Achievement
    last.jpg

Check the dates. I played into the early hours of the next day.

nice. game must be child's play then lol. im playing, congrats.
  • Ham&CheeseHotPoc
    Ham&CheeseHotPoc Members Posts: 215
    edited May 2010
    Options
    go to gamefaqs you stupid nlgger
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    edited May 2010
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    i just went into one of the barracks and shot the lights out. moved around behind the crates and picked them off one by one with the pistol

Yea that was my 2nd option was to pick them off one by one. I think imma follow this objective, it just no other way around them besides following this order.

@ Karl, Got Damn in 1 sitting on realistic? shid I cant even get pass the 1st board on rookie within a week. You need to fill out a application & contract to help make Tom Clancy games.
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    edited May 2010
    Options
    go to gamefaqs you stupid nlgger

but Im stupid