do any of you 100% straight women ever do this from time to time for "fun"?

Options

Comments

• MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @deep east oakland

No I didn't question her choice because I believe my sister is bisexual so I was expecting female strippers anyway. Plus there was just many men as women at the party and my sister got multiple lap dances. Lol
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @ deep east oakland p...no i didn't feel weird about tipping. why would i go there & just sit there & twiddle my thumbs? if i paid to get in i might as well participate. it comes with the territory. i'm not gon go to a baseball game & talk about the NBA lockout the whole time.

you lookin too much into the male vs. female strip club. i mean who's really checkin for male strip clubs besides bachelorette parties & ? deprived old(er) women lookin at young meat? it's somethin to do just to go whether it's male or female & it's easier to find/plan your night around a female one because they're usually in populated areas where there's other clubs, bars, restaurants, etc.
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    my boy and i went to the strip club one night he bought some random lonely looking dude in there a lap dance...dude was actin like a ? and didn't want one..my boy paid 2 chics 200 bucks for one lap dance...(he gets ? and just starts spending money) anyways dude left so my boy and i got them..eh whatev ? ain't nothin special ...i left the little room after mine ...i'm not sure what he was doing in there after...
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @ deep east oakland p...no i didn't feel weird about tipping. why would i go there & just sit there & twiddle my thumbs? if i paid to get in i might as well participate. it comes with the territory. i'm not gon go to a baseball game & talk about the NBA lockout the whole time.

you lookin too much into the male vs. female strip club. i mean who's really checkin for male strip clubs besides bachelorette parties & ? deprived old(er) women lookin at young meat? it's somethin to do just to go whether it's male or female & it's easier to find/plan your night around a female one because they're usually in populated areas where there's other clubs, bars, restaurants, etc.
    I thought 100% straight women who like seeing naked dudes are checking for places that are geared toward women's sexual fantasies. I guess I'm looking too much into it.....

you aint gone catch me in a place that's geared towards women's sexual fantasies where a bunch of naked dudes dance around all freaky.

You can't find anything else to do besides pay to look at oiled up naked women's ass and ? ?

why would a 100% straight females plane their night around naked women popping they ? unless they were into it? out of all the places to go that's where you planed to go? it must be two sides.

I don't think I'm looking into this too much at all. I'm just going off of years of observations. The strip club is a sexually charged place built for mens sexual fantasies and enjoyment. I see no reason why 100% straight females would enjoy going to place like that. Unless they were there to fulfill a mans enjoyment or there for enjoyment themselves. Is this so hard to understand? Is this reaching? If so how and why is it?
    my boy and i went to the strip club one night he bought some random lonely looking dude in there a lap dance...dude was actin like a ? and didn't want one..my boy paid 2 chics 200 bucks for one lap dance...(he gets ? and just starts spending money) anyways dude left so my boy and i got them..eh whatev ? ain't nothin special ...i left the little room after mine ...i'm not sure what he was doing in there after...
    why did you go to a place full of oiled up butt ? naked/half naked females that are dancing around sexually for men? Why did you feel the need to get a sexually charged lap dance from one of them if you're 100% straight?
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    male strippers are ? and no one wants to see that shat
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ok............ I have no further questions for you lol.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    My male cousins took me to strip club as a surprise for my 26th birthday. I was a bit out of my element for a minute, but after 3 or 4 drinks I ended up having a good time.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    curiosity like others have said....& male strippers who wear makeup gyrating around like women is a gimmick & it's corny....it's done for show. i view male & female strippers both the same way.

male strippers are not my sexual fantasy. even tho i've never been to one, the male strip clubs portrayed on tv have thirsty ass females actin like they just got outa prison & haven't seen a male in 15 years. that doesn't seem like it would be a chill environment. the female clubs have a toned down atmosphere so even if you weren't participating/paying attention to the show you could still have a good time. at least that's how it was at the two i've been to.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol @ the overanalyzing going on in here...
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    No I have not and no I haven't the least bit of desire to do so.
    ty-boogie wrote: »
    Women are naturally curious, as is Humans Period. Given what's expectable by todays standard, they'll frequently push the limit. So Hell Yea, I would think WOMEN will. Especially Bad ? and ? with Daddy Issues

Can't say I'm that curious to have any person of the same sex grind, wind and rub up on me.
    im_lux wrote: »
    A 100% straight woman ain't letting no ? grind ? in her face.

Your definition of 100% straight is too black and white. A broad doesn't have to lick ? to not be 100% straight. A woman that enjoys looking at other womens bodies gets lapdances ect ect is usually attracted to females which doesn't make her 100% straight. Though she might not act on it there's still an attraction there. As a man do you think you could be attracted to ? yet still be 100% straight? nah bruh.

This is true, at least in my (straight) case.

@ the underlined-That's the bottom line, the keyword is attraction. Any form of it to the same sex=the "gray" area.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Kinda surprised by your response Marley, considering your appreciation for the female form.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lol, just a matter of time.
    Acknowledging and appreciating a woman's beauty is one thing, the female form rubbing up on my lady parts is a totally other. While I can definitely see and point out beauty/a nice body, it ends there. There is no attraction whatsoever, never has been, not even in the "curious" sense. A woman can do nothing for me so that myth that no straight women exist is just that. People on this forum can certainly speculate, doesn't happen offline though.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I thought 100% straight women who like seeing naked dudes are checking for places that are geared toward women's sexual fantasies. I guess I'm looking too much into it..... you aint gone catch me in a place that's geared towards women's sexual fantasies where a bunch of naked dudes dance around all freaky.

That is not most women's sexual fantasy. I've been once and it's ? . I got ? as hell and no a man in a g-string twerking better than I can gets me ? . It's like a novelty thing. Women's turn ons and men's are two very different things, and a woman stripper may get a physical reaction out of you, it's not the same with women. You, as a man, are not going to understand a woman's perspective at all, we are not the same, you can't rationalize it by comparing why you go to the strip club and why some women do. I can appreciate a nice body on a woman, I can appreciate a beautiful woman, period. It doesn't make me want to ? her. And it doesn't make me ? or 90% straight, whatever that means.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    One birthday we started out at the ? bar...my friend bought me a dance. Not my thing but I was game since we were celebrating. He picked out this big ? latina. She started her dance and was really close up on me. She took her top off and when she was doing whatever her ? nipple rubbed up on my lips. I was sooo freaked out I pushed her to the ground. I felt bad but damn that was too much for me

I've only been back a couple of times since then.... and I'd NEVER EVER get a dance again no matter who paid for it or what the occasion was.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Yeah that ? is very ? imo
  • willhustle
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I think lowkey it's a lot of bisexual women out here b/c I still don't see why any woman would go to a strip joint to see another woman grind her ass and ? all over the place w/a dude. To me that's kind of saying a lot in my book but then again I might just be old-fashioned excuse me if I'm not w/some of this new age thinking.
  • MsSouthern
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I think lowkey it's a lot of bisexual women out here b/c I still don't see why any woman would go to a strip joint to see another woman grind her ass and ? all over the place w/a dude. To me that's kind of saying a lot in my book but then again I might just be old-fashioned excuse me if I'm not w/some of this new age thinking.

I think it's more about the atmosphere..... the ones here are laid back. Drinks are strong and they play pretty decent music.

It's not like I go daily or spend hours there but for a place to start or even end the night... it's not bad. My boys like when I go with them because the females tend to flock to where other females are..... so there is always a few hanging out at our table the whole night. It's not always ? and ass in my face lol
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    One birthday we started out at the ? bar...my friend bought me a dance. Not my thing but I was game since we were celebrating. He picked out this big ? latina. She started her dance and was really close up on me. She took her top off and when she was doing whatever her ? nipple rubbed up on my lips. I was sooo freaked out I pushed her to the ground. I felt bad but damn that was too much for me

I've only been back a couple of times since then.... and I'd NEVER EVER get a dance again no matter who paid for it or what the occasion was.

I love the IC...
  • willhustle
    edited October 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    I love the IC...

That's exactly why I didn't respond lol they just don't get it.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

So is this what being "fun" and being "game" is about? Doing some preliminary ? ? just b/c you're out having a "good time." If a chicks nipple touching you disgusts you, why would you even let her naked ass get close enough to give you a dance?"

You: "B/c my friend paid for it blah blah blah"

Me: smh nvm
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I thought 100% straight women who like seeing naked dudes are checking for places that are geared toward women's sexual fantasies. I guess I'm looking too much into it.....

you aint gone catch me in a place that's geared towards women's sexual fantasies where a bunch of naked dudes dance around all freaky.

You can't find anything else to do besides pay to look at oiled up naked women's ass and ? ?

why would a 100% straight females plane their night around naked women popping they ? unless they were into it? out of all the places to go that's where you planed to go? it must be two sides.

I don't think I'm looking into this too much at all. I'm just going off of years of observations. The strip club is a sexually charged place built for mens sexual fantasies and enjoyment. I see no reason why 100% straight females would enjoy going to place like that. Unless they were there to fulfill a mans enjoyment or there for enjoyment themselves. Is this so hard to understand? Is this reaching? If so how and why is it?

why did you go to a place full of oiled up butt ? naked/half naked females that are dancing around sexually for men? Why did you feel the need to get a sexually charged lap dance from one of them if you're 100% straight?
    This is too logical. Who do you think you're talking to?
  • ThaJudge650
    ThaJudge650 Members Posts: 136
    edited October 2011
    Options
    This is too logical. Who do you think you're talking to?

lofl.........
  • MsSouthern
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So is this what being "fun" and being "game" is about? Doing some preliminary ? ? just b/c you're out having a "good time." If a chicks nipple touching you disgusts you, why would you even let her naked ass get close enough to give you a dance?"

You: "B/c my friend paid for it blah blah blah"

Me: smh nvm

I'm not uptight... I was having fun. Naked women don't scare me

and your right I didn't pay for it. I wouldn't spend money at the ? bar ever.....
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm not uptight... I was having fun. Naked women don't scare me

and your right I didn't pay for it. I wouldn't spend money at the ? bar ever.....

This ? is like a riddle wrapped in an enigma hidden in a conundrum...

Do yall REALIZE how fukin stupid yall sound?

"I dont like caviar. But i'm not scared of caviar...so lemme eat this caviar!'

Geez. lol
  • MsSouthern
    edited October 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    This ? is like a riddle wrapped in an enigma hidden in a conundrum...

Do yall REALIZE how fukin stupid yall sound?

"I dont like caviar. But i'm not scared of caviar...so lemme eat this caviar!'

Geez. lol

it makes sense to me and that's what matters

yall are making a big deal out of nothing... which is very stupid to me