How Many Points with Texas Tech beat Oklahoma by?

Options
bignorm73
bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
I say 14. What say you?

Comments

• Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lo

l

• Darius
    edited October 2011
    Options
    they might not beat them at all
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Texas Tech needs a TD right now.
  • Darius
    edited October 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    they might not beat them at all

yeah they will
  • onepunch2
    onepunch2 Banned Users Posts: 324
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Oklahoma will still play for and win the BCS...Tech a better team than people thoguht...
  • bignorm73
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I was wrong. I said 14, they only won by 3. But i was still right, about Oklahoma.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    I was wrong. I said 14, they only won by 3. But i was still right, about Oklahoma.

lol. Next time wait till it's like 2 minutes left in the game. The pre-game hating didn't work, and the hour-after-kickoff-hating was a semi fail. You'll get it right next time, kiddo.
  • bignorm73
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol. Next time wait till it's like 2 minutes left in the game. The pre-game hating didn't work, and the hour-after-kickoff-hating was a semi fail. You'll get it right next time, kiddo.

This thread was posted at the end of the first half, and the only thing that caused it not to be up earlier, was the Forum being shutdown by a "Database Error".
    Sad thing is, OU still has a 25% chance to still go to the championship, with only 1 SEC team getting by unscathed and Wisconsin gettin beat.
  • greenwood1921
    edited October 2011
    Options
    This thread was posted at the end of the first half, and the only thing that caused it not to be up earlier, was the Forum being shutdown by a "Database Error".
    Sad thing is, OU still has a 25% chance to still go to the championship, with only 1 SEC team getting by unscathed and Wisconsin gettin beat.

Nah, we out the NCG race. We were gettin' hated on after beating 5th ranked and 11th ranked teams (basically the whole media were on their Bignorm ? , lol.) So I'm just looking forward to ? up okey lite and K-state's party.
  • bignorm73
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I dont agree. LSU or Alabama will have a loss. And, the one that loses will probably win the SEC title game.
    They cant have them play 3 times this year lol.

2. Wisconsin lost, and they are in a weaker league.

3. Boise will not get that shot.

4. Clemson will lose to Vtech in title game of ACC probably, or before then, they are too young.

5. Stanford is not that good.

I actually see Nat'l championship being OU vs SEC winner.
  • greenwood1921
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I dont agree. LSU or Alabama will have a loss. And, the one that loses will probably win the SEC title game.

4. Clemson will lose to Vtech in title game of ACC probably, or before then, they are too young.

Aight, but I don't see it. The the OU-hate is strong this year. I wouldn't be surprised by a all-SEC NCG if that's even possible. OU-hate >>>> SEC ? slobbery.
  • onepunch2
    onepunch2 Banned Users Posts: 324
    edited October 2011
    Options
    OU was playing without Jemell Fleming (starting corner) Tom Wort (starting linebacker) and Casey Alexander (starting D-End)....not excuses just facts.....if OU wins out...we'll still be in the BCS championship game...strenght of schedule will prevail as long as A&M and OSU stay undefeated
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    onepunch2 wrote: »
    OU was playing without Jemell Fleming (starting corner) Tom Wort (starting linebacker) and Casey Alexander (starting D-End)....not excuses just facts.....if OU wins out...we'll still be in the BCS championship game...strenght of schedule will prevail as long as A&M and OSU stay undefeated

They been lost..hell you been and those are excuses...at the rrr game we was telling people that UT was a young team had 27 freshman playing on both side didnt nobody want to hear that ? ...ya lost take the L come back and regroup.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

man lsu had 3 players suspended and they still whoop auburn ass

2 starting CB's and a starting RB
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

um nope

bama and lsu only plays each other once

bama and lsu are in the same division

only one of them can play in the seccg
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Damn dude stop with the excuses. Yall ? me with that ? .

Just take that L!

If LSU would have lost to Auburn I would have been hurt but ? it. No excuses!
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Oklahoma is out of the NC... too many people to jump in the standings... They'll still be in a BCS bowl and prob ? somebody up tho