If you could give Peyt Manning, the MVP, would you?

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited October 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
CuzI couldnt imagine the Colts being THIS horrible without him...

Comments

• bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    haha, wouldn't give him the MVP. But this does show how important Peyton is to the team. Cuz a lotta people try to say he has all this talent around him.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? always try to swear Peyton was giving all these pieces when it come to the Brady debate.
  • yamez4eva
    yamez4eva Members Posts: 21
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Please, Peyton doesn't play defense. That ? last night was atrocious!!!
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    manning doesn't play defense but he has a huge effect on the way the defense is played
  • yamez4eva
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm saying its not like they're playing with 10 guys on offense, and they still have guys on defense....I wouldn't want a team that has to depend on one dude to make them compete every night out. He's most definitely MVP of Indianapolis.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i wouldn't want my team to be built like that either, but its pretty obvious that its just they way it is. the defense sucks. so whats the best way to combat your own bad defense? have the offense put up points and have them sustain long drives that eat up the clock. Manning can do that. Painter and Collins cannot
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yamez4eva wrote: »

thank you!
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    i wouldn't want my team to be built like that either, but its pretty obvious that its just they way it is. the defense sucks. so whats the best way to combat your own bad defense? have the offense put up points and have them sustain long drives that eat up the clock. Manning can do that. Painter and Collins cannot

• yamez4eva
    edited October 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

I feel u on that but damn....can they atleast take some of those other players pay and give it to a qb that's worthy just in case Peyton gets hurt? I mean did they really think that he was never going to be hurt????
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yamez4eva wrote: »

so true

but they did only score 7 points

and it's not like the saints defense is elite

they just flat out suck all around without peyton

like dungy said that defense is built on playing with the lead cause of their great pass rushers

amazing how they won 12+ games for a decade