So we just going act like

Options
R.D.
R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Suh and Detroit D Line aint the realest Mother Effers in the game right nowww

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/falcons-accuse-lions-ndamukong-suh-cliff-avril-of-taunting-injured-qb-matt-ryan-102311

Atlanta players Todd McClure and Roddy White accused Detroit's Ndamukong Suh and Cliff Avril of taunting quarterback Matt Ryan as he lay injured during Sunday's 23-16 Falcons win.

Ryan fell awkwardly after tripping over his teammate, Atlanta offensive tackle Will Svitek, with 10:13 left in the third quarter, and immediately grabbed his left knee as he lay on the ground, apparently in pain.

As he was down, Suh and Avril allegedly trash-talked the quarterback and kicked at his feet, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

"I had respect for Suh before the game," center McClure said. "But when Matt was on the ground, the things he was saying and the trash he was talking was definitely uncalled for. There are certain things you don't do. [He said], 'Get the cart,' and several other things that I can't repeat."

Wide receiver White said, "I lost a whole lot of respect for 90 [Suh] today, and also 92 [Cliff Avril]."

Referring to their "unacceptable" actions after Ryan was hurt, White added, "Like 92 was kicking [Ryan's] feet, saying, 'Get him off the field.'

"We don't do stuff like that. We don't rally over guys when they get hurt. It was just inappropriate behavior. I mean, 'Get the cart'? Are you serious? Come on. When you compete, you never want to see a guy get hurt."

Suh and Avril were yet to respond to the accusations.

Ryan only missed two plays with the injury, prompting Falcons coach Mike Smith to comment, "It just shows you the resolve and resiliency of this guy."

Comments

• R.D.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    Suh and Detroit D Line aint the realest Mother Effers in the game right nowww

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/falcons-accuse-lions-ndamukong-suh-cliff-avril-of-taunting-injured-qb-matt-ryan-102311

Atlanta players Todd McClure and Roddy White accused Detroit's Ndamukong Suh and Cliff Avril of taunting quarterback Matt Ryan as he lay injured during Sunday's 23-16 Falcons win.

Ryan fell awkwardly after tripping over his teammate, Atlanta offensive tackle Will Svitek, with 10:13 left in the third quarter, and immediately grabbed his left knee as he lay on the ground, apparently in pain.

As he was down, Suh and Avril allegedly trash-talked the quarterback and kicked at his feet, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

"I had respect for Suh before the game," center McClure said. "But when Matt was on the ground, the things he was saying and the trash he was talking was definitely uncalled for. There are certain things you don't do. [He said], 'Get the cart,' and several other things that I can't repeat."

Wide receiver White said, "I lost a whole lot of respect for 90 [Suh] today, and also 92 [Cliff Avril]."

Referring to their "unacceptable" actions after Ryan was hurt, White added, "Like 92 was kicking [Ryan's] feet, saying, 'Get him off the field.'

"We don't do stuff like that. We don't rally over guys when they get hurt. It was just inappropriate behavior. I mean, 'Get the cart'? Are you serious? Come on. When you compete, you never want to see a guy get hurt."

Suh and Avril were yet to respond to the accusations.

Ryan only missed two plays with the injury, prompting Falcons coach Mike Smith to comment, "It just shows you the resolve and resiliency of this guy."

I LOL'd ! This is how the game should be played !
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Suh maybe because he didn't apologize for ? (that I know of)

Avril released a statement
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lions might lose every game from here on.
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Suh been a real ? .
    This ain't news to me.
  • R.D.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    am i the only one who finds the hilarity in him yelling "Get the Cart"
  • momanpr100
    momanpr100 Members Posts: 482 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    and how does this make him a real ? . i think yall need to check the definition. yall need to get real.
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ny giants d line>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • ImSoReal
    ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
    edited October 2011
    Options
    whats ironic is that suh and the rest of the line of the lions were talking ? about Ryan being hurt and then their qb went down
  • R.D.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Fucc Roddy & McClure both being jealous bcuz....Suh, He a real niggu came in the league last year not stricken by the handle-Caucasian-qb's-with-kid-gloves protocol sweeping the NFL since Brady missed all of '08..... A 2011 NFL niggu can't get much realer, than that!

For the 1st time, I co sign this ?
    Being happy bout anotha man bn injured or talkn ? about it is real now? Since when? Ima tell ya whats real. That loss he took. Thats real

Are You mad ? This is not an emotional thread, just a real ? acknowledgement one!
  • pimped_out_red
    pimped_out_red Members Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    No im not mad. How is taunting an injured playa make u a real ? ?

Saying whats on yo mind is as real as it gets...especially if the ? can hear u
  • yamez4eva
    yamez4eva Members Posts: 21
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I dunno if it makes him real, but that ? sure does make him funny!!! Golic on Mike and Mike on ESPN said that this has been going on for years, guys talking smack like that....nothing new.
  • momanpr100
    momanpr100 Members Posts: 482 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? in here is lil kids, they dont know wat real is. they think wearing tight as pants half of ur ass is real. they run around saying no ? all day. they in no position to be saying wats real or not.
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Them ? lost tho
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    they need to stop talking and start stopping the run. but those comments don't really bother me
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    but they lost...
    and t/s is white.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    didn't know being political correctness had reached the NFL trenches.

imagine the ? that used to be said back in the day by John Randle, Romanowski, Bryan ? , etc....
  • R.D.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Naw not all the time. A ? can tell u he wanna ? . Dat dnt make him real. Dat makes u ? .

Naw that makes him the ? but still a real mother effer for saying whats on his mind
    yamez4eva wrote: »
    I dunno if it makes him real, but that ? sure does make him funny!!! Golic on Mike and Mike on ESPN said that this has been going on for years, guys talking smack like that....nothing new.

i literally lol'd when i read that ?
    but they lost...
    and t/s is white.

i wish
    matt- wrote: »
    didn't know being political correctness had reached the NFL trenches.

imagine the ? that used to be said back in the day by John Randle, Romanowski, Bryan ? , etc....

co sign this ?
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol well calling nfl players by their property number (jersey number) is just about as wrong as taunting a downed player.
    its football, wtf do they expect. more than half the lineman can't even speak complete complete thoughts without sounding like runaway slaves lol
    they don't know any better
    in 5 years when they are forgotten about will these people be paying their bills? no. so let em do what they do to make that money now
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    D-Line was supposed to be a beast this year, lmao.
    ? can't stop the run for ? .
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Being happy bout anotha man bn injured or talkn ? about it is real now? Since when? Ima tell ya whats real. That loss he took. Thats real
    Welp, yall call that keepin it real. I call that kickn a man while he's down. Thats sum hoe ? IMO. I played high school ball. Neva n my life did nebody talk ? to an injured n defenseless playa. Every cuss word n disrespectful statement known to man was said but when sum1 got hurt all that ? came to a stop. We jus took a knee n waited til he got off the field. Sayin what u feel dnt make u a real ? . ppl say sum the d ? dumbest ? . That dnt mean they real.

It's ? up.. but funny..
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i think this story has been exaggerated. if suh and them really had been kicking a white QB while he was down on TV all hell woulda broke loose.

and i aint trippin off "get the cart". them ? lost and stafford limped off the field his damn self. dont see how this makes him a real ? , tho.

a funny ? , yes. but real?
  • R.D.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? crying cause he called the cart for your punk ass QB.

When did ? start crying over sportsmanship in football and boxing. My old coach used to tell me football was the one sport besides boxing where you could legally damn near ? somebody.

S/N for the record, check my 1st post, real ? is nowhere in there
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? I damn near lost respect for Roddy White for sounding so bitchmade smh. ? shut up. Oh they was trash talking my qb. Falcons sounding soft as hell right now
  • R.D.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yea, what happens on the field should stay on the field.

The 1st sentence you typed implied that. I bet yo old coach didn't tell you to talk ? to an injured player laying on the ground. That aint no real ? dawg. That's some hoe ? .

I called them the realest MF'ers ! Nothing is to be implied from that cause i said what i said, ? was not in that post

With that said, i stand by my statement

Like dude said, the hoe part was crying to the media about it.
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ndamukong Suh is the realest ? in the NFL right now, hands down

This beast plays the game like a mother-? game was meant to be played.