Things you've learned on the IC

Options
FieldTripsToTheHood
FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in AKA Donkey
You can have 3 abortions and still be considered a boss.

proceed....

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You can be E-Relevant.*
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You can be an internet legend.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    brushing your hair is coonish
  • CJ
    edited October 2011
    Options
    That ? with a female is the gateway position to becoming ? .
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    that ? sex w a chick is ? and w that logic getting head frm a chick wud also b considered ? ...that any chick who is good looking is average and that fat ? w fat ? r dimes
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Don't seriously get involved w/no female on here (learned that from SWR as well) b/c you're business and who you ? will be put on front street.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Females can be ruthless and equally ? up like the dudes on here.
  • CJ
    edited October 2011
    Options
    That if you don't like Rick Ross your a ? ? tom whiteboy uncle sam.
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Passing off pics of real life ? u aint never ? before ever in yo ? life is cool....Sports Icons in Avis is bad and ? .

Thirsting over a peter pan looking spanish ? hundreds of miles away is cool..

Anylyzing ghetto behaviour is selling out and kissing up to the white man...
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    That ? really make up ? about who they ? on a ? internet board to arouse suspicion and get attention..lol..
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    that darkskies is still a ? little ? .
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    that kat is lying about her age now..lmao..? when i got on this site you was 25 and that was like in 04...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Negroes are afraid to call out certain posters.. and roll with them because they dont want to get kicked from their virtual lunchtable
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Whiteboys are ? and ? are buffoons...There..
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Negroes are afraid to call out certain posters.. and roll with them because they dont want to get kicked from their virtual lunchtable

See Avigang...
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    1. A woman can have lesbian tendencies and half ass act on them and still be 100% straight.

2. There is always a loophole in there somewhere whenever you label a woman a ? for doing constant ? ? .

3. Black men are the reason why single black mothers always chase thugs/dudes who don't care about them and have their babies. Black men are also the reason why black thugs run away from their children. Black men are also the reason why black women let thugs bust up in them raw and never use any type of birth control. Black men are responsible for black thugs not being in their child's lives and the reason why sistas raise they kids to be failures.

4. When a single mom kid grows up and does anything positive it's because she raised him up to be a strong person. When the kid grows up and becomes a ? up it's because their father wasn't there.

5. Most men on here get ? left and right and has never taken an L.

6. Dudes never deal with nothing but dime females

7. No men on here are dead beat dads or just flat out aint ? ? .

8. People can take multiple L's and some kind of way always have something to say about somebody else L's.

9. Evey woman on here has a bunch of degrees and all of they kids were born out of love and not ? or being irresponsible

10. Black women make more money than black men and are single handily holding down the black community. Black men are losers, don't want to get married, hate black women, broke, and going extinct.

11. Most females who post on here have nude pictures of themselves floating around on the net.

12. 99% of women automatically think they are worthy of being wifed up and they are the perfect catch. They also believe hardly any men are on they level.

13. A lot of people have a distorted view of what thick and fat is now at days.
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    People not caring about the internet but having over 20,000 posts

^Youre gonna be there soon,white boy..
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    1. A woman can have lesbian tendencies and half ass act on them and still be 100% straight.

2. There is always a loophole in there somewhere whenever you label a woman a ? for doing constant ? ? .

3. Black men are the reason why single black mothers always chase thugs/dudes who don't care about them and have their babies. Black men are also the reason why black thugs run away from their children. Black men are also the reason why black women let thugs bust up in them raw and never use any type of birth control. Black men are responsible for black thugs not being in their child's lives and the reason why sistas raise they kids to be failures.

4. When a single mom kid grows up and does anything positive it's because she raised him up to be a strong person. When the kid grows up and becomes a ? up it's because their father wasn't there.

5. Most men on here get ? left and right and has never taken an L.

6. Dudes never deal with nothing but dime females

7. No men on here are dead beat dads or just flat out aint ? ? .

8. People can take multiple L's and some kind of way always have something to say about somebody else L's.

9. Evey woman on here has a bunch of degrees and all of they kids were born out of love and not ? or being irresponsible

10. Black women make more money than black men and are single handily holding down the black community. Black men are losers, don't want to get married, hate black women, broke, and going extinct.

11. Most females who post on here have nude pictures of themselves floating around on the net.

12. 99% of women automatically think they are worthy of being wifed up and they are the perfect catch. They also believe hardly any men are on they level.

13. A lot of people have a distorted view of what thick and fat is now at days.

For real nugga...You get the Paul Hate post of the week...
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    every male on the ic ? nothing but dimes
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    every male on the ic ? nothing but dimes

^Is a Seven at best...
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    ^Is a Seven at best...

ive always said i was a seven and an 8 on my best day

lemme guess your a dimey ass ? tho right
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    I is: o

you actually are tho
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    that kat is lying about her age now..lmao..? when i got on this site you was 25 and that was like in 04...

I was born in 80 ? ..21 whenI joined.

Anyhow, I learned to only take a very small percentage on what's typed here as gospel.
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ive always said i was a seven and an 8 on my best day

lemme guess your a dimey ass ? tho right

lol..real nuggas dont rate themselves...i aint no ? internet geek..
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    I was born in 80 ? ..21 whenI joined.

Anyhow, I learned to only take a very small percentage on what's typed here as gospel.

you were 24 in 04 then ? .Youre 30 and maybe lying about that..eh,you look aight..