The Official NBA Lockout The Sideline Story Thread 2011- ??

Options
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
I thought i would make an offical NBA Lockout Thread since there have been a few topics but here we could discuss them all.A few that could be discussed are

Whose side are you on, what do you think needs to change, what are you doin now that there isn't nba, etc.

Comments

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Niggu fucc yo punk azz stories.....I already had lockout threads pumping. And I'll continue posting updates in them...meanwhile....fucc yo thread!

Oh and did I mention....fucc yo thread!

Co-Sign. Tell that ? Monsizzle to make a thread about Blacks playing hockey and getting spit on when they enter the arena. Then the whole crowd of white people starts calling him "Ice ? ". Make that an official thread Monsizzle the Black Hockey Player.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Niggu fucc yo punk azz stories.....I already had lockout threads pumping. And I'll continue posting updates in them...meanwhile....fucc yo thread!

Oh and did I mention....fucc yo thread!

lmaoooo typical 2012 post
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Co-Sign. Tell that ? Monsizzle to make a thread about Blacks playing hockey and getting spit on when they enter the arena. Then the whole crowd of white people starts calling him "Ice ? ". Make that an official thread Monsizzle the Black Hockey Player.

lol at your ? ass still using ? with the same lame old diss about being a balck hockey player. Being a ? who plays a contact sport > a ? who sucks the ? of other grown men on a street team. Lol at your ? ass prostituting for YMCOONMB. Meanwhile I'm playing a grown mans contact sport while your ? ass on your knees for birdman. And lol at your punk ass character boyfriend getting shat on in threads without defending his punk ass. Haha yall ? a big ass joke. A crowd of any race sees your punk ass and spits on you hahahaha.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    wait who is playing hockey?
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol @ this here
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Threadstarter plays hockey? Forreal?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    where do you even go to learn how to play hockey?
  • Generic
    Generic Members Posts: 1,043 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    so ? play hockey now? do you live in canada b?
This discussion has been closed.