Who is the most hated NFL team in your team's division?

Options
jay83
jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Im aware all teams in their division hate each other.

But school me on your division. of all 4 teams in your division, what team is there a general consensus that they are the most hated in that division? Not that you would root for any of the teams in your division, but which team you cant even stand seeing them win at all as well and its pretty much not liked by anyone in your division? Or do you hate them all pretty evenly?

School me on your division hatred. lol

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    My team and it's not even close.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    My team and it's not even close.

Everyone hates us.
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Patroits, even fans of teams thats not in my division hate the Patroits
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    white715 wrote: »
    Patroits, even fans of teams thats not in my division hate the Patroits

yup, people hate the jets too but pats gotta be the most hated team in the nfl
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The Patriots are probably the most hated nationwide..
    But im pretty sure most Dolphin fans hate the Jets more..
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Cowboy and Pats are a long second
  • yamez4eva
    yamez4eva Members Posts: 21
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm a Redskins fan, and like most has already said before me that everyone, and I mean EVERYONE hates Dallas! I have cousins that are Giants and Eagles fans that root for one another when they're playing Dallas!
  • yamez4eva
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lol, Falcons. Everybody mad that they punk azz QB dont gotta nickname.

I live here in NC and for the most part they call Mr. Newton Killa Cam....just saying
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol, falcons. Everybody mad that they punk azz qb dont gotta nickname.

that nickname is trash and it doesnt fit him
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yamez4eva wrote: »
    I live here in NC and for the most part they call Mr. Newton Killa Cam....just saying

bruh. no they don't. maybe the fans who hang out there on the stoop near West Blvd or Martin Luther King Blvd call him that

but they average panther fan woudn't even get the reference.
  • Darius
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lol, Falcons. Everybody mad that they punk azz QB dont gotta nickname.

i wouldn't say there is a most hated team in the NFC South. at least not among the other teams. I remember they tried to make the Atlanta/Carolina the "Interstate 85 rivalry" and during that time the Bucs were our rival. I assume yall and new orleans hate each other now that you have the two best teams, but i dont know how anyone could hate drew brees. his son is just precious
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm a Redskins fan, and like most has already said before me that everyone, and I mean EVERYONE hates Dallas! I have cousins that are Giants and Eagles fans that root for one another when they're playing Dallas!

Yep. Eagle fans:

don't really hate the Giants, but recognize the divison is real, so it's ? them when we play them, but other than that, we don't give a ? about them.

Will say ? the Skins, but they've been sucking for the last 15 years, so it's whatever...we laugh at them mostly.

But Dallas....? THEM. Peroid. "America's Team", my black ass. People mostly don't ? with them cause they still hop around like the Miami Hurricanes in the Jimmy Johnson days ever since Aikman, Irving, and Emmitt left...despite the fact they really have been certified dogshit since then.
  • yamez4eva
    edited October 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    bruh. no they don't. maybe the fans who hang out there on the stoop near West Blvd or Martin Luther King Blvd call him that

but they average panther fan woudn't even get the reference.

Well now that you've brought it to my attention, let me be more clear.....? in the hood call him that, and no I don't live in Charlotte
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Easy its the Cowboys... mainly due to the media hyping them up as superbowl contenders every year and there fans acting like Jimmy Johnson is still coaching the team when they aint been ? in over a decade.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Green Bay, 90 years of hate between the Bears and Packers
  • yamez4eva
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yep. Eagle fans:

don't really hate the Giants, but recognize the divison is real, so it's ? them when we po\lay them, but other than that, we don't give a ? about them.

Will say ? the Skins, but they've been sucking for the last 15 years, so it's whatever...we laugh at them mostly.

But Dallas....? THEM. Peroid. "America's Team", my black ass. People mostly don't ? with them cause they still hop around like the Miami Hurricanes in the Jimmy Johnson days ever since Aikman, Irving, and Emmitt left...despite the fact they really haven't been certified dogshit since then.

That sounds about right. I was born and raised in Brooklyn but spent summers in DC and NC so that's where my love of the Skins have come from. Anyways, I don't like anyone in the division especially when we play them but its ? Dallas all day long, all year strong.
  • Darius
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Well now that you've brought it to my attention, let me be more clear.....? in the hood call him that, and no I don't live in Charlotte

i'm in the streets. i know they call him that. thats what i was saying.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The Patriots are probably the most hated nationwide..
    But im pretty sure most Dolphin fans hate the Jets more..

cosign here.....
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I will say that the NFC south is different. I know the only real hate I have is for the Falcons. I really dont give a damn about the Panthers or the Bucs. Even when they were real good. I just never saw it as a rivalry!

Maybe because I live in the ATL.

Another reason is no team in the NFC South has a very long winning streak.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Gotta be the steelers people are tired of seeing us at the top year after year.
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • Igot5onit
    Igot5onit Members Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The most hated team in the NFC south is the Falcons. We don't ? with the Bucs, and especially not the wack ass Saints.
  • tommy_jules
    tommy_jules Members Posts: 138
    edited October 2011
    Options
    As a Colts fan I gotta go with Houston right now, cuz they're the only team worth half a damn. That AFC South division has been a joke for years. Hate the Pats.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The Raiders and it's not even close. We spent almost 50 years with more Super Bowls than the rest of the teams in our division combined so it's natural that these heartland ? hate us.
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Heyyyyy killa where ya been :)