Remember when...

Options
124»

Comments

• kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PS3 still outsold the 360 and PS4 is smashing the X1. What would GTA do again?

lmao damn my ? ... can u NOT post anything positive, EVER?

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ positive. I'm just posting facts. What was the point of this thread other than to bash Sony for something they have no control over? What is the point of this thread when the PS3 was still more successful? Why up this thread when Sony is fine without having GTA exclusive? The PS2 was going to do numbers regardless of GTA as the PS1 did before it. GTA had no factor as when it was only on the PC it was not a big game. If it was on the GC or Xbox it would have flopped when GTA3 dropped. It always went to the Xbox anyway after a year.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHAT ............ IN ............. THE ............ ? !!!
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    PS3 still outsold the 360 and PS4 is smashing the X1. What would GTA do again?

lmao damn my ? ... can u NOT post anything positive, EVER?

Shhh shhh let him keep thinking that
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall remember those big ass genesis cases?
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the whole reason i upped this thread was cuz gta 5 has been out like 4 months now, monkey.. how can u spit out all opinions and call them facts? lmao (woulda this and coulda that) FOH troll
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just came in here to say Halo did revolutionize the FPS genre.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just came in here to say Halo did revolutionize the FPS genre.

How exactly?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember when focus cried to sion for getting ethered?
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ positive. I'm just posting facts. What was the point of this thread other than to bash Sony for something they have no control over? What is the point of this thread when the PS3 was still more successful? Why up this thread when Sony is fine without having GTA exclusive? The PS2 was going to do numbers regardless of GTA as the PS1 did before it. GTA had no factor as when it was only on the PC it was not a big game. If it was on the GC or Xbox it would have flopped when GTA3 dropped. It always went to the Xbox anyway after a year.

Bruh, honest to ? ...what...the ? ...are you talking about?

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »

When a ? go full ? like him which is quite often he doesn't even know what he's talking about
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »

When a ? go full ? like him which is quite often he doesn't even know what he's talking about

tumblr_moz0rx8lzE1sqv808o1_250.gif

• goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if the newer ps3 coulda played ps2 games.. it woulda been OV
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I was angry in 2011...lol
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options