A stupid (?) idea as to why black americans in general seem more homophobic than whit

Options
Esiam
Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
edited October 2011 in AKA Donkey
e americans.

Black males have according to research a 1 in 4 chance of going to prison during their lifetimes, while Hispanic males have a 1 in 6 chance, and white males have a 1 in 23 chance of serving time.

And what happens in jail?

drop_20the_20soap-739194_519.jpg
KaleKip-Joranvanderschloot-460x374.jpg

Get where I'm going here?

Just a thought but is it possible that the fear of ? are tied to jail? I know alot of guys who ? guys in jail consider themselves straight, perhaps they are even scared that their victims will enjoy it?

Just some thoughts... What say you?

Comments

• MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Your reasoning is ignorant....
  • The Power
    The Power Members Posts: 84
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lmao @ that picture, so ? epic but yes, i agree with you.
  • Esiam
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Your reasoning is ignorant....

Was just a random idea... I do think the ties could very well be possible though, that's why I asked...
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Esiam wrote: »
    Was just a random idea... I do think the ties could very well be possible though, that's why I asked...

Some questions should be kept to yourself.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Dumb questions lead to opportunity to educate.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Esiam wrote: »

Nah, this had nothing to do with Plap's "I just found out I'm ? thread...not at all.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    stop trying to study us for your sociology project
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    and this is a GNS thread not Donkey. You trying to hard duke, give the keyboard a rest.
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You could of trolled the ? out peeps if this was done correctly.........alas it didn't go to plan and this thread should now be relegated to GnS.
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I think its because white people are more inclined to social and sexual depravity than most others.
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Typing of Jail, I wouldn't mind spending time locked up here:

29slid2.jpg

29slid10.jpg

09_turma_65368.jpg
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Cuz we aren't quasi ? .. getting ? putting ? in peters ear.. every sophmoric white comedy has an abundance of ? jokes.. white males are obsessed with the ? .. in a way black men arent. Negroes are just obsessed with their ? ..

white menzes are obsessed with his ? ..
    V
    V

screen_shot_2010-02-01_at_5.34.09_pm.png

and everyone elses

why ? I have no clue
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Didn't read; ? pictures made sure of that.
    I expect these type of ? threads from hrap.
  • thekillingjoke
    thekillingjoke Members Posts: 429
    edited October 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    stop believing that the blacks are more homophobic than your ilk who revolutionized buttsex before Joseph simped Mary...

This is so true, LOL
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

get em girl
    funny second pick though
    photobombed
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Only white people and asians seem to think its nuthing evil about faggotry.People will small penises do strange things.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    SMH @ Me just realizing the threadstarter is a homosexual.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    In fairness. He did say it was a STUPID idea.

So............
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I don't think prison has anything to do with it. But I also don't think it's a dumb question. I've often asked myself why black men are so much more homophobic than whites. The ? is rather disgusting.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? thread with a false, ? premise.
  • Gangsta Shit
    Gangsta Shit Members Posts: 1,025 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    stop believing that the blacks are more homophobic than your ilk who revolutionized buttsex before Joseph simped Mary...
    Cuz we aren't quasi ? .. getting ? putting ? in peters ear.. every sophmoric white comedy has an abundance of ? jokes.. white males are obsessed with the ? .. in a way black men arent. Negroes are just obsessed with their ? ..

white menzes are obsessed with his ? ..
    V
    V

screen_shot_2010-02-01_at_5.34.09_pm.png

and everyone elses

why ? I have no clue

yo on the real, I can count on sboogie dropping the real science

and playmaker to knock the ? out da box...

I salute...

to respond to this ? thread though...

my answer reflects both above posts. It is quite apparent, in history, that white males were more into homosexuality than any other race. Why, that fav movie 300 depicted men who were brave to fight in wars but didn't mentioned how they ? each other in the ass at boot camp. Or how they snuck into women's houses, ? them, and left. What about the Europeans with their wigs, make up and their stockings? Or how about the rumored boy sex parties that happen on capital hill with politicians and their young boys. Speaking of young boys, did anybody mention catholic priests and child sex is synonymous with each other like big macs and mcdonalds. Even in history books that your kind has written, the woman has always been looked upon as evil or as a pitfall to keep a man from reaching his zenith. (Da Vinci Code?).

Also, like playmaker said, white dudes always stay talking about their "peters" with other dudes. You know these "bros", you ? with them. Getting ? and saying ? ass ? to their friends and they're just laughing away. Starting off lines like "dude, if I was ? ..." shut the ? up, you are, ? .

So yeah, you're thread is dumb. It shows that you're uneducated about your own people. ? how did they say AIDS came about? Some ? white dude who ? a monkey? No black man would ? a monkey because no black man got a fascination with monkeys like white people do. White people love some damn monkeys.

So, yo, go back to the drawing board and understand your kind brought alot of ? to the table that disrupted the natural order and process of things.

The only reason black homosexuality is on rise is because of black society's acceptance of your culture. And that's real. That's no different than the blackest dude on here who think white chicks are the GOAT and any other is WOAT.
  • Esiam
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    Only white people and asians seem to think its nuthing evil about faggotry.People will small penises do strange things.

I coulda swore you preached to me about how it was ? to for a guy to put up a pic he took himself in his avatar a couple days ago YET you put you're own pic in your avatar and based on the arm I'm thinking you took it? Hmm, are you trying to tell us something?

You know damn well you don't mind lesbians getting freaky with it, why would 2 guys be a problem? Because you don't like to look at that? Sure BUT let's say you aren't into midget-sex or fat people sex, are fat people and midgets not allowed to have sex? As long as they keep it to themselves I don't see a problem here...

Anyways I just did this thread cause I knew I'd get some funny responses AND also because honestly I think there is some truth in it, but I'm gonna stop these race-related threads though, seemingly they don't always work in the way they should, some people don't really take the time out to think about why they see things one way and are just too stuck in their ways, you should keep true to your beliefs but always keep an open mind for new wisdom that's the way I see it.

Like the chinese say it "a closed mind is like a closed book, just a block of wood"
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    SMH.....OK Esiam, I was sympathetic to ur plight, being sweedish and all that jazz, but your sounding ? now bruh.......

Explain or get added to the ? list..