edited October 2011
    Options
    wow
    thats the L of the month
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I would like to see him in Chicago, but he will bump heads with Cutler or Martz and the media in this city will make Owens out to be "the bad guy" not a "competitor" like Cutler.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    anyone actually see his workout? how did he look?
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Neither one.

League is too, Too white-racist controlled...that's why no scouts were @ T.O. workouts

Moss has said he's retired, and plans to stay retired. TO is about to be 38 years old and comin off major knee surgery. He agreed it may take 3-4 weeks for him to be in football shape. That could be week 11-12 before he's in football shape. There's a very good chance he's not at a level to come in and be an instant impact player now. And with his age, there's a good chance he won't be around enough years to be an impact player down the road. What's that have to do with being white racist controlled?
  • bow to royalty
    edited October 2011
    Options
    anyone actually see his workout? how did he look?

I'm not tryna sound pessimistic, but who looks bad? Short of drops, or falling down, what else would he do to look bad? Remember how people were praising Chad Johnson for how focused and fit he looked in his workout? Now he's on a great team, with a great QB, and he sucks.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Neither one.

League is too, Too white-racist controlled...that's why no scouts were @ T.O. workouts

thats why about 70% of the players are black right?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Cincinnati should have him back.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    People don't want the drama that comes along with a diva that doesn't produce.
  • bow to royalty
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yep. Because of the racism. Period.

I hope that you soon Get some new talking points, bow, because these are null & void as T.O. Is easily a Top15-20 recvr in this current league.

Won't take him 3-4 weeks to walk on a field and be very productive, for...at least 6 teams I can name off the top

And your knee comments you referenced...That was 6 months ago, youre late to class!...lol..now go watch the workout tape. Watch your jaw drop, if you know football. The dude is unguardable during crunch time of a game...he is faster than Welker and more agressive than Fitz/Megatron, when it comes to going after a ball in traffic.

He's no different than the guy who was...lol.... a 2nd-3rd option still giving you 70+ rec 1000 yds 10 td's
    10 months ago!

Even his worst critics say, he looked sharper in the workout. Face facts. The man deserves a slot in front of 70-75% of the league's current starters.

I'll ignore the Moss comment.

The surgery was 6 months ago, but it was ACL surgery. 6 months isn't a super long recovery time after surgery like that.

In your reply to this do me a favor and gimme these 3 things so that I can understand you better.

List the order of receivers in the NFL from the best down to TO so I know how good you think he still is.
    List the 6 teams (or more) that you think should be looking at him.
    Link me to the video of his workout.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    People don't want the drama that comes along with a diva that doesn't produce.

when has T.O. not produced ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Niggu, you sound more out of touch than bow, right now...

How is he a diva, when he's been quiet since '08!!!! That's right, he was quiet for the '10 and '09 seasonS, on his respective teams.

How is it that he doesn't produce, when...you can't show me one recvr in the league this year who is a 2nd-3rd option & on their way to 70+ catches 1000yds & 10 td's
    aka T.O.'s output, 10 months ago!...lol...It's stupid ? like you posted/why some of you dumb bytches need to Be barred from watching sports where Black men are on the field

Thats right. You know more than every single scout in the NFL.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    teams can't show up. they may be interested. but any team that shows up at that workout is going to be hounded by reporters for the next however many days.
  • Just2C
    Just2C Members Posts: 931 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Word has it Tennesse is looking at him, and that was before the workouts.

He's the 3rd best WR ever. If he gets to play this year and plays decent he can reclaim his #2 spot from Moss who wants too much money then anybody is willing to pay him.
  • R.D.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Just2C wrote: »
    Word has it Tennesse is looking at him, and that was before the workouts.

He's the 3rd best WR ever. If he gets to play this year and plays decent he can reclaim his #2 spot from Moss who wants too much money then anybody is willing to pay him.

Nahhh he already #2
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Personally I dont think he will be playing for my Raiders..

But I can envision him being there seeing as how him and Carson had a nice rapport and also seeing as how Louis "Alligator Arms" Murphy just isnt getting ? done.

I still like Chaz Schilens but he is brittle as ? and unreliable.

I think I would gladly pull the trigger on bringing Terrell to Alameda.

He on the West Coast right now anyway so it makes sense.

Again, we have too many weapons though so I dont know where he will fit.. but then again that can always be sorted out.
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    teams can't show up. they may be interested. but any team that shows up at that workout is going to be hounded by reporters for the next however many days.
    bingo........

Of course teams are interested like they were when Vick and Plax were released. Nobody is going to show their hand.
  • blank..
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I wonder if the Lions would go after him..

A return to the 49ers would be unlikely seeing as how they pass infrequently and their QB is not dependable despite their play so far this year.

But I can see him in Detroit, Nate Burleson let me down he isnt getting it done, Titus Young is not ready clearly and their other threat is a Tight End (Pettigrew).

Makes sense to me but you know Jim Schwartz will be following that same blueprint "I dont want to bring problems here"..

Even though its clear Terrell been quiet these past 2 years.
  • R.D.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    Personally I dont think he will be playing for my Raiders..

But I can envision him being there seeing as how him and Carson had a nice rapport and also seeing as how Louis "Alligator Arms" Murphy just isnt getting ? done.

I still like Chaz Schilens but he is brittle as ? and unreliable.

I think I would gladly pull the trigger on bringing Terrell to Alameda.

He on the West Coast right now anyway so it makes sense.

Again, we have too many weapons though so I dont know where he will fit.. but then again that can always be sorted out.

Lol @ a team that just got shutout by the Chiefs having too many weapons
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Those commentators were talking alot of ? during his workout
  • blank..
    edited October 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    Lol @ a team that just got shutout by the Chiefs having too many weapons

Lol @ a ? who didnt watch the game or a single Raider game this year looking at the score and telling me what my team is.

Take out D-Mac for 98% of the game and factor in the worst QB in the league was starting the game, and another QB who was on his couch last week watching tv playing his first game with little or no knowledge of the playbook, and you got the reason as to why we lost.

But good job, you proved the point that the league really is a "what have you done lately" league.
  • R.D.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    Lol @ a ? who didnt watch the game or a single Raider game this year looking at the score and telling me what my team is.

Take out D-Mac for 98% of the game and factor in the worst QB in the league was starting the game, and another QB who was on his couch last week watching tv playing his first game with little or no knowledge of the playbook, and you got the reason as to why we lost.

But good job, you proved the point that the league really is a "what have you done lately" league.

Everything you just said points to a lack of weapons not a surplus ! but maybe im tripping