What exactly is AKA Donkey, like what threads goes here?

Options
Esiam
Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
edited October 2011 in AKA Donkey
I haven't really figured it out, I thought it was like just random ? like any ol stupid stuff you could think of, but then I post a couple threads that's like me just being stupid really and people take it all serious, so then I have to like flip it around into a serious discussion...

Oh yeah btw, the ? -threads are done, I can tell it's a touchy subject for a lot of you fellers round here... (I only did like 2 I think)

I have no problems with ? people, so when people call me ? on here I'm more like "nah, how's that possible I'd never ? a guy and don't don't want to" while some of you are like that's the worse thing a person can be called, anyways I guess that's just a difference in thinking I guess...

Anyhows yeah, what exactly is one suppose to make threads about on here?

BTW, if I come across as a cocky knowitall whiteboy ? round here, I'm not really but if people push me I push back.

I'm a nice guy though... Maybe that's the same thing as being ? in IC-standards? Haha, this place sure is confusing at times...

But on the real though I do think alot of people around here seem like cool folks and whatnot, not sure if the feeling is mutual but whatever ain't no thang, none of y'all really know ? about me though...

Comments