• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I have the whole series on my external hardrive. ? took like 2 days to download.

Those Sentinels use to scare a ? , they would just peel rooftops off and snatch ? out their beds. lol
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Xmen with the ill intro yo

I always thought I would hear that ? on somebody's track...

? , I heard transformers theme on a track before and that ? was hard...

Hell yea I agree with T/S...Cyclops was a ? ass do gooder

I couldn't stand Cyclops...the type of mutant see you smoking a blunt and tries to vaporize that ? because it's illegal

While Wolverine would get it in with you, don't listen to whatever the ? you gotta say and might just snatch ya girl if ya slipping

Wolverine is my dude yo...in my eyes Wolverine was always a black dude with bleached skin...

Yea but GOAT show though

lmfao and cosign
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Gambit was illest

Storm has the best power tho, i feel
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    It was cool IMO I always thought this illest cause it captured the true essence of Batman....

Batman would be my 2nd fav, and Spiderman my 3rd.

But Batman music was def on point.
  • nasmandru
    nasmandru Members Posts: 126
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    compared to who? spider man? you were a cyclops fan weren't you? you liked mysterio and ? ...lol

Yeah i'm a cyclops fan. He got a raw deal on the show and especially in the movies. He was the leader of the team and they basically made him seem like a ? . They pretty much erased him from the movies. Everyone loves Wolverine cause he's a hothead but if he was the leader he would get everyone killed. He's like mcnulty on steroids.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Saturdays was fun as hell as a kid man.

NBA inside stuff
    Xmen
    Spiderman
    Hangtime
    California Dreams
    Pro Stars
    etc
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    X calling Magneto "Magnus" always sounded ? to me
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    X calling Magneto "Magnus" always sounded ? to me

lol that's one of Magneto's aliases bruh
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited October 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    lol that's one of Magneto's aliases bruh

? jus sounds wild ? tho lol
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Proffessor X's super headaches were hilarious....I got the entire set for like 12.99 from a bootlegger
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Saturdays was fun as hell as a kid man.

NBA inside stuffXmen
    Spiderman
    Hangtime
    California Dreams
    Pro Stars
    etc

? , Hanna Storm, then Willow Bay. Ahmad Rashad had the goat job.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i Still watch these ...? go hard ...90's Cartoons were hard body
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Proffessor X's super headaches were hilarious....I got the entire set for like 12.99 from a bootlegger

Him and Jean used to ? me off with that ? . How y'all master telepaths, but finding one mutant got you dazed and ready to pass out and ? ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited October 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    him and jean used to ? me off with that ? . How y'all master telepaths, but finding one mutant got you dazed and ready to pass out and ? ?

lol real ? .
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    kevinmede wrote: »
    Yeah i'm a cyclops fan. He got a raw deal on the show and especially in the movies. He was the leader of the team and they basically made him seem like a ? . They pretty much erased him from the movies. Everyone loves Wolverine cause he's a hothead but if he was the leader he would get everyone killed. He's like mcnulty on steroids.

Basically Wolverine was their way of breaking X-Men into the mainstream. He is my second favorite X-man after Iceman,but Cyclops would own him mentally and during sparring in the comics.Cyclops always knew how to manipulate Wolverine and use his anger against him.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    X-men was and still dope, but spider-man... Man, I guess they couldn't connect punches on the show or something
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    X-men was and still dope, but spider-man... Man, I guess they couldn't connect punches on the show or something

yeah that was a rule on fox for a while with cartoons they couldnt show characters punching each other in the head...batman tas wasnt trying to hear that ? though

anyone remeber that episode when logan was hurt and stranded with eskimoes and sabertooth wanted to fight and ol wolvey was acting like a bish "sabertooth I dont wanna fight u anymore"
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Who the ? didn't watch this show. Like asking if anybody has seen Friday, or rode a bike.

Nonetheless that ? was pure ? . But:

They never let Wolverine hit anything living with his claws, he only connected w/robots the entire series. Thats some ? .

? Jean Grey and her weak ass telepathy.

? Cyclops for screaming "JEAN" every time she fainted from doing some simple ? , which was every episode. That ? couldn't lift an eraser without going into cardiac shock, and right on cue here come Cyclops simple ass w/Wolverine right behind him.

? all the times Wolverine was on some Marvin's Room ? about that ? . Ol Drake ass ? .

? Storm overdramatic ass for calling on goddesses to open coke cans and ? .

Magneto/Sinister/Apocalypse was all g's.

How you gonna not let Wolverine cut anybody but Sabretooth rip his guts out in Deadly Reunions?

? Cyclops in general.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Who the ? didn't watch this show. Like asking if anybody has seen Friday, or rode a bike.

Nonetheless that ? was pure ? . But:

They never let Wolverine hit anything living with his claws, he only connected w/robots the entire series. Thats some ? .

? Jean Grey and her weak ass telepathy.

? Cyclops for screaming "JEAN" every time she fainted from doing some simple ? , which was every episode. That ? couldn't lift an eraser without going into cardiac shock, and right on cue here come Cyclops simple ass w/Wolverine right behind him.

? all the times Wolverine was on some Marvin's Room ? about that ? . Ol Drake ass ? .

? Storm overdramatic ass for calling on goddesses to open coke cans and ? .

Magneto/Sinister/Apocalypse was all g's.

How you gonna not let Wolverine cut anybody but Sabretooth rip his guts out in Deadly Reunions?

? Cyclops in general.

That phonenix saga took forever. Thats when i stopped watching x-men, it was all jean gray at that point. Wolverine was ready to die on the cross for her. lol

I honestly didnt like wolverine as a kid because he would get all tough with folks, but then turn into a 4th grade boy with Jean gray.

Beast, gambit, were alright.

lol @ rougue with that backwoods bama accent in that cartoon.

every fight she got into. "suga, im gonna hit you so hard the prairie dogs at the state fair is gonna feel it"

I was more intrigued by the Gambit, Rogue, relationship, then that cheesy ass Love triangle with wolverine, cyclops, and jeangray.
  • BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I watched X-Men all the time. I love netflix because they have it available for streaming as well as Spiderman.

I couldn't stand Cyclops or Jean. Loved Wolverine, Storm, Beast, Prof X, and Gambit.

Oh, I LOVE Rogue.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wolverine majority of the time when fighting major villians always was talking ? but was always getting his ass kicked..
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Wolverine majority of the time when fighting major villians always was talking ? but was always getting his ass kicked..

are you saying wolverine was the vegeta of xmen? lol
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    are you saying wolverine was the vegeta of xmen? lol
    lol almost every action show has one.

*Dead* @ this rogue line: "suga, im gonna hit you so hard the prairie dogs at the state fair is gonna feel it"
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol at wolverine being the drake of the xmen lol and they both canadian