Fellas: Who seriously would you take a relationship with a bi-sexual woman?

Options
American.Loo
American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Many of you know I already consider all women to be bisexual to varying degrees, but I mean a woman that has actually had serious relationships with both guys and girls.

Could you ever see yourself settling down with a bi chick?

They seem to be the most unstable of women, IMO

Comments

• American.Loo
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Excuse the thread's title typo, that should read "How"
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    at first it would be cool but i see problems happening very quickly because i would be trying to put in work on the other women
  • L.I.P.
    L.I.P. Members Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Settling down ? No way. I wouldn't even get into a "serious relationship" with one.
  • American.Loo
    edited October 2011
    Options
    L.I.P. wrote: »
    Settling down ? No way. I wouldn't even get into a "serious relationship" with one.

care to explain why
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    For a ? buddy yeah but not in a real relationship.

My ? was at his girl's house one time and some ? showed up talmbout "What you doin' wit my girl ? ?"
  • L.I.P.
    L.I.P. Members Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    care to explain why

The same reason you pointed out. From my experience these chicks be all over the place. No type of stability.

The ? sounds good on paper w/ threesomes with other women and all that other bs and I'm sure it can be fun, but I don't think that ? is suitable for anything long term. I just can't take it serious
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lesbians dont even ? good looking bishes themselves, so nah
    The supposed advantage to smashing a bi-bish is possibly smashing her mate and having a 3some, but the ugly,manly ass hoes that some of these decent bishes be ? is disgusting.

Ive smashed a couple bi chicks, yeah they r freaks and all that but i wouldnt have a relationship with none of em.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Spaceman or spacepimp did it that ? hat more families then a ? form Utah in his crib with like 8 baby mommas.
  • American.Loo
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The pretty ? that date girls that act like men are hilarious.

That's like buying a house but living in the backyard.
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm with a bi chick right now. She hasn't had serious relationships but she has had flings and is definitely attracted to women. If she didn't look so good I would have probably passed on her.
  • tommy_jules
    tommy_jules Members Posts: 138
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm in the process of tryin to smash one myself.. I ain't gonna cuff her though.. ? that. Just try n have her as a creep from time to time.
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Many of you know I already consider all women to be bisexual to varying degrees, but I mean a woman that has actually had serious relationships with both guys and girls.

Could you ever see yourself settling down with a bi chick?

They seem to be the most unstable of women, IMO
    Why do you consider all women to be bi-sexual?
  • Jesus Jackson
    edited October 2011
    Options
    pretty ? .
    oxymoron........
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I have been judged as bi sexual, I am not bisexual, I never had bisexual experiences. I wonder why people have such judgement that everyone is ? or bisexual. I played with a lot of boys in my childhood, which created a personality that was very boyish, and I attract bisexual ? women, but that do not make me bisexual. I was fond of boys that I emulated them. Sometimes the female who acts very boyish is acting that way because she is very fond of males so she imitate and emulate their behaviour. I think that having a relationship with a bisexual is very rocky. They bisexual because they havent' made up in their mind what sex they really want to be with, which mean u are their experiment.
  • Jesus Jackson
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Real Lady wrote: »
    I have been judged as bi sexual, I am not bisexual, I never had bisexual experiences. I wonder why people have such judgement that everyone is ? or bisexual. I played with a lot of boys in my childhood, which created a personality that was very boyish, and I attract bisexual ? women, but that do not make me bisexual. I was fond of boys that I emulated them. Sometimes the female who acts very boyish is acting that way because she is very fond of males so she imitate and emulate their behaviour. I think that having a relationship with a bisexual is very rocky. They bisexual because they havent' made up in their mind what sex they really want to be with, which mean u are their experiment.

Carpet-muncher post^^^^
  • Mindstarter
    Mindstarter Members Posts: 492
    edited October 2011
    Options

Thats not true about bi-sexual ppl. I am bi sexual and used to think I was confused myself b/c I'd always hear other ppl say that. I've come to realize that Im just bi sexual, not confused, just attracted to both men and women. When/If I fall in love with someone it's not because of what their gender is.
  • Mindstarter
    Mindstarter Members Posts: 492
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Carpet-muncher post^^^^

This is another thing...not all lebians or bi sexual have a desire to eat ? . If that was the case then 90% of the guys in the IC are ? as ? ...cuz they always talking about how they dont eat ? and never will.
  • Pusskaveli
    Pusskaveli Members Posts: 1,562
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The pretty ? that date girls that act like men are hilarious.

That's like buying a house but living in the backyard.

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    How many times is this same exact thread going to be made?

Smash? Of course. An actual relationship? Hell nah, not happening.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »

My ? was at his girl's house one time and some ? showed up talmbout "What you doin' wit my girl ? ?"

*DEAD* at this mental image
  • salamerican1
    salamerican1 Members Posts: 714 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

? yourself

anyway

You can't put all the bi-sexuals under that unstable hat,

You can't put all bi-sexuals on the super freak tip

we all individuals

What the T/S doin is just sayin' would you date an unstable freak?........btw she likes shes
  • hood president
    hood president Members Posts: 242 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I wouldn't take a bisexual woman seriously. Bisexual chicks are usually hoes. They think that the number of women they ? don't count and don't matter to a man.. Naw. They count too.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Anytime she went out with "the girls" you'd have to worry.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I don't take relationship advice from women at all...
  • raevanaa
    raevanaa Confirm Email Posts: 212
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i mean, everyone can find somebody.
    i'd have an issue with dating someone bi because i don't have the necessary parts to please them fully
    its like being in a relationship with someone who's foot was already out of the door before you made it official
    plus bi men=? as ?
    but yall were talking about bi ? , so whatever.