reasons to give up meat

Options
melanated khemist
melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
these are some reasons i gave it up

im not saying im perfect,cuase im far from it, but here they go.

#1 Murder,ari (karma) is a motha

all animal corpses are contaminated and bacteria infested

cooking flesh speeds up the putrefacation process and dehydrates the meat. Its the putrefied decayed flesh,blood,waste and pus that gives meat its delicious taste.

natural meat eaters eat flesh raw

meat eating increases the workload of the liver and kidneys

meat is high in nitrogen compounds that are metabolised into uric acid ,our bodies lack the digestive enzyme uricase
to break this acid down which ends up being deposited in our tissues if we eat more than a few ounces of meat a day.

animals secrete adrenaline into their bodies as a REaction to the Fear caused by the slaughter.

The adrenaline poisons flesh,creates toxins and becomes Khemical stress when eaten, causing dis-ease

more to follow

Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    That should be enough
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Eating meat isn't even necessary.

Most of the substances contained in beef, chicken, pork, etc...can be substituted in vegan/vegetarian cuisine.
  • melanated khemist
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    Eating meat isn't even necessary.

Most of the substances contained in beef, chicken, pork, etc...can be substituted in vegan/vegetarian cuisine.

exactly we can get all the protein we need from other sources.

That should be enough

lol your right
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yeah you guys can chew on celery sticks. im still hittin up poppas every tuesday
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    yeah you guys can chew on celery sticks. im still hittin up poppas every tuesday

Enjoy your cancer.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Enjoy your cancer.

We all going out one way or another
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options

Word, once im done playin ball im eatin nothin but greezy fat foods, ? taste better, Ima die one day anyway, once im 60 I couldnt move anyway, so ? it, ima be 60, eatin hamburgers and fried chicken and waitin for the heartattacks to come.
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    Options
    We all going out one way or another

I'd rather not live sick.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    them ? goin be 60 and healthy yet still dying of some disease, lookin like wtf

death is inevitable.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'd rather not live sick.

you think eatin carrots for the rest of your life is going to guarantee you health?
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you think eatin carrots for the rest of your life is going to guarantee you health?

Eating healthy and being healthy makes your body stronger and better equipped for fighting illnesses.
  • bl4ck
    bl4ck Members Posts: 47
    edited May 2010
    Options
    oh meat... they know not what they speak =/
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Eating healthy and being healthy makes your body stronger and better equipped for fighting illnesses.

then why is it the bodybuilders are always the ones to die young and the cigarette blowing hamburger eatin geezers always the ones to live into their 70-80s?
  • Punisher__
    edited May 2010
    Options
    then why is it the bodybuilders are always the ones to die young and the cigarette blowing hamburger eatin geezers always the ones to live into their 70-80s?

? works in mysterious ways.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options

so does a half rack of barbque ribs to your taste buds
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options

Obviously, people who doubt him live long and prosper and those who place 100% faith in his hands constantly stay dying from diseases and preventable, treatable illnesses.
  • elliott_argon
    elliott_argon Members Posts: 286 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i wonder how many of the non-meat-eating posters smoke weed. how many posters concerned with murder wear leather sneakers, boots, belts, etc.. if the cow-skinned shoe doesn't fit...don't worry about it.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i will continue to eat meat and put these canines to use. certain meats I do avoid, but you can't be sure how safe fruits and vegetables are either nowadays. i have no problem with people who go vegan/vegetarian. that's your right, but there are far more things to worry about than meat. So I worry about neither. And it's not really ? working in mysterious ways, it just depends on who you are. Now if you eat grease sandwiches everyday and don't take care of yourself, then obviously ? won't be good for you later. But some people are just born with "better bodies." Some are susceptible to certain diseases while others aren't. That's just life. Either way, if you don't eat meat...more power to you.
  • sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you don't have to totally give up meat but it's good to stay conscious about it, just keep in mind where it originated from. i tend to be very skeptical about the quality of meat and the conditions the animal lived and was slaughtered in. my main concern i think is ? matter, so much meat gets contaminated with ? when they're gutting the animal that they say that if you did a study on ? matter in the average person's house there is more in the kitchen sink then in a toilet seat.

i stay away from cheap or dodgy meat products all together, especially with pork. i try to limit how much chicken i eat from mass producing companys and buy bio beef for steaks and hamburger. i get my pork and chicken for grilling from a local butcher it's also more ecological as i know the animals were from nearby and not shipped from around the world.

finally i always prefer seafood but that's just me, i much prefer the taste and quality of salmon on the grill or tuna and i just love seafood in general i think fish especially is the best and most healthy meat you can eat.
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you all should study this before you open your mouths...these illnesses and diseases we succumb to aren't normal..it's not just "gonna happen"...after decades and decades and decades of putting certain types of chemicals and toxins in your body you do change it..yes people eat pork and all these other kinds of meat and live to be 80 years old...but they do become sick..their body hurts...they need medication...do you really wanna live like that at 60? 60 is not old..you all must have no goals or aspirations in life if all you see yourself doing is sitting at home watching game shows at 65....but it's your life..I'm a personal trainer and I'm making money off fat ? who have no self will...it's quite sad really
  • sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yea that's mainly why i try to limit eating mass produced meat. when an animal is not free roaming like they're designed you know they have to inject them with all these steroids and hormones and ? for them to grow decent muscle mass. plus i've seen enough ? up internet videos, that whole industry is slimey as hell word to Upton Sinclair's The Jungle.
  • melanated khemist
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    What about ? ? Does that count as a meat?

? good ? BAD

i practice abstinence personally
  • Punisher__
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Obviously, people who doubt him live long and prosper and those who place 100% faith in his hands constantly stay dying from diseases and preventable, treatable illnesses.

Word to Katharine Hepburn.
  • melanated khemist
    edited May 2010
    Options
    them ? goin be 60 and healthy yet still dying of some disease, lookin like wtf

death is inevitable.

do you even know where or what causes dis-ease?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    these are some reasons i gave it up

im not saying im perfect,cuase im far from it, but here they go.

#1 Murder,ari (karma) is a motha Nope. Murder is defined as an unlawful killing. Apex predators feeding on prey is pretty much the definition of a natural law.

all animal corpses are contaminated and bacteria infested So, bacteria is on everything. Plants are bacteria infested too. At least you cook all meat.

cooking flesh speeds up the putrefacation process and dehydrates the meat. Its the putrefied decayed flesh,blood,waste and pus that gives meat its delicious taste.

This is meaningless. Anything sounds bad when you misrepresent it. However, cooking food and the natural decayiing process are very different.

natural meat eaters eat flesh raw What's your point? Humans are the only animals to cook food, vegetable and meat alike.

meat eating increases the workload of the liver and kidneys Might as well get the most of them while they work.

meat is high in nitrogen compounds that are metabolised into uric acid ,our bodies lack the digestive enzyme uricase
    to break this acid down which ends up being deposited in our tissues if we eat more than a few ounces of meat a day.

I'm pretty sure this is a misrepresentation too. Our bodies naturally flush uric acid. That's why ? is called ? .

animals secrete adrenaline into their bodies as a REaction to the Fear caused by the slaughter. And...

The adrenaline poisons flesh,creates toxins and becomes Khemical stress when eaten, causing dis-ease This is some hippie BS, not actual scientific fact.

more to follow

I'm not saying that diets void of meat are bad, but I do disagree that people aren't supposed to eat meat. I think the real issue that most people, myself included, probably eat too much. At the end of the day who cares. If eating, meat takes ten years off my life, that's fine. I rather have 70 years of eating meat than 80 of not doing it, especially since those last 10 years are the ? ones anyway. Why are vegetarians so concerned with people eating meat anyway? If you are making the life choice not to do it, then that's cool, but what is the obsession with trying to convince everyone else to do it? What do I look like going to a vegan restaurant and trying to convince them that they should all have a hamburger? That's stupid.